Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gold Diggers and Pollwhores Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can do polls, polls, and more polls. Whist making friends and competing in numerous free competitions 

Tags: polls, gold, anime, active, friends 

Reply Gold Diggers and Pollwhores
HOLY MOTHER OF MONKEY MILK IS THAT...?!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DON'T LIE TO ME! HOW WAS YOUR DAY! 3:B
  Does this dress make me look fat?
  OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG! ONE DIRECTION IS COMING HEREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE *DIES*
  Can't wait for Gnar to come out <3 Huehehehehe~
  DUNNO IF I'M ELATED OR GASSY, MAYBE SOMEWHERE IN BETWEEN
  Food? Food.
  LOVE ME BROTHA <3<3<3
  Now... Leave me alone to die... *le dramatic exit*
View Results

Ethereal IV

Shy Darling

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2014 2:25 am
x - w i n n t e r

So like, I guess I can use this forum as a Journal like thinggy...
except like, people can comment ._. So like... yeah...

SO EXCITED FOR GNAR TO COME OUT <3
I do wish it was a female champ though... (No offence to those who may be offended)

AND AND AND
NIALL HORAN IS MY HUBBY <3
TOM FELTON IS MY BOYFIE <3
JAKE ABLE IS MY BAE <3

So like, my Mock exams are in less than a month and my O level is less than 2 months away.
Yeowzas.
I now know why they call it Mocks or Mock exams....
IT'S TO MOCK US, ISN'T IT >:C
Anywho, wish me luck!

❄ QUESTING - POLAR ICE SEA ❄

User Image0/5

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2014 10:27 am
Interesting shout outs.

What are o levels again?  

Sagebomb

Captain

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Ethereal IV

Shy Darling

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2014 4:04 am
Sagebomb
Interesting shout outs.

What are o levels again?

Why thanks you xD
Was quite proud of then too.

The O Level (Ordinary Level) is a subject-based qualification conferred as part of the General Certificate of Education (GCE). It was introduced as part of British educational reform in the 1950s alongside the more in-depth and academically rigorous A-level (Advanced Level) in England, Wales and Northern Ireland. England, Wales and Northern Ireland replaced O Levels with GCSE and IGCSE exams in 1988. The Scottish equivalent was the O-grade (replaced, following a separate process, by the Standard Grade). The O Level qualification is still awarded by Cambridge International Examinations in select locations, instead of or alongside the International General Certificate of Secondary Education qualifications. However, the Cambridge O Level has already been phased out and is no longer available in certain administrative regions, although it continues to be available in others.
^ I got that from Wikipedia xD
Basically, O levels is a major worldwide exam given to Form 5/Year 11 students.
The reason why they do this, I am not sure ;-; All I can say, is that O levels are very stressing Dx

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2014 11:35 pm
x - w i n n t e r
Sagebomb
Interesting shout outs.

What are o levels again?

Why thanks you xD
Was quite proud of then too.

The O Level (Ordinary Level) is a subject-based qualification conferred as part of the General Certificate of Education (GCE). It was introduced as part of British educational reform in the 1950s alongside the more in-depth and academically rigorous A-level (Advanced Level) in England, Wales and Northern Ireland. England, Wales and Northern Ireland replaced O Levels with GCSE and IGCSE exams in 1988. The Scottish equivalent was the O-grade (replaced, following a separate process, by the Standard Grade). The O Level qualification is still awarded by Cambridge International Examinations in select locations, instead of or alongside the International General Certificate of Secondary Education qualifications. However, the Cambridge O Level has already been phased out and is no longer available in certain administrative regions, although it continues to be available in others.
^ I got that from Wikipedia xD
Basically, O levels is a major worldwide exam given to Form 5/Year 11 students.
The reason why they do this, I am not sure ;-; All I can say, is that O levels are very stressing Dx

So by world wide you mean within britian?

Hmm fair enough  

Sagebomb

Captain

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Gold Diggers and Pollwhores

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash