Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Introductions
Ello peeps.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Odyle

Sir Fatcat

21,665 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2014 10:11 pm
☙ ☙☙ ❦❧ ☾♝☽❦❧ ☙☙ ☙
Nice to meet everyone, I'm new to the guild but certainly not new to Gaia. ^^
The reason why I joined is that I'm often at the Welcome to Gaia section of the forums and decided that joining a guild that's pledged to assist the newbies would be more beneficial to them and to myself as well.

Anywho, feel free to chat me up, I don't bite.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2014 10:30 pm
Your topic looked lonely, so I thought I'd throw a post your way. Hi. I'm MegaAltaria, and I'm both new to the guild and to Gaia Online. Nice t'meetcha!  

MegaAltaria

Newbie Noob

Odyle

Sir Fatcat

21,665 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2014 10:48 pm
MegaAltaria
Your topic looked lonely, so I thought I'd throw a post your way. Hi. I'm MegaAltaria, and I'm both new to the guild and to Gaia Online. Nice t'meetcha!

☙ ☙☙ ❦❧ ☾♝☽ ❦❧ ☙☙ ☙
It does, doesn't it?
Nice to meet you too! Though it may seem a bit belated, welcome to Gaia.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2014 11:08 pm
Arkphyre
MegaAltaria

☙ ☙☙ ❦❧ ☾♝☽ ❦❧ ☙☙ ☙
It does, doesn't it?
Nice to meet you too! Though it may seem a bit belated, welcome to Gaia.
Yup. I guess not too many people are on at night, to post?
yay. smile I don't think it's belated. I'm still getting a few welcomes today. I'm only 1 day old here. Thanks. Hehe.  

MegaAltaria

Newbie Noob

Angry Psycho Mama

Aged Survivor

21,425 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Hero 100
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2014 11:31 pm
MegaAltaria

Welcome 2 Gaia & the guild.. If U need help with anything feel free 2 ask.. We R here 2 help & glad 2 do it...  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2014 11:33 pm
Arkphyre
☙ ☙☙ ❦❧ ☾♝☽❦❧ ☙☙ ☙
Nice to meet everyone, I'm new to the guild but certainly not new to Gaia. ^^
The reason why I joined is that I'm often at the Welcome to Gaia section of the forums and decided that joining a guild that's pledged to assist the newbies would be more beneficial to them and to myself as well.

Anywho, feel free to chat me up, I don't bite.

Welcome 2 the guild... Glad 2 meet U  

Angry Psycho Mama

Aged Survivor

21,425 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Hero 100
  • Hotblooded Hero 50

MegaAltaria

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 11:21 am
Angry Psycho Mama
MegaAltaria

Welcome 2 Gaia & the guild.. If U need help with anything feel free 2 ask.. We R here 2 help & glad 2 do it...

Thanks. I've tried to avoid asking people too many questions. I don't want to be a bother and ask too many questions and just annoy people. I've been getting a lot of help from guides and links people have been sending me. Seems easier to ask for that than to ask 10 + questions.
thanks, though  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2014 5:40 am
That's a great thing to do - helping out us newbie. Welcome to the guild and I hope you enjoy your stay. ^_^  

Valverine

Odyle

Sir Fatcat

21,665 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2014 7:00 am
Angry Psycho Mama

☙ ☙☙ ❦❧ ☾♝☽ ❦❧ ☙☙ ☙
Thanks, nice to meet you as well. ^^

Valverine
That's a great thing to do - helping out us newbie. Welcome to the guild and I hope you enjoy your stay. ^_^

☙ ☙☙ ❦❧ ☾♝☽ ❦❧ ☙☙ ☙
It's nothing -- if you have any questions feel free to ask me and I'll try to see what I can do. <3

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2014 1:44 pm
Arkphyre
Angry Psycho Mama

☙ ☙☙ ❦❧ ☾♝☽ ❦❧ ☙☙ ☙
Thanks, nice to meet you as well. ^^

Valverine

☙ ☙☙ ❦❧ ☾♝☽ ❦❧ ☙☙ ☙
It's nothing -- if you have any questions feel free to ask me and I'll try to see what I can do. <3

I'm just happy to chat! c:
I was wondering about your username though. It sounds unusual and intriguing. How did you end up picking it?  

Valverine

Odyle

Sir Fatcat

21,665 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2014 4:01 pm
Valverine
I'm just happy to chat! c:
I was wondering about your username though. It sounds unusual and intriguing. How did you end up picking it?

☙ ☙☙ ❦❧ ☾♝☽ ❦❧ ☙☙ ☙
Well...I had a crush on someone who's name was "Arch" (ch as in chair, but everyone called him a different nickname) and I didn't want my friends who played this game to know I secretly liked him so I changed it to Ark. I kinda really liked the name "Ark" after a while so when I play Harvest Moon or Sims, I would always name my character Ark (k is an kitten ofc).
Phyre just came from the fusion of Fire Phoenix -- I thought it was cool. XP

☆ Introductions

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff