Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Introductions
Allo...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lunar ll Doll

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2014 5:58 pm
Allo I'm Aria!
New to Gaia only 2 or so days old!

A little about me, I'm twenty-two and I'm in college, going for my degree in Graphic Design and Computer tech.
>.< I am addicted to playing around with pictures and what not. I just got the new photoshop cs6...
-DOOL-

Anyway, Hai, I'm the newbie. Going to be checking out these awesome fourms!
-cough- and buying myself some new clothes, cause well... Look at this tottaly random outfit the stuck me with.

<---- Though the bow is cute... right?

XD Anyway, I'd like to make some friends on here and what not so... feel free to stop by and say hello!

Oh. Oh.... and if you have any helpful tips for newbies like me I'd love to hear them!  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2014 6:38 pm
Lunar ll Doll

Hi! Welcome to Gaia and the NSTG. I'm Paper and I've been a member of the site since 2007. I just so happen to be a CAP volunteer for the NSTG so I can help you find your way around the wonderful world of Gaia. 3nodding

Make sure that you visit the Getting Started Guide. The link can be found on the guild's homepage with a bunch of other helping links. Also take a look at the Welcome sticky in the guild's forum.

I hope that you're enjoying the time you spend on Gaia. Feel free to hit me up with any questions or refer to the Q&A forum if you would like.

Happy questing,
Paper heart

papercaves

Hilarious Genius

Calae Solyaris

Newbie Gaian

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2014 7:31 am
Hi Aria! ^^ I'm Calae, I'm pretty new to Gaia too! Hope you enjoy it here! =D  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 2:04 pm
Hello and welcome to Gaia! I sent you a little something to help you get started here. heart  

_RI0SAN_

☆ Introductions

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff