Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Introductions
A newbie in pink! (2nd time newbie?) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Keira Lorelei

Friendly Noob

11,250 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2014 9:22 am
Hi everyone, my names Keira, nice to meet you all! biggrin
I'm about a week old on this site now, have learned lots but still feel like a complete newbie with many things. I have bought and sold a few things, I know how towns works and.... well, that's pretty much it. ~feels stupidly slow~

Umm anyway, as most have already guessed so am I a complete freak when it comes to pink items! I like that color and will try to get my hands on every single pink item, which will take a while.... (not even possible for me as I don't cash).

~Cough~ I'm not very good with introductions, so ask if you want to know something about me? 3nodding

>>>>>>> Scrap everything written up above, please <<<<<<<

Haha... life came in the way and I forgot all about logging in here, I'm so sorry! sweatdrop

But now I'm back and... and.... everything I had managed to learn, I have forgot again. (I feel so extremely stupid right now)  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2014 12:12 pm
Collect your daily chance. It gives more than most other activity on the site per minute invested 3nodding  

maui boy no ka oi

Allied Ally

12,700 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Newbie Helper 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Keira Lorelei

Friendly Noob

11,250 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2014 2:25 pm
Ahh yeah, I try remembering that! And I also collect those free charm packs 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 2:00 pm
Hello there. Welcome to Gaia. I sent you a little something to help you get started heart  

_RI0SAN_

Keira Lorelei

Friendly Noob

11,250 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 7:31 am
Ohhh my, thank you so very much! heart

And also thanks to the anonymous gifter too! That made me shocked heart  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 8:01 am
sad
_RI0SAN_
Hello there. Welcome to Gaia. I sent you a little something to help you get started heart

Haha I will never learn to quote people here sweatdrop  

Keira Lorelei

Friendly Noob

11,250 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100

_RI0SAN_

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 8:47 am
Keira Lorelei

You are very welcome! Getting some help when you get started is like a drink of water in the desert. It really goes a long way. Just remember that once you are established. Always pay it forward 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 2:20 pm
_RI0SAN_
Keira Lorelei

You are very welcome! Getting some help when you get started is like a drink of water in the desert. It really goes a long way. Just remember that once you are established. Always pay it forward 3nodding

I have actually been planning to save up for some items and gift to a girl who have helped me so tremendous much here, only problem is that she don't want to be gifted and have that option disabled... so I don't know how to do it gonk  

Keira Lorelei

Friendly Noob

11,250 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100

_RI0SAN_

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 3:55 pm
Keira Lorelei
_RI0SAN_
Keira Lorelei

I have actually been planning to save up for some items and gift to a girl who have helped me so tremendous much here, only problem is that she don't want to be gifted and have that option disabled... so I don't know how to do it gonk

You could always gift artwork 3nodding You can go to the art subforums and hire someone.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2014 5:52 am
_RI0SAN_
Keira Lorelei
_RI0SAN_
Keira Lorelei

With what gold can I buy art with? I have looked around in that forum and people are charging ridiculous prices on their art =/
You could always gift artwork 3nodding You can go to the art subforums and hire someone.

Keira Lorelei

Friendly Noob

11,250 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100

_RI0SAN_

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2014 6:17 am
Keira Lorelei

Freebies

I would post your request in the subforum that I linked. You may have to wait a while and bump your post but I think that eventually some kind hearted person will see the merit in your request and donate the art to you 3nodding You could also try and participate in some contests. You never know until you try.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2014 7:02 pm
welcome to the guild!  

kazeaka

Generous Swapper

12,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Newbie Helper 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

easter bunniii

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2014 3:23 pm
Your avatar is so cute! I love the perfect matching you've got going on. Hopefully I can my own avi together in a week or so!  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2014 10:40 pm
Welcome! You seem really nice. I'm new too.. been here like 3-4 days. Had no mentor when I joined or anything, just a friend who was new too. Anyways I know what you mean. I had to figure a lot out for myself.

I went the welcome thread, thinking I would post and maybe one or two people would reply. People flooded my thread with hellos and advice. One or two people even went out of their way to PM me and sorta help me through the rough patches.

It's amazing.. I thought I would post and drift off to anon status. But instead I was shown such kindness that my first few days here have been simply wonderful. I learn more and more every day. I too would love to help those people out who stepped up, but I know I am new and can't do much.

After all, they already know more than I do! lol Still, I understand that desire to show others that their kindness matters alot. Good luck on your hunt for something and once again welcome!  

Maholix

Newbie Gaian

2,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Keira Lorelei

Friendly Noob

11,250 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2015 1:57 pm
I came.... I left.... and came back with zero memory of what I had learnt crying  
☆ Introductions

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff