Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LyssaBaggins

Invisible Genius

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2014 10:31 am
User Image
User Image

Peter climbed out of bed that morning. Him and some of his bands had put together a band a few years back and they were decently sized now. They were getting quite a few fans and people even asking for them to play warped. Hopefully they could they would be able to get more people to hear them and get word of their band spread even farther. When they had been looking for a drummer he had tested out drums. Him and their bassist were walking around warped and they had free drum lessons going on. Yeah there was a reason he was the manager.

The band and the roles of everyone was quite interesting though. There was no single lyricist. They all wrote lyrics and the sheet music, well he didn't write sheet music. Peter couldn't quite read it so he left that to them and sat through practices making slight changes in parts and they would adjust it on paper. The thing with this band was that no single person had one role. It made things interesting but it was like they all shared one mind. All of them wanted to make it. Get signed to Rise, Epitah, Fearless, Hopeless. Any of the main record labels.

User Image

A True Killjoy

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2014 12:20 pm
☆ Billie ♬ Ballato ☆

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxH e a r x t h e x s o u n d x o f xt h e x f a l l i n gx r a i nx
Coming down like an Armageddon flame
The shame

xxxxxxxxxxThe ones who died without a name
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hear the dogs howling out of k e y To a hymn called Faith and Misery
xxxxxxxxxxxxxAnd bleed, the company lost the war t o d a yxxxx
I x b e g x t ox d r e a m x a n d x d i f f e r x f r o m x t h e x h o l l o w l i e s

This is the dawning of, the rest of our livesxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

O n x h o l i d a y x

User Image

Seven in the morning came early for Billie, who only got barely five hours of sleep. She was way to excited for Warped Tour, as they were bound to meet fans, make more fans, and hell meet big record labels. She at her phone, and turned on America by Motionless in White, and jammed out to it as she got ready for the day. She quickly got her outfit set, and put it on, and did her hair, then putting an elastic around her waist, when she wanted to pull her hair up. She looked into her mirror, as she adjusted her outfit to make sure it fit properly, and didn't show anything inappropriate while outside in the summer heat. Soon her manager picked her up, and they were off to warped. They had quite a few fans, and they wanted them to be there on Warped. Yeah, it was always of Billie's ever since she saw her idols performed. She remembered watching her manager trying drums a few years back, and it quite frankly hilarious, thank god he wasn't the drummer, but they found Frank for that.

Billie was the bassist for the band, and she was dynamite pretty much. She was short, only 4'11, but could pack one hell of a punch when she needed to. She used to dance, until she went to college for two years, and learned music production, but she herself, practicing bass more, and well la! She was really good at it. She's been best friends with her manager for a long time now, then introduced him to the rest of band, well Billie's friends who played guitar, and could do screams and growls, thus forming a band and possible a long lasting friendship.

A True Killjoy

Demonic Sex Symbol

10,000 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Popular Thread 100

LyssaBaggins

Invisible Genius

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2014 2:15 pm
User Image
User Image

Peter pulled up to Billie's house hoping she was up. They were the only band on warped that wasn't signed so he was going to push them slightly. He had an air horn packed for a reason. The rest of the band was in the small tour bus they bought for warped. They needed more than the backseat of a van for this. Seeing her run out with her suitcase he smiled. She wasn't sleeping! They needed to get to Huston by tomorrow find a spot for merch, separate the merch for each day so they didn't run out. This was going to be a long two months since the rest of the bands had a bunch of other people helping them. Not for the Breathing Insomnia guys and girls. It was the band their merch girl and him. Joe was screams, Allison was on guitar, Billie was on bass, and Frank was on drums. The rest of the band hadn't seen him on drums but they could survive without seeing it. It wasn't that he was horrible he just couldn't keep the beat.

Pulling up to the venue Peter turned the engine off and stretched. God that had been a long ******** drive. Getting up he saw some of them were sleeping. Of course one would be Billie. At least she dressed for the heat. Walking over to the couch where she was sleeping. Get up we're here. he said looking down at her. She was short but packed an impressive punch. He learned that the hard way one day waking her up. Unfortunately he would have to put up with it for now.

User Image

A True Killjoy

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 11:14 am
☆ Billie ♬ Ballato ☆

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxH e a r x t h e x s o u n d x o f xt h e x f a l l i n gx r a i nx
The shame

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I x b e g x t ox d r e a m x a n d x d i f f e r x f r o m x t h e x h o l l o w l i e s

O n x h o l i d a y x

User Image

Billie walked out the door, awake for once with her suitcase, and dufflebag. Suitcase for clothes, makeup and, hair tools bag for shoes. Shockingly, they were the only unsigned band on Warped Tour, but hey, it only made their craving to be signed better. They had to push harder than all the others, but hell, it may be all worth it in the end. They only had one merch person, and Peter than them, well the band whenever they weren't signing, or on the stage jamming out. The would practically spill their guts on stage when playing. It was gonna be a drag of two months, but at least the band made it into a big time game. She knew the band well, and what each other did. The strengths and weaknesses of everyone as well. Billie was known as the insomniac herself, hence coming up with the name in her sophomore year in high school. She stayed up endless hours, and yet it came with creativity, a pro in music.

Billie laid on a couch, just fitting snug on it, which was fine by her, and some others were awake. She was the first one to get the eyes shut, because she didn't wanna seem like a b***h at Warped. That wouldn't leave a good mark. She seemed to lose her track on time, and soon felt a slight shake and her right arm hit the person in the arm, and opened her eyes a short time after, revealing it Peter who she hit."You should've known better" She mumbled and chuckled a bit, before stretching and sitting up, fixing herself, and maybe a minute later, got up. The female ran a hand through her long jet black hair, and walked around for a moment, stretching her legs "You ready?" She asked with a slight chuckle, and looked over to Peter

A True Killjoy

Demonic Sex Symbol

10,000 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Popular Thread 100

LyssaBaggins

Invisible Genius

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 3:56 pm
User Image
User Image

Peter knew the entire band was dying to get signed sometime during or after this tour. I mean they were playing the Hard Rock Kevin Says Stage not the Ernie Ball Stage. This was huge, after finding out they were on warped the band had a celebratory party before getting back to work even harder than before. Billie was the one who had come up with the band name and all. What he hadn't told them was that on the second date, San Antonio, after their set they had an interview with none other than Bryan Stars. They all were helping out with selling merch so he was going to be there for the interview, just off camera. Then it was his and Billie's shift. At least they had everything planned out who was working with who and etc.

Feeling her hit his arm he looked down to where she hit knowing it would bruise. They always did. That was one reason he would test waking her up from a distance. It might get him killed and it might not. Hearing her he couldn't help but roll his eyes. She was astounding as a bassist but had quite the temper at times. Frank, Allison, Emma could you please sort out the merch for each day and the cards we pass out with our set times seeing them nod he knew that in the morning they would have to write down the set time on the cards for that day but still. Hearing Billie he nodded. They would find a spot then leave her there to keep the spot while him and Joe got the tent. Stepping out of the bus he closed the door after she stepped out also. You ready for the next two months? he asked her. Honestly he was terrified since everyone else was signed, and they were on tour with Breathe Carloina, Motionless In White, Mayday Parade and more.

User Image

A True Killjoy

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2014 6:30 pm
☆ Billie ♬ Ballato ☆

The shame

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

O n x h o l i d a y x

User Image

Billie was hard worker, but always had to flirt around. Her typical taste included, hockey players, band memebers, long hair guys, dude with tattoos and gauges, or a mix of all of the above. Guys hit her, single or not, but I mean don't attractive people get hit on. Well guys and girls alike flirted with her, and she liked it, but she cut on it drastically over the years. Actually she wasn't looking for a relationship at the time, between band and Warped Tour, she had no time to date. What Peter didn't know was that Billie was very camera shy at times, as she was insecure about what she looked like, but tried to hide it with fake confidence.

Hearing Peter tell Frank and the rest of the crew to sort out the merch and cards to hand, she looked on what she was going to do with the band. Recently she was learning how to control her temper, only because A. it would be better for her and B. It would not give the band a bad rep. She walked out of the bus and nodded to Peter "Yep. I was born ready." She said with a smile and looked to him "And what shall I be doing on this fine hot a** day?" She asked, acting British and funny, only for a laugh or two. I mean to get rid of her nervousness, she joke. I mean she was the little fish in a big pond with big fish, like FrnkIero andthe cellabration, Motionless in White, Breathe Carolina, and among other big names.

A True Killjoy

Demonic Sex Symbol

10,000 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Popular Thread 100

LyssaBaggins

Invisible Genius

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2014 10:50 am
User Image
User Image

Peter didn't really bother with relationships since the band started up. He was far too busy trying to get things booked with tours and shows. They never worked out he would focus on work before the other person. He really didn't have a preference as long as he thought they were cool then they would see how it would work out. So far none had they really couldn't understand his commitment to making these guys big. Oh well he had pretty much succeeded in having them make it I mean look where they were. A tour bus and on all of warped.

He was glad that she was learning to control her temper though he really wouldn't say it. They didn't need a bad rep and not be signed. laughing slightly at her failed attempt at a British accent he looked to her. Well we are hunting for a place for our merch booth and you will protect it till me and Joe return with the tent. he said going for the accent. She would work perfect as a protector. I mean short but with a bite. Looking around he saw the other bands and even the Youtubers out walking and mingling with each other. Well the YouTubers were vloging so. Seeing a spot that would be good and it was by the rest of the merch tents. How about here? he asked her as Chris from Motionless In White walked by them. Yeah this was pretty intimidating, and then each night a different band would perform that evening after everything was finished so this was scary.

User Image

A True Killjoy

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2014 3:16 pm
☆ Billie ♬ Ballato ☆

The shame

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

O n x h o l i d a y x

User Image

Billie swore not to flirt with anybody on Warped Tour, famous or not. I mean she would like, do naughty things, but handle the relationship of famous people, was that she was out of their leagues. Well except for a couple of them, but strictly no flirting. She might slip once or twice, but that's if they started on her, not the other way around. It was going to be a tough two months with no flirting, with people, like Chris Motionless around.

Billie was glad she was learning to control her temper, only because it would help in a long run, and now, on Warped Tour. She knew labels were on the premises, and hopefully get signed. Who knew. Hearing Peter say they were going to search for a spot, she knew she would protect it before he even mentions it. If anyone tried to steal this spot, it would be a offer she couldn't turn down. She pouted slightly when he did better the British accent "Okay, got it." She said as she watched other people walk around. Youtubers, band members, clothing lines. All setting up for a long day ahead of them. They found the spot, and Billie eyes just couldn't stop staring at Chris Motionless, that man was like a god to her sometimes. Snapping real quick back into reality and nodded at Peter "Yeah this is a good spot" She said as she looked around a bit

A True Killjoy

Demonic Sex Symbol

10,000 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Popular Thread 100

LyssaBaggins

Invisible Genius

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2014 4:27 pm
User Image
User Image

Peter knew it was going to be hard. He had a schedule for when they were performing and they had already talked about. All he needed to do was make sure everyone behaved and was on time. Billie might be a bit more difficult, he would have to make sure she wasn't flirting with every guy around.

Seeing her pout he ruffled her hair and looked to her. Don't worry you'll get better at it. There was an advantage to being 5'11. He could do that, and he could run much faster than her if his life depended on it. It probably would. He knew though the spot would be safe unless someone offered her something really damn good. All the merch would be set up tomorrow. So today wasn't to much of doing things. It was still going to be the best tour they had ever been on. Seeing her practically drooling over Chris he sighed. Wonderful he would have to leave her here though so they would get this spot. Nodding I'll be right back he said before walking off. Pulling out his phone he quickly texted Joe that he would be back at the bus to take the tent soon.

User Image

A True Killjoy

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2014 7:05 pm
☆ Billie ♬ Ballato ☆

The shame

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

O n x h o l i d a y x

User Image

Billie looked up at him, and made a fit when he ruffled her hair "What did I say about my hair?" She asked, crossing her arms, pretending to get mad. In reality she couldn't really be mad at Peter for such a thing. He did it all the time. Watching him walk away, she stood her ground, and danced a little bit, grabbing the attention of David Schmitt, the singer for Breathe Carolina. "So, you're a dancer, and part of a band, that's pretty neat." David said pulling his cheeky smile "Thanks, it's not hard" Billie said with a smile and blush. David Schmitt, a guy she had a crush on was talking to her. Outside she was calm and collective, but on the inside, her stomach was doing backflips. "Well I hope, I get to see you play. You're in...." David said, waiting for response "Breathing Insomnia. I'm the bassist." She said and smiled, running a hand through her hair "Well I'll try to get some time in then. See ya round." David replied before Billie nodded and he walked away.

-timeskip-

Today Billie was in San Antonio, where Peter set up an interview with ByranStars, and he didn't tell them about till right before they fell asleep last night. Billie was very camera shy, so it was going to be a big challenge for her, because she wasn't in control of the camera. Billie preferred either behind the camera, or holding the camera, only because she got to see what she looked liked. No one really knew about except her family. She wasn't going to let it show. Conceal, don't feel, don't let them know. Yes, she did like Frozen quite a bit, so she normal thought that to herself. Getting up earlier than everyone else, sat on the couch in the tour bus with her hands holding her face, and looked to the floor. She just hoped the interview wasn't going to be long.

A True Killjoy

Demonic Sex Symbol

10,000 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Popular Thread 100

LyssaBaggins

Invisible Genius

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2014 8:32 am
User Image
User Image

Peter yawned and turned on his phone. Squinting against the light contrasting the dark bunk he saw it was 6:00. Yawning he crawled out of his bunk and quietly left the bunk area. Slipping into the living room kitchen area he saw Billie sitting on the couch. Walking over he sat down next to her. Turning to face her Are you okay? And don't try lying it's six in the morning and you're awake. he asked concerned. If she was up already that meant she was up at like five something in the morning. That was not normal for her. They had five hours till doors opened and six till there set. So he had time to figure this out. Everyone else was woken up at around 8:30 so they had some time to talk without the others. If it was something he did this time he had the make-up kit with him. He had done make-up on someone else the first time when him and Billie went to warped and she had loved what he could do with it so he could always do hers for today if that would help with anything.

User Image

A True Killjoy

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 7:32 pm
☆ Billie ♬ Ballato ☆

The shame

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

O n x h o l i d a y x

User Image

Billie still had her face in her hands when Peter came out to the area she was in, and only noticed when she felt the seat push down a bit further. The female looked over to the male next to her and sighed "Nothing is wrong Peter, I just can't sleep." She said trying to brush it off. She really didn't want to tell Peter the truth. It would kill her, yes, but she just needed to get over the interview by Bryan, and then tell him. Yeah, that would work. She knew she could another few hours, but hell, the thoughts were keeping her up at night. The ones that made her over-think, stress out and leave her in endless "what ifs?". The female wasn't really for makeup, come to think of it, as her yearbook photo showed, and all her Facebook photos from high school showed, but that changed. She was pretty outstanding at it. She got tips from Jeffree Star, who alas, complemented her makeup done at the Warped of her junior year. Well Peter did her makeup, in the car, on the way to Warped, and honestly one of the best to end it before heading to a dance nationals which was a hour and half away from Warped. But hell, its Jeffree Star who is like a makeup god to some people.

A True Killjoy

Demonic Sex Symbol

10,000 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Popular Thread 100

LyssaBaggins

Invisible Genius

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 8:15 pm
User Image
User Image

Peter looked to her and frowned. She was lying she had gotten slightly better at it but she was still pretty bad at it. He was going to make her tell him no matter what. Getting up he grabbed a pink lemonade monster from the fridge. Since it was her favorite they always would have some. They typically went to Sams before a tour and would buy a whole bunch of things in bulk, so they always had plenty. Handing it to her he sat back down, if she was up at this time she hadn't slept all night and she would need it. What's bugging you then? he asked her. If you tell me the truth I'll do your makeup for today. he said with a smile. Hopefully it would work. If not he could always bribe her with food or sleep. They could go outside and walk but if they got to the front of the venue then there would be the die hard fans waiting to be first in. They might run into other people on warped if they were up this early.

User Image

A True Killjoy

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 6:53 pm
☆ Billie ♬ Ballato ☆

The shame

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

O n x h o l i d a y x

User Image

Billie looked over to Peter as he her the pink lemonade monster and smiled a bit. It was her favorite one by far, and she honestly could live on it. Hearing Peter trying to get at what was bothering her. Sighing slightly looked to him "Its just that....well...I hate being in front of the camera. Well I don't have the control of it, and i dunno how I look. If I look good or not. It just eats at me." She stated before opening the can, and taking a few sips of it. She would rather not talk about because obviously it hurts talking about it. The black hair was a mess and frizzy, but hell, that would change in a few hours. And her outfit, and makeup. Hopefully the day and interview would be smooth sailing

A True Killjoy

Demonic Sex Symbol

10,000 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Popular Thread 100

LyssaBaggins

Invisible Genius

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 6:57 pm
User Image
User Image

Peter heard her and sighed softly. If only she had told him this before, but there was no going back now. I promise you will look great on camera he said. He would try his best to make it up to her, somehow. Maybe when they got back from tour he would treat her to something in LA. I'm sorry though he said looking to her. Honestly he felt really bad about it now. At least he could make it up to her somehow that was one good thing about her you could always make things up with her. He would definitely help her with her makeup and getting ready today. That way maybe she couldn't feel so self-concious.

User Image

A True Killjoy

Gaia online high school

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas