Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dragon Age : A Real Fans Guild

Back to Guilds

A dragon age guild. Game focused. A rp forum is available though. 

Tags: Dragon, Dragon age origins, Bioware, Grey Warden, Dragon age 2 

Reply Dragon Age 2
Started DA2 again

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Starlight Dragon
Crew

Sparkly Pumpkin

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2014 9:51 am
I recently started playing Dragon Age 2 again. Preparing myself for the Inquisition. Can't wait heart

Also.....making me fall in love with Anders all over again hehe. heart 4laugh heart

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2014 9:07 pm
Maker I love that mage so much.

I hope he's in Inquisition.  

Vir Adahlen
Captain

Bloodthirsty Inquisitor

16,650 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250

Starlight Dragon
Crew

Sparkly Pumpkin

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2014 8:33 pm
He better be! I have a feeling he won't be though...or if he is, he'll be there for a very short period of time. Hmm, we shall see I guess. We got to be patient. :/  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 7:22 pm
Vir Adahlen

maybe it will depend if you killed him in DA2.. like how DA2 depends on DAO like Alister can be king, dead, a warden, or a drunk in DA2 depending on what you did...  

Tairn McBeth
Crew

Questionable Snowflake

28,550 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Expert Skill 150

Starlight Dragon
Crew

Sparkly Pumpkin

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 7:43 pm
PandasKitten
Vir Adahlen

maybe it will depend if you killed him in DA2.. like how DA2 depends on DAO like Alister can be king, dead, a warden, or a drunk in DA2 depending on what you did...

Indeed, I do hope they take those sort of things into consideration. Like f you romance him....would be strange for him to not have even a small appearance afterwards. Especially since it appears as if Hawke will be in the new game (which is sweet). To what extent will he/she be in the game, I have no clue....

Anywho, I am very interested to see what kind of approach they will take with all these different type of decisions.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 8:28 pm
Starlight Dragon
PandasKitten
Vir Adahlen

Indeed, I do hope they take those sort of things into consideration. Like f you romance him....would be strange for him to not have even a small appearance afterwards. Especially since it appears as if Hawke will be in the new game (which is sweet). To what extent will he/she be in the game, I have no clue....

Anywho, I am very interested to see what kind of approach they will take with all these different type of decisions.
Same here when I saw Hawke in the new trailer and the blond warden beside her I was like "ANDERS??!? PLEASE?!" xD  

Vir Adahlen
Captain

Bloodthirsty Inquisitor

16,650 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Seasoned Warrior 250

Tairn McBeth
Crew

Questionable Snowflake

28,550 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Expert Skill 150
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 8:49 pm
Starlight Dragon
PandasKitten
Vir Adahlen

indeed i know Leliana is non romancable because of the maybe romance with the warden  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 7:31 am
Vir Adahlen
Starlight Dragon
PandasKitten
Vir Adahlen

Same here when I saw Hawke in the new trailer and the blond warden beside her I was like "ANDERS??!? PLEASE?!" xD

Haha unfortunately it isn't him. There was a lot of speculation though XD lots of people thought it could have been Alistair or Anders. The Warden is warrior which knocks out Anders (unless he suddenly learnt how to use a sword haha). As for Alistair, I don't think it's him either...I actually think I read somewhere that they said the guy is just a random Warden. Hmpt, we shall see I guess.

I imagine we'd get little cameos though from most of our alive former members. They tried to do so in DA2, I am sure they will try to do something similar in this game.

Starlight Dragon
Crew

Sparkly Pumpkin

Vir Adahlen
Captain

Bloodthirsty Inquisitor

16,650 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 2:48 pm
Starlight Dragon
Vir Adahlen
Starlight Dragon
PandasKitten
Vir Adahlen

Haha unfortunately it isn't him. There was a lot of speculation though XD lots of people thought it could have been Alistair or Anders. The Warden is warrior which knocks out Anders (unless he suddenly learnt how to use a sword haha). As for Alistair, I don't think it's him either...I actually think I read somewhere that they said the guy is just a random Warden. Hmpt, we shall see I guess.

I imagine we'd get little cameos though from most of our alive former members. They tried to do so in DA2, I am sure they will try to do something similar in this game.
Well they said they weren't doing restrictions on armor,but idk about weapons but it could be possible for a mage to use a sword.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 10:03 pm
Vir Adahlen
Starlight Dragon
Vir Adahlen
Starlight Dragon
PandasKitten
Vir Adahlen

Well they said they weren't doing restrictions on armor,but idk about weapons but it could be possible for a mage to use a sword.

Hmm I guess we just need to be patient and see what happens when we finally get the chance to play the game. surprised  

Starlight Dragon
Crew

Sparkly Pumpkin

Vir Adahlen
Captain

Bloodthirsty Inquisitor

16,650 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 11:59 pm
Starlight Dragon
Vir Adahlen
Starlight Dragon
Vir Adahlen
Starlight Dragon

Hmm I guess we just need to be patient and see what happens when we finally get the chance to play the game. surprised
I CAN'T WAIT ANY LONGER I FLIPPED TABLES OVER THE LATENESS!  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 9:08 am
Vir Adahlen
Starlight Dragon
Vir Adahlen
Starlight Dragon
Vir Adahlen
Starlight Dragon

I CAN'T WAIT ANY LONGER I FLIPPED TABLES OVER THE LATENESS!

Indeed....but I prefer they take their time and make it amazing instead of rushing it. 3nodding I know the feeling though....I want to play the game so bad D:  

Starlight Dragon
Crew

Sparkly Pumpkin

Dragon Age 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas