Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] Coming Clean [Xyra x Zel]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Torvil

Noble Explorer

11,875 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 4:45 pm
Zel drummed his fingers on the desk slowly, trying to urge his hand to pick up the phone, text Xyra and tell her to meet him somewhere public so he could.... confess what he had recently come to remember. Sighing, he tried to keep the painful memories from welling up anew - but it wasn't working out.

The phone, the talk with Siku... the good times - the not so good times...

He shook his head and sighed, then picked up the phone.

Pixie Krista Ordreg
Hey Xy... Uhm... Meet me in front of the school gate in thirty... There's something I need to tell you...

He sighed, gathered up his wallet and his phone, and headed out toward the front gate.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 9:56 pm
Xyra been working on some homework when she felt her eyephone buzz her desk. Frowning for a moment, she lifts it off the desk as she looks over the message. Her gold eyes narrow at Zel's words, rather confused as to why he felt the need to tell her something. With a small sigh, she looks at her phone once again before setting her homework aside for the moment.

Slipping out of the chair, she pulls on a light weight jacket before she moves to grab her room key then the phone again. Stuffing both into her pockets, she slips out of her room as she makes her way towards the first level of the dorms. The whole time, she was trying to figure out what was so important. Normally he would just come visit her, but this...

This actually made her worry just alittle.

Chewing on her lip, she was out of the dorms and making her way towards the front gate. Hands crossed under her chest as she glance around. It was a decent day, maybe she would finish up her homework outside.

Stopping just a few feet from the front gate, she saw Zel waiting just as he said he would. Tilting her head, her curls slip into her face before she finally clears her throat "So what is going on with you?"

Torvil

Pixie Krysta Ordreg

Fashionable Spirit

13,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Torvil

Noble Explorer

11,875 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 10:08 pm
Zel smiled when she came into view, turning to face her completely, he cleared his own throat and nodded his head. "I uhm..." He was suddenly a lot more nervous about making this admittance, but he... he needed to tell her.

"I just... found out that I had... suppressed a large portion of my memories during my time here at Amity." He said lowering his head slowly.

"I felt you deser - no - needed to know the truth as to why I fell out of communication with you..." He started to wring his hands slowly, fidgeting as he stood there.

"One night I had a very strange dream where a shadow version of me showed me a world and told me that I had been a strong fighter there... That he was ashamed of how... bookish I was - and that there was someone special that I had met there that I had to find..." He began, trying to keep calm.

"Ironically enough - I did..." He said softly, watching her as he spoke. "Her name... is not important - but she was a ghost and she was... unusual. We started to have a relationship and began to date... Then we became ghoulfriend and boilfriend and... I..." He cleared his throat again.

"I made a very stupid decision - and decided that it might be best - to keep myself from potentially straying - if I stopped talking to you." He finally said, looking down. "I missed you a lot and I didn't want those feelings to influence the relationship. Not that it mattered in the long run - she and I were a bad match and it ended so badly I... decided I'd rather forget..."

He met her gaze again. "I'm sorry I stopped talking to you - over a ghoul no less - and I hope you can forgive me for being a complete idiot. I really do like you - and I would love to be more than friends with you someday, but I understand if you... don't want to talk to me again..."

Pixie Krysta Ordreg

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 9:19 pm
Xyra just stood there, listening to his words. She could feel the anger growing within her as he spoke about why. She didn't understand why him dating another ghoul got to her, so she ignored that. It was the fact that he stopped talking to her over a ghoul. Clearing her throat, the expression on her face was that of stone. It was her tail that gave away her mood as it smacked the ground rather hard a few times "So....your telling me now that you want to date me....and yet you stopped talking to me because of a ghoul? What happen to nothing ever coming between us?" she was trying to keep her cool as she stares him down.

"I worked my arse of to get into Amity, because I wanted to have my friend back. I wanted to knwo why he dropped me like I was a human." her tail thrashed even more "And now you give me this excuse about a shadow of yourself telling you that you need to date this ghoul? That a load of candlesticks if I ever heard it Zel." she forced the growl down even as she felt heat rising in her body "If you just wanted to stop being friends, that would have been so much easier then that excuse." she turns, walking back towards the dorms.

She refused to allow him to see how much he got to her.

refuse to allow him to see that he hurt her.

Torvil

Pixie Krysta Ordreg

Fashionable Spirit

13,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Torvil

Noble Explorer

11,875 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 9:32 pm
"Xyra... Xy... Wait," Zel started to say as he moved toward her. Honestly - he would have much rather she'd of opened up on him, and torched him instead of throwing words at him. He knew she was upset. What her face and eyes didn't say - her tail told.

"I know this is - hard to swallow - but its the truth and I'm sorry and I made a very, stupid, dumb mistake in letting that get between us. I am pretty sure I wasn't able to use my proper judgement - she... well she as a ghost that... affects those around her and makes them very... relaxed? I don't know how to explain it - but..." He took two more steps, then teleported in front of Xyra, turning immediately and gripping her shoulders lightly.

"I wanted to tell you the truth because I don't want it to be hanging over our heads. I want to have you back in my life again..." He looked down at her. "We don't have to date immediately - I can wait if you just want to rebuild our friendship for now. But I like you a lot and I don't want to lose you..."

"I didn't want there to be any secrets between us. My memories returned and I wanted you to know what really happened. I didn't want to hide this from you..." He smiled weakly at her.

"You have every right to be mad at me - but all I want is to have you back in my life - for good." He looked down at his boots. "I messed up bad and I wanted to say I'm sorry and that... I don't want to let anything come between us again."

Pixie Krysta Ordreg

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2014 9:26 pm
Xyra growls as she forces herself not to hit him right there the moment he teleported in front of her. She didn't want to hear any of this, she was done dealing with it all. Since coming to Amity, she was lost then with the strange tower, she just didn't need any of it. Stepping back, she hissed before she balls her fist up "I'm done Zel...now move or I will make you move." her eyes narrowed as she tail hit the ground a few more times.

She didn't want to use his name against him, but she would if she had no choice.

"I don't want you in my life, and as far as I am concerned...your just another classmate. You have made it clear that I just need to focus on why I am here, not you or this so called friendship that you dropped." she knew her words were full of venom, but right now she meant to hurt him.

"So you go have an amazing time doing whatever the jacking candlestick it was you were doing before I showed up. I don't care anymore." stepping pass him, she nearly smacked him with her tail as she moves towards the demon dorms.

She needed to get to her room.

Torvil

Pixie Krysta Ordreg

Fashionable Spirit

13,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Torvil

Noble Explorer

11,875 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2014 9:32 pm
"Xy... I..." Zel tried to reply, but he knew it wouldn't matter. She was angry. She needed her space now... He lowered his hand slowly, the one he'd raised to try and get her to stay. She needed time to cool down and...

"Xyra!" He called to her as she moved away. "I'm not going to give up on our friendship. But if you want me to leave you be for now... Then that is what I will do. But I will always be here if you need me. You know I'm only a few rooms down the hall if you want to talk..."

Her words had hit him harder than she knew, he moved slowly after her, then past her holding the door to the demon dorms open for her.

"Because I learned from my mistakes - and I don't want to repeat them." He said lowering his gaze. "But - you're right - you have every right to be upset with me right now and... I will leave you be. You have a good rest of the day - Xy."

Pixie Krysta Ordreg

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2014 9:11 pm
Xyra slips pass Zel, no longer caring to hear another word from him. She didn't even bother to look back as she moves to her door. Pulling her key out, she unlocks it and slips into her room without another word.

She didn't need him, not at all.

Sliding down the door, she pulls her knees up to her chest as she glares at the other side of the wall.

Big red JERK.....

Torvil
FIN?

Pixie Krysta Ordreg

Fashionable Spirit

13,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Torvil

Noble Explorer

11,875 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2014 9:23 pm
He walked the few door down the hall to his own dorm, unlocking it with his own key he slipped inside then closed it. He took a deep breath, and then he moved to his desk.

With one smooth sweep of his arms he knocked everything on top of his desk to the floor, books - papers - keyboard - pens all went flying into the air from the force of his movement.

He went around the room, to bookshelves, to his bed, tearing the place apart in a whirlwind of chaos, rage, and most importantly anguish.

Mini's fled and scattered, but he paid them no heed. It wasn't until he collapsed in a sobbing, rumpled heap on his torn, mutilated bed that Norris even dare approach and nudge him with her head.

He gently, very gently scratched her head. "She hates me now Norris..." He bemoaned to the min - who just simply leaned into his pets with a purr. "She must really hate me... I really am a coward and a weakling... I should... hit the gym or something..." He sighed.

"Maybe some physical strength will help make me stronger mentally so I'm not a complete idiot..."

Pixie Krysta Ordreg
Fin!

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces