Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaia Online High School

Back to Guilds

Gaia Online High School Community & Roleplaying Guild 

Tags: high school, gaia online, school, roleplaying, community 

Reply Gaia online high school
Devious Desire// The reaper and the seer// May Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Experiment_number_626

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2014 9:33 pm
◽◾Lysander Sage◾◽

User Image

Lysander lead them to the cemetery that he visited too often. His father was buried in this very cemetery. Lysander saw various spirits just sitting on grave stones or walking around with lost looks on their faces. Lysander always saw these spirits around whenever he came to visit his father's grave. It always saddened him to see these spirits and now they could finally move on. He was prepared to just stand around and wait for Freya to do her thing when she told Lysander he could guide them. He looked at her surprised and nervous, but gave her a nod,"Okay." He said coughing into his fist as he stood in the middle of the grave yard."Okay guys, you know me and I know you and I know how lost you feel. My friend here has just opened a portal to heaven and it's time for you guys to move on to bigger and better things." Lysander said with an encouraging smile at the ghosts who one by one began to go through the portal. Lysander grinned and pumped hsi fist in the air. He said quite proud of himself.
Devious Desire 2
Ooc:// So sorry for the wait!

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2014 9:58 pm
Experiment_number_626

User Image
User Image

Freya watched the people walk through before she closed the portal and crossed her arms "Yep, congratulations, you did something I have to do every day" she poured out compliments that didn't hold any read emotion as she looked down at her nails. Freya looked up to the sky before she looked back to him "Do you have any other places you want to stop by or do you want to go to your house already?" she questioned him as she looked over to one of the graves as she read the last name Sage. Her eyes narrowed slightly before she looked back up to him with a slight confused look on her face before she remembered he said he only lived with this mother. Is this where his father was? No wonder he would know there's a lot of ghosts here if he visits the grave on some kind of basic routine.

Devious desire 2

Experiment_number_626

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 6:17 pm
◽◾Lysander Sage◾◽

User Image
⭐⭐⭐

Lysander just gave her a smile. Her compliment was backhanded but he was proud of himself and even she wasn't going to bring him down with her cool demeanor. "Well what you do is pretty tough I admit. But in honor of my first ghost guiding experience let's go get some pizza to celebrate. " He said to her excitedly as he was also incredibly hungry. He noticed that they were standing near his father's grave and he looked down at it. He wondered what his father would think of this whole ghost seer thing. Knowing his father he'd be proud. At Freya's confused look he scratched his head and gave her another smile."I wonder what my dad would think of this whole ghost thing. He died when I was pretty young before I could see ghosts. Actually come to think of it I started seeing them after he died." Lysander said to her thoughtfully. He missed his dad a lot but he had been dead for years and Lysander had gotten used to the ache in his chest. He did visit the graveyard pretty much once a week. More than he should really. The ghosts at the graveyard had kind of become his support system and he had usually come to see them too. But now he'd be alone on his weekly visits and the thought saddened him.
Devious Desire 2

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 8:16 pm
Experiment_number_626

User Image
User Image

Freya looked up to him when he spoke before she let out a small sigh and rubbed the back of her head as she stayed silent for a few seconds and walked over to him, hitting him over the top of his head though it was way softer than she hit him before. She'll rather have him pissed off at her than sad over something like this "come on little one, let's go get that pizza you wanted" she told him as she reached down and pulled on his hand, holding onto it to keep him behind her and make sure he walked out with her. Multiple times she's walked and he's been later than her before. Freya didn't let go of his hand as she kept a fast pace simply so he wouldn't be able to travel in his thoughts. She finally slowed down after they were a few blocks away and she let go of his hand as she thought of a way to get his mind off of it. So why not tell her something from when she was alive? He always paid attention during that. Her eyes glanced to a random couple and she was reminded of her first kiss. Freya kept her gaze down as she walked slower "you know how I told you about my first kiss? I was sixteen at the time, his name was Thomas and he was seventeen. We knew each other for a year or so and I simply thought he was marvelous, a week or so beforehand, something changed and there was just this weird little feeling. One day, we were sitting on my porch on the little swing for two or three people and we were talking about his parents and my own and suddenly he just kissed me on the lips. It was so random and I had no idea how to act except for this blush that completely filled my face" she told him as she stretched her arms above her quickly becoming emotionless again, "anyway, a few days later he moved away to go work for his uncle and I never saw him again, the end" she looked over to see what was on his face as she tried to read his emotions.

Devious desire 2

Experiment_number_626

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 8:59 pm
◽◾Lysander Sage◾◽

User Image
⭐⭐⭐

"Hey! What was that for?"
Said Lysander with a frown after she hit him. She was much shorter than he was but could still easily hit him on the head. Granted this hit hadn't hurt as much as the other ones either she was getting weaker or she was softening her blows. He was going with the second option." I'd rather you called me kid." He muttered as she grabbed his hand and he looked down at their entwined hands in surprise. He let her lead them out of the graveyard,following her pace. He knew there was probably a logical explanations as to why she had decided to hold his hands. If he asked her she'd probably tell him it was because he was too slow and always lagged behind her. He decided not to ask her and just accepted it. The hand holding was nice,her smaller hand was a bit cold but still it felt nice. As they walked by a couple he was once again taking by surprise when she started telling him about her first kiss. He raised his eyebrow in surprise and slowed his pace along with her. She was telling him something about herself of her own accord. Was she trying to make him feel better? It was definitely working and he couldn't help the smile that came to his face. But if he was going to be honest he was a little bit jealous of this Thomas. Yet oddly happy that she had shared another thing about her life with him."That was a nice story Freya." He commented simply with a grin as they reached a pizza place. Lysander led them inside and to a booth in the back . He looked down at their hands and regretfully let go as he sat down and gestured for Freya to sit down. He ordered a large pizza and placed his hand on the table as he waited for their order."Hey when you were alive what was your favorite food?" He asked her knowing that maybe he was pushing his luck asking her something else about herself.
Devious Desire 2

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 9:30 pm
Experiment_number_626

User Image
User Image

Freya shrugged slightly as she looked through the random store's windows "I always did like guys who made the first move, i think it was that take charge attitude I was attracted to" she spoke calmly as she walked into the restaurant. In all honestly, she hadn't been to a place like this in years. Freya looked around, a slight emotion as what could be described curiosity filled her eyes as she pushed her hair back, quickly trying to regain her emotionless demeanor. Freya sat down as she let him order for both of them since she wouldn't have any idea what to get "you know what they say about curiosity and the cat right?" she questioned him as she looked down to his hand before letting out a small sigh "I wasn't very picky but I loved any kind of seafood or desert there was" she told him before crossing her arms "there, are you content now greedy little kitten? Be happy curiosity didn't hurt " she told him as she looked up with a smirk on her face as she found new nicknames to call him.

Devious desire 2

Experiment_number_626

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 10:03 pm
◽◾Lysander Sage◾◽

User Image
⭐⭐⭐
Lyander thought about what she had said earlier about liking guys who took charge and he inwardly sighed. He was anything but a take charge kind of guy. He let other people call the shots and he just followed. There was no way Freya would ever like a guy with a go with the flow attitude like him. Then he asked himself why that thought had come to mind. Her answer to his question brought him out of his thoughts and he smiled. He had learned a second new thing about her."Well yes curiosity killed the cat but satisfaction brought it back." He said to her with a satisfied smile. "No more questions for today though I promise.I'm very content. But can you stop with the nicknames already? You're already dead so calling me by my actual name won't kill you." He muttered,she had never called him by hi actual name since they had met and he wondered why that was.A waiter brought them their pizza and left. Lysander too a slice of the cheese pizza and bit into it with a smile."Ah there's nothing like pizza after a long day of ghost hunting." He said happily as he ate.
Devious Desire 2

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 10:24 pm
Experiment_number_626

User Image
User Image

Freya looked up at him when he spoke as he brought up the nicknames she had for him. She looked up to the ceiling as she thought about it before shaking her head no "you're submissive like a child obeying their parent. Until something happens you'll be known by those middle names only" she told him before looking down thinking about Thomas. Back when she was alive, she was raised and was a soft girl, the one you took him to your mother. Of course after years of this job changed her into the commanding, emotionless girl she was now. If she met a guy like Thomas she'll punch him straight in the jaw. Of course, she did still like it every now and then but it didn't matter. Being the from reaper wasn't exactly an easy thing to tell someone. Plus, she couldn't be affectionate with someone, the entire one she's been dead, she's only been in heaven in total, 24 hours if that. That was all spread out too, a minute here and there but nothing too long. She hadn't even seen her parents. Freya opened her eyes when she looked down at the pizza before letting out a soft sigh and letting him eat it as she checked the time.

Devious desire 2

Experiment_number_626

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 4:59 pm
◽◾Lysander Sage◾◽

User Image

Lysander rolled his eyes at her comment and kept eating his pizza. Maybe he was a tad submissive and did what he was told. He couldn't help that about hinself ,he just wasn't a commanding person and maybe he could change that a little. But there was nothing wrong with who he was and Freya could mock him all she liked. Eventually he finished off the entire pizza as he was ravenous. He noticed her check the time for the millionth time today. He stood up and stretched."Okay I'm stuffed. Let's go." As he placed money on the table,he was ready to go home.
Devious Desire 2

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2014 7:28 pm
Experiment_number_626
ooc: sorry i've been gone, school piled up the past few weeks so i've been focusing on it

User Image
User Image

Freya nodded when he said he was full before she walked out and tapped her foot on the sidewalk as she checked the time once more despite doing so a few moments earlier. A sudden rip opened from heaven despite Freya never even taking out her scythe for. "You're late" she crossed her arms as her scythe appeared. A hooded skeleton appeared, much taller than Freya which wasn't that unusual but it was tall even for adult men. She didn't even blink as the skeleton opened lifted up his hood and took out a new book. Freya took it as she started to flip through the pages, this one didn't have date or times, just names, locations, and if it's a soul suppose to be going to heaven or condemned to hell. As she was doing this, the skeleton turned his attention to Lysander, moving inch by inch closer before an only bone finger reached out and lifted up to touch under his cheek before going dangerously close to Lysander's eye. At this point, Freya finally looked up and took her scythe, immediately swinging it down inches away from Lysander's face, cutting the finger clean off "No touching the merchandise" she spoke calmly as the skeleton figure turned to face her "You should be nicer to me, I could send you to hell. For the first time in a while, Freya laughed "Oh? And where would that leave you? You'd have to come back to work and we both know you don't want to". What could possibly be linked to a scowl appeared on his face before he went back through the portal again, it closed behind him. Freya looked over to Lysander and handed him the book "Don't mind that buffoon, he's all bone and no bite. He's just curious, the old man never seen someone like you before" she told him calmly before putting her scythe away. "Study that tonight, I wanna get at least half of that page done tomorrow, if we get the whole thing done it'll be better. I want to be able to simply ask you where to next and you answer without me getting that book out" she told him before she started to walk back to his house.

Devious desire 2

Experiment_number_626

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2014 7:51 pm
◽◾Lysander Sage◾◽

User Image

Lysander followed her outside and stood quietly as he watched her do he her grim reaper thing. Suddenly a gibat skeleton appeared and he blinked in surprise. He had seen a lot of things since he had met Freya but a giant hooded skeleton had to take the cake. He watched the skeleton hand Freya the book,he was focused on Freya so he didn't notice the Skeleton touching his cheek and he flinched. The bone was pointy and cold and he was slightly relieved and grossed out when Freya sliced its finger off. He doubted it hurt the skeleton but the random finger now on the ground was weird. He glared at Freya though when she called him merchandise. He was a human being not an object to locate souls for her. He rolled his eyes when she gave him the book. Great now he had homework from the grim reaper. He took the book with a resigned nod."Okay fine I'll study it." He muttered as he followed her back to his house. Holding the book tightly in his hands as he walked. Once they arrived he led them upstairs to his room and flopped down on his bed. He sat up and immediately began to read the book,he was always diligent when it came to doing any assigned work. He looked up from his book briefly and down at the sweater folded on his bed that Freya had been wearing. He would never tell her but she had looked oddly cute in his sweater and he'd probably never wear it without thinking abbut her wearing it. The sweater brought back memories of what had almost happened on his Ned earlier and he blushed. He pushed those thoughts out of his head and began to focus on the book.
Devious Desire 2
It's okay! I understand I've been drowning I'm schoolwork too. Just post whenever you can c:

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2014 8:25 pm
Experiment_number_626
ooc: yay, glad you understand

User Image
User Image

Freya followed after him to his house wondering if he was truly going to read the book that she had given to him. The eye roll made her a little annoyed slightly but that was apart of being a teenager right? She acted as if she still wasn't stuck in that age but that didn't really count. Once they got back she laid down on his bed bored, she was on the inside as he studied so she looked down at her nails for the first few minutes or so. This was why she didn't want to go to heaven when she first died, there was nothing for her to do. Maybe that's why she accepted this so easily. freya sat up and propped herself up on her elbows as she watched him study. Despite other people in present or even past times, he actually wanna do something with his life and looked like he would actually work for those things. Maybe it wasn't a good idea to make him study this book rather than one of his school textbooks? Deep down she knew it was selfish of her to force him into this but when will she ever see someone like this again? Plus his presence was something she didn't...particularly dislike unlikes others.

Devious desire 2

Experiment_number_626

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2014 5:45 pm
◽◾Lysander Sage◾◽

User Image
⭐⭐⭐

Lysander was intensely focused on memorizing all the names and locations. Once he had been assigned a task he did it quickly and efficiently. He had always done well in school and his grades were excellent. He was a hard worker and was pretty smart even though he could be a little air headed at times. So this simple task wasn't going to be a problem for him and wouldn't take too long. He didn't really mind doing it,even if Freya had kind of just forced it upon him. This past week he had found himself doing a lot of things for her and would continue to do anything she asked. Call him submissive but he actually enjoyed being around Freya. Not that he would ever tell her that because she would probably hit him or call him a fool. He was halfway through the book when he looked up to find Freya laying down on the bed near him and watching him. It was weird how used he was to having her around and having her lay on his bed like it was a normal thing. He looked back down at the book and smiled to himself at the thought as he continued to read.

Devious Desire 2

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2014 11:21 pm
Experiment_number_626
ooc: I'm back for the weekend! biggrin ...well mostly the entire weekend, how are you doing?

User Image
User Image

Freya watched him before letting out a sigh and sitting up. She shouldn't be hanging around with this human like this. It's bad enough that she's using him even if he did have the eyesight of those no one else could see. Demons and the Devil would believe she might grow feelings for this boy or that she had chosen him only because of "hormones". Angels may look down upon it since she's using this human and not letting him go on his life destiny which had been originally set out for him. Plus she was endangering him by exposing him to spirits which could be angry or just demons in general. Freya rubbed the back of her head, almost positive the rules from when she was alive were a lot more looser compared to the 'codes' she needed to follow. Her eyes glanced over to him at the moment, Jonathan must have received hell from not only demons but angels as well for giving the book to Freya when he knew that she was going to give it to this human boy. After all, demons weren't allowed to use it and here was Lysander, not even a fully grown adult memorizing one of the pages. God and everyone else help them if he somehow got it stolen or, the much worst scenario would be if he just plain loses it. At least if it was stolen by demons, she could defend him because after all, they are demons, the same creatures whom have done much worse to more innocent people. If he lost it, the demons wouldn't stop until they had his head or Freya was stripped of her scythe and it was either given back to Jonathan or a new grim reaper was crowned that they could hope would lean more towards their side rather than following the actual rules of the job.

Freya let out a sigh of annoyance due to her thoughts she knew were true and possibly could happen. Why couldn't she have just been an angel or saint instead? She almost chuckled at the question she gave herself, already knowing the answer. She wasn't actual angel material. "Hurry up kid, you need to sleep if we're going to get through tomorrow" she reminded him. If she was ever going to be able to get at least half of the angels of her back she was going to have to work him like a dog to show that he is capable and this is a good decision. The demons she didn't care what they thought because they jumped on anything she did that wasn't 100% guarantee. The angels however, were different. They may be forgiving towards humans but she wasn't sure if that mercy would be passed onto her. He just needed to prove himself towards them, if he hated up hating her for the next year or two she didn't care. It was long-term she was thinking about and it wasn't his anger she was worried about. Even when he did prove his talent, she would still have to watch both her and himself. If he got into trouble of some kind the demons would never let it go. If feelings rose it was possibly the worst case scenario. Strictly business. That's what it needed to be..yet here she was in his bedroom alone. Freya started to rub her temples, she was a genius this was certainly going to be brought up by some angel or demon and it may not even be towards her. Jonathan could get in trouble too since he was the one who thought Freya could take his place rather than an angel or demon. Rather than laying down on the bed, Freya sat in the chair and looked towards him with her normal cold eyes "five more minutes then lights out" she told him as if he was some 9 year old at summer camp

Devious desire 2

Experiment_number_626

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2014 11:21 am
◽◾Lysander Sage◾◽

User Image
⭐⭐⭐

Unlike Freya Lysander really wasn't concerned about angels and demons or even losing the book. He wasn't going to lose the book because he was pretty sure he shouldn't even have it in the first place. Losing it would probably get Freya in deep trouble and then she'd take it out on him. She wouldn't kill him yet because he knew she needed him and found him useful. But she'd probably seriously injure him and he would;t know how to explain to his mother that he;d pissed of a grim reaper and got injured for it. Than again he was human and didn't really understand the rules and politics of heaven and hell all he knew was what Freya told him. Really he knew that while she'd complain about him she'd probably protect him from any harm and knowing he had her around made him feel safe.

When she told him to hurry up in a tone that suggested he would probably need all the sleep he could get. He knew that the work was just beginning and Freya would porbably work him to the bone. He didn't even complain,he had kind of just resigned and accepted his life was going to be like this from now on. His life had been pretty weird before Freya had entered it and now it was getting even weirder. He almost craved a normal human life but he didn't know who he would be without his sight. Or what his life would have been without Freya. He finished the page he was reading,closed the book an placed it under his pillow,so no one could take it without him noticing. He didn;t bother to change into more comfortable sleeping wear. He just laid down on his bed. He watched Freya get up and was a little surprised because he had thought she would stay in his bed. He didn't even want to think about why he felt disappointed. He rolled his eyes when she spoke to him like he was a child." Okay mom." He said as he pulled his covers over his body and closed his eyes. He then opened them a moment later and gave her a sleepy smile."Goodnight Freya." He said to her closing his eyes again and falling asleep.

Devious Desire 2
OOC: Welcome back for the weekend! Im doing okay, drowning in college work but I'm okay c: How are you?

Gaia online high school

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff