Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dragon Age : A Real Fans Guild

Back to Guilds

A dragon age guild. Game focused. A rp forum is available though. 

Tags: Dragon, Dragon age origins, Bioware, Grey Warden, Dragon age 2 

Reply Graveyard
Collapes on guild floor

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Have you completed all acheviments/trophies for Dragon Age?
  Yes, DAO only
  Yes, DA2 only
  Yes, for Both
  No, Neither
View Results

Tairn McBeth
Crew

Questionable Snowflake

28,550 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Expert Skill 150
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 7:30 pm
i have finally done it after 2ish years.. i have platinumed dragon age origins and dragon age 2 for ps3 crying and let me tell you it was a pain crying but woot ... i think i will cry if i have to find every crafting resource in DA:I i was watching the trailer and they ran past like 30 in like 3 mins.. talk2hand aint nobody got time for that lol  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 7:33 am
Woah congrats!

I have most achievements. I am more or less just missing the ones that require DLCs.....Costs too much to keep buying all of those sweatdrop

Starlight Dragon
Crew

Sparkly Pumpkin

Tairn McBeth
Crew

Questionable Snowflake

28,550 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Expert Skill 150
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 10:59 am
Starlight Dragon
Woah congrats!

I have most achievements. I am more or less just missing the ones that require DLCs.....Costs too much to keep buying all of those sweatdrop

as long as you complete the original trophies you can platinum without the dlc.. i got all the dlc from DAO but not DA2  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 9:58 pm
DA2 took me longer then Origins to get all of them.

Congrats  

Vir Adahlen
Captain

Bloodthirsty Inquisitor

16,650 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250

Tairn McBeth
Crew

Questionable Snowflake

28,550 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Expert Skill 150
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 5:28 pm
Vir Adahlen

Congrats

Origins took me longer then it should have  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 7:41 pm
PandasKitten
Vir Adahlen

Congrats

I kept getting screwed over by Isabela so I missed one of the ingredients  

Vir Adahlen
Captain

Bloodthirsty Inquisitor

16,650 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Seasoned Warrior 250

Tairn McBeth
Crew

Questionable Snowflake

28,550 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Expert Skill 150
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2014 5:24 pm
Vir Adahlen
PandasKitten
Vir Adahlen

Congrats

i always date her >.>  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2014 7:47 pm
PandasKitten
Vir Adahlen
PandasKitten
Vir Adahlen

Congrats

i always date her >.>
Anders is my man. I have never done a full romance with her yet she never comes back for me. Of course make babies with her when she comes knocking at my door for the points,but I never use her after that. She has more potential then Merill though I won't ever have Merill as a LI.  

Vir Adahlen
Captain

Bloodthirsty Inquisitor

16,650 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Seasoned Warrior 250

Tairn McBeth
Crew

Questionable Snowflake

28,550 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Expert Skill 150
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2014 7:51 pm
Vir Adahlen
PandasKitten
Vir Adahlen
PandasKitten
Vir Adahlen

Congrats

i always date her >.>
Anders is my man. I have never done a full romance with her yet she never comes back for me. Of course make babies with her when she comes knocking at my door for the points,but I never use her after that. She has more potential then Merill though I won't ever have Merill as a LI.

hmm im just the reverse i wont have Anders or Fenris in my party if i dont have to... i will run Veric, Aveline, Isabela or Merrill, Aveline, Isabela but Anders and Fenris are too emo for me  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 10:08 pm
Hi, I'm new to the guild, but I'm just going to jump right in. First thats awesome about the achievements. I was always missing the kill 1000 darkspawn one from origins. Never could seem to get it. I got all for DA 2 though. Then I sold my ps3 copies. now I'm getting the achievements all over again on my xbox.

as for those romance characters. Well I don't care if he is emo, Fenris is my little angsty elf. heart

Meganebu

Gearhead

Tairn McBeth
Crew

Questionable Snowflake

28,550 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Expert Skill 150
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 4:37 am
LunarWolf150
Hi, I'm new to the guild, but I'm just going to jump right in. First thats awesome about the achievements. I was always missing the kill 1000 darkspawn one from origins. Never could seem to get it. I got all for DA 2 though. Then I sold my ps3 copies. now I'm getting the achievements all over again on my xbox.

as for those romance characters. Well I don't care if he is emo, Fenris is my little angsty elf. heart

the great thing about the 1000 kills is that it doesnt have to be in one play through so that makes it much better.. i dont know if you played mass effect but i believe there was a 5000 kill trophy in ME3 that took awhile but it counted all online kills  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 8:55 am
LunarWolf150

Also Welcome to the guild i hope you will be an active member it's always nice to have another input =)  

Tairn McBeth
Crew

Questionable Snowflake

28,550 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Expert Skill 150

Meganebu

Gearhead

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2014 6:49 pm
PandasKitten
LunarWolf150

the great thing about the 1000 kills is that it doesnt have to be in one play through so that makes it much better.. i dont know if you played mass effect but i believe there was a 5000 kill trophy in ME3 that took awhile but it counted all online kills
Heres the deal with that. Ive played through soooo many playthroughs and never got it. I looked online and there was a patch they released that made it to where you have to get it in one playthrough and there was also a glitch where your actual character had to kill them all not just the party.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2014 9:50 am
LunarWolf150
PandasKitten
LunarWolf150

Heres the deal with that. Ive played through soooo many playthroughs and never got it. I looked online and there was a patch they released that made it to where you have to get it in one playthrough and there was also a glitch where your actual character had to kill them all not just the party.

when was the patch put out?

this is a tip i found
It is doable.
Save your game right before you are going to kill a lot of darkspawn (for example the last batlle). Kill them all. Then you reload your save game and kill the darkspawn again. Do this again and again untill you get the trophy!
Note: always kill them with your 'created player'. Kills with companions you control will not count!

so you will have to kill them all with that one character not many created characters... i believe i got it because i played all the DLC with 1 character so it just kept counting  

Tairn McBeth
Crew

Questionable Snowflake

28,550 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Expert Skill 150
Graveyard

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers