Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaia Online High School

Back to Guilds

Gaia Online High School Community & Roleplaying Guild 

Tags: high school, gaia online, school, roleplaying, community 

Reply Gaia online high school
Devious Desire// The reaper and the seer// May Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Experiment_number_626

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 9:47 pm
◽◾Lysander Sage◾◽

User Image
⭐⭐⭐

Lysander was glad that Freya had actually tried the food. At least that was one human obstacle done with. But then she fell and he was going to help her up but she got off the ground and even though she was bleeding acted like nothing was wrong. Man was she tough or maybe just really determined. Either way Lysander was going to need to stick closer to her today than he had yesterday. He followed after Freya scanning the ground around his house but he couldn't see her scythe anywhere. He led them out of his yard and began to walk around the neighborhood keeping his eyes pealed. Eventually they walked by one of his neighbors house that had a dog that was sitting down be a inf it's teeth. The dog looked like eh was protecting something that looked like a silver blade. He stopped in his tracks and pointed at the dog. Freya that dog is sitting in front of your scythe protecting it." He told her relieved that they had found it but now the challenge would be actually getting it.

Devious Desire 2

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 10:00 pm
Experiment_number_626

User Image
User Image

Freya walked quietly as she tried to remember where she had been last night when she was looking. Her eyes glanced over to the dog before she let out a sigh. She was seriously just about out of patience and this damn sleeping need was getting her down. "i'll just try to grab it and if the dog bites me then you can get it... she murmured as if it's the best plan in the world. She was tired, she wasn't going to check all the way if this even truly was her scythe, all she wanted was it back while her body screamed for sleep. Freya stood there for a moment as her eyes closed on their own, her head tilted slightly down as her body. She forced herself to rub her eyes before she opened it, getting ready to hop over the fence to get her scythe despite that she had started to fall asleep. She can't do anything before she gets her scythe, Freya kept telling herself that as she got one leg over the fence. Her eyes started to close themselves again as she slowed down drastically.

Devious desire 2

Experiment_number_626

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 10:19 pm
◽◾Lysander Sage◾◽

User Image
⭐⭐⭐

Lysander was worried about Freya because she looked exahue he knew she had needed to sleep but she had refused. He didn't think her plan was the best either. Lysander watched as she tried to hop the fence and then she began to fall asleep. "Stop Freya you're too tired I'll get it." He told her firmly as he grabbed hold of her hand and moved her away from the fence. There was no way she would be able to get it so it was up to him. Before he thought of it too much his long legs easily hopped the fence and he approached the dog who began to growl at him." Easy Boy I'm not going to hurt you." Lysander said quietly to the dog as he knelt down in front of the dog. Lysander gently reached out to pet the dog who eased into his touch. Lysander letter it for a minute before he reached his hand beside the dog and moved what he now knew to be Freya's Scythe. The dog saw Lysander take his new toy and began to bark at him and it bit his palm. Lysander stifled his pain stood up and ran s quickly as he could from the dog. The dog tried to chase after Lysander Freya's was tied to the fence. Lysander hopped the fence again panting heavily as he was not a very athletic person.I believe this is your scythe?" Panted Lysander holding it out to Freya with the hand of his that wasn't bleeding.
Devious Desire 2

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 10:35 pm
Experiment_number_626

User Image
User Image

Freya looked up to Lysander as she shook her head no "I'll be fine..." she murmured as she laid against the fence with her back to it. She didn't exactly want to stand anymore so this was the next best thing.She listened to him as she tried to figure out exactly what was happening. Freya started to fall asleep again when she heard Lysander. What could be described as a faint smile crossed her lips. She was just about to touch it when a thought crossed her mind. "I actually need you to hold on to it, if any of those demons catch the faint hint of death from me they'll know i'm back and scatter. I already remember where the next one would be, a few people are dying in the next city a few hours from now. They'll be there to take them all" she murmured as she stood up slowly and rubbed her eyes "You're bleeding, let's get you home so you can wrap it up... she murmured as she took a few very slow steps before she stopped. She was honestly exhausted from trying to find her scythe before and now she couldn't even touch it to stop her from being sleep deprived or else these demons would be aware. It was just a couple more hours, she could do this. She's handled demons, spirits, and gruesome deaths, she could survive being human without sleep for a few hours. "Lysander...i'm just gonna sit down for a few minutes..." she murmured as her legs basically gave out on her as she closed her eyes.

Devious desire 2

Experiment_number_626

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 11:16 pm
◽◾Lysander Sage◾◽

User Image
⭐⭐⭐

Lysander was very surprised and kind of touched that Freya would entrustvhim with the scythe she had tried so hard to find."I'll hold on to it for you until then. Going home sounds like a good idea." Lysander agreed with her as he held the scythe in his hands which was in it's smaller form. Thank god he didn't know if he could carry it in it's larger form. He was going to ask Freya if it was really okay for him to hold onto it. But then she just collapsed and he quickly went to her. "Stubborn reaper why didn't you just listen to me. Said Lysander to the sleeping Freya with a slight smile. The poor tired reaper. Lysander knew he had to get her home so she could rest properly. He didn't actual know how to get her scythe to work and open an portal to his room. Lysander ripped the bottom half of his shirt and wrapped it tightly around his bleeding palm. He picked Freyabuo into his arms. She was very tiny and light. He held onto her securely as he walked he had out the handle of her blade into his large pocket and the blade was sticking it out It was a good thing nobody could see the scythe. He was careful to keep his bleeding palm from touching Freya. He carried Freya back to his house but ignored the looks he received from the odd neighbour up and about it was still pretty early. Lysander knew he was a strange sight carrying a girl while wearing a ripped shirt je had made into a maleshift bandage so je could carry Freya.Once they arrived to his house Lysander walked up the staircase and gently placed Freya onto his bed.All that physical exertion had worn him out. But Freya looked so peaceful sleeping and he knew that seeing her like this was a rare sight. He couldn't help but smile at her.He left the room to shower and change change into a new shirt and jeans.He quickly cleaned his wound and bandaged it after his shower. Back in his room he sat down on his desk and decided while he waited for Freya to wake up he might as well do the homework because he didnt know when he would have time to do it this weekend. It was a Saturday so he didn't have to go to school but he wondered how mad Freya was going to be at him when he told her he had to go to school Monday. He wasn't going to drop out of school. He was going to graduate if it killed him. He plugged his headphones into his phone and began to work on his calculus homework while listening to the music.
Devious Desire 2

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 11:37 pm
Experiment_number_626

User Image
User Image

Freya didn't wake up when he picked her up not did she wake up when he set her down. She slept the trite time since she was tired. The female moved very little when she slept which she hadn't done in ages. The girl slowly started to come out of her sleep and after a minute it so she finally did. Freya rubbed her eyes as she stretched her arms, something that was a habit she always did. She almost had a heart attack when she realized that she was mortal before she remember everything that had happened before. Freya immediately checked the time before she let out a sigh of relief seeing they still had time to get there. The reaper sat up as she rubbed her eyes "you have my scythe right ?" she questioned quietly as she looked down into her lap before she started to study the hoodie. Freya pulled up the actual hood before she walked over and saw his homework. She sat on the armrest rather than staying standing or sitting in his lap. She wasn't able to look at him as she stayed quiet knowing she had to say one little word "t-thanks..." she stuttered out in a soft tone before she quickly cleared her throat "so since you were hurt because of me, though technically I would've gone and gotten it myself, you wouldn't let me but that's not the point. The point is I suppose I may owe you one small little thing, so make one request. I'll do something for you or I'll answer one of those questions you wanted to know" she told him as she looked down at her nails, pulling the sleeves back that way she could actually see them. Freya looked back and skimmed over his homework "why are you doing that?" she questioned unaware he wanted to finish shook which she saw as being pointless. It wasn't like he wouldn't mostly be with her, who might as well drop out now.

Devious desire 2

Experiment_number_626

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2014 12:20 am
◽◾Lysander Sage◾◽

User Image
⭐⭐⭐

"Good morning sunshine.Lysander said to Freya with a teasing grin as she sat on his armchair.He turned off his music and placed his headphones around his neck again. He was glad that she had finally gotten we much needed rest. Lysander saw that she was still wearing his hoodie and couldn't help but grin she looked kind of cute in it because of how big it was on her but he didn't say anything about it. "Your Scythe is right here. I kept it safe as promised." Said Lysander pointing to the smalls scythe lying on the top of his desk where she could easily grab it. He hadn't let it out of his sight. When she said thanks Lysander couldn't help but smile brightly at her. [,color=darkseagreen]"You're welcome." He said simply as he went back to doing his homework. He could talk and work quite easily. "I wanted to do it. I wanted to help you." He told her truthfully as he thought of something he could ask her. He was excited that she was actually going to let him ask her something."How did you become a grim reaper? He asked her curiously. That was the one question he was really curious about and he was greatful she had let him ask it. "Well I want to graduate and go to university to study graphic design and engineering and to that I kind of need to do my homework. I'm not giving up now after I spent four years in that hellhole." He told her in response to her question as he finished his math and moved on to his chemistry homework.
Devious Desire 2

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2014 7:25 pm
Experiment_number_626

User Image
User Image

Freya looked down at her scythe tempted to touch it though she resisted, if she did then it would give her back her powers, and she couldn't do that, by the time she got it away quick enough there was a very low chance that those demons wouldn't find out. She glanced at him thinking about what he had called her dont ever call me that again she told him plainly as she thought about his question in silence. She ignored it at first as she looked away to one of the walls. Her head snapped back as her eyes narrowed "what are you talking about? You're my helper, not some regular college kid" she told him before she stood up and walked over to the window, walking over and opening it as she looked out staying silent for a few more before she finally spoke "well I guess the start of it was when I actually died. I don't know why John chose me, out of all the souls he reaped, he chose the teenage girl who died not even a day before. I don't really know why I would say yes to him, I have to work every single day and night for century after century with very little days off. I guess I just thought it beat being up in heaven by myself bored also I wanted to find out why, I mean this skeleton just chose me so I wanted to figure out what the hell he saw in me that made him think I could actually do this stuff . She turned around to face Lysander "there, I no longer owe you" she told him as she laid down. Freya turned onto her side to look at him "face it kid, you know you can't continue your normal life. It's going to have to change" she told him as she used her arm as a pillow.

Devious desire 2

Experiment_number_626

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2014 6:34 pm
◽◾Lysander Sage◾◽

User Image
⭐⭐⭐

"Okay I'm never calling you that again." Lysander promised not sure he wanted to find out what she'd do if ever called her that again. At her comment about being her helper he looked up at her and sighed.]"Why can't I be both Freya? Why can't I help you and go to college. I want to do both." He told her with a determined look on his face. He knew he could balance helping Freya with his schoolwork. He looked at her as she went to the window and told him her story. He was actually kind of surprised she had asked him that. So some dude named John had made her into a grim reaper. He flashed her a smile after she finished talking."No you don't owe me anything more." He agreed with a nod. He looked down at his homework briefly before he spoke again. "Maybe he just thought you'd be good at and he'd be right." Lysander added deciding that would be all he said on the topic. He looked back at her when she laid down."I know things can't go back to the way they were and I don't want them to. I just want to add this grim reaper's assistant thing to my life." He told her determined to live his life the way he wanted to. He wanted to help Freya but he also wanted to go to school. Maybe he couldn't do both forever but he could at least try.
Devious Desire 2

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2014 11:28 pm
Experiment_number_626

User Image
User Image

Freya turned back to face him when he continued about college Lysander, this isn't something that you can do on the side. I've spent months of not years before truly having a break that lasted longer than a day, that's when I'm lucky. I'm going to need you at random times if not most of the time plus, you're going to get tired. You handled 7 ghosts after I first met you and you had to go to sleep before we went out again. So you're going to do that along with college which so many humans complain about that when they're only studying only... she let out a small sigh as she pushed her hair more into the hoodie as she dropped her head "let's put it like this, I'll be nice for once. The things you want to do is helping me and college, also add in sleeping because you need that as well. I was only up for a single night and I was exhausted. Anyway back to those three, sleep, reaping, and school. You're only going to be able to have two, sleep is more flexible since you can sleep whenever or wherever, school is somewhat flexible since you can take day or night, I suppose there's also online classes now? Am I correct? Anyway, you would still have assignments that would require time to perform along with a certain due date of not one but possibly multiple projects. Reaping is not flexible at all, let's even cut it back even more, let's say I go by myself to reap all the souls normally, I would still need you to come with me to reap those I can't see, those people aren't going to just stay and wait for you to finish an assignment. The longer they're out there, the more they can become easily angered and even lash out upon others, the entire time I won't be able to help. Take this all into your thoughts and consider this. You can only pick two of those three choices I said. After I cut out the other things like having friends, finding some human girl to love, having a family, starting a career, all of those things" she crossed her arms as she looked over to him in the eye "you said you wanted to help, kid. Just another reason why I can call you that. You need to be realistic" she told him coldly as she checked the time to see when they needed to leave

Devious desire 2

Experiment_number_626

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2014 4:44 pm
◽◾Lysander Sage◾◽

User Image
⭐⭐⭐

Lysander sighed and looked down at his notebook as he listened to Freya. Damn it she was right she was absolutely right. Why did that damn grim reaper have to be right. He knew what she while harsh was true. He would not have time to do both it just physically wasn't possible. He could always just tell Freya he didn't want to help her anymore but he doubted she'd let him go that easily and he didn't want to stop helping her. He had a sad look on his face when she talked about not being able to find a human girl to love. He had never even wanted that but now he didn't even have a choice. It's not like he had girls breaking down his door. They stayed away from him because they thought he was weird and creepy. The closest feeling of love he had ever had to a girl was for his dead cheerleader friend. This thing he had with Freya was probably the closet relationship he was ever going to have with a girl. He closed his notebook as he was done his work. He looked at Freya still wearing her hoodie and he liked it better on her.He gave her a long dramatic sigh."You're right okay. No college for me. No normal human life. Just let me graduate high school for my mother and after that I'm all yours." He told her feeling some sort of loss of the normal human life he had just lost and was probably never going to get back.He was now and for god knew how long Freya's human assistant or slave was more like it.
Devious Desire 2

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 7:56 pm
Experiment_number_626

User Image
User Image

Freya watched him for a few seconds before she let out a sigh. Great, she was the bad guy for being a realist. How fun. She stayed quiet for a few minutes as she mentally thought about it trying to find alternatives, she could do her best by herself then on the weekends she'll work him like a dog while leaving him along for most of the week days. Or, she could just have him attend classes Monday, Wednesday, Friday, and Tuesday and Thursday he could help her, Sunday will be the optional day for if she needed him or of somethig was required from his school. She'll try not to pull him out during the night and deal with the havoc the spirits could cause in a day, most were in too much shock though to get angry that quickly...usually. But, that damn voice of his sounded like a poor little animal, probably a puppy. She rubbed her temples as she let out an annoyed sigh "dammit Lysander..." she mumbled as she looked over to him and held up her finger "one chance I swear that's all you get to attempt to juggle those three things. Monday, wednesday, and Fridays you will attend classes for whatever you wanted to attempt to be, the other days you will work for me except for Sunday while will split or rotate those for me and then for your studies. I'll work you off in the mornings and afternoons and unless it's an emergency, I'll leave you alone at nights. More deaths usually happen during daylight anyway" she crossed her arms as she shook her head "I swear if I wasn't already dead, you'd be the death of me" she muttered as she closed her eyes and let out her breath "and I suppose there has to be some stupid female living would fall for someone like you, I mean it's not like you're the strangest guy in the world. Possibly the most unique but not the strangest" she told him as she looked up to him "there, are you happy? I've done a nice thing for today" she told him calmly as she laid down "I feel sorry for the girl who falls for you though, you don't take any initiative, have you even has your first kiss yet?" she questioned as she checked the time again just to make sure, she was bored and didn't particularity like this mortal body she was in.

Devious desire 2

Experiment_number_626

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 8:36 pm
◽◾Lysander Sage◾◽

User Image
⭐⭐⭐

Lysander's whole face lit up and he flashed Freya a grin. She was going to let him go to college!" You are the best Freya! I promise you that I will make all of that work." Said Lysnader happily agreeing to her conditions as he turned to fac her. He was in a much better mood now that Freya was willing to give him a chance to live his life and help er out. He knew that he could do it. He laughed when she muttered that he'd be the death of her." Death by teenage boy what a way to go." he joked as he leaned back in his chair a content smile on his face."I am happy. Thank you Freya. Um thanks I think?" He said to her comment about him not being the strangest guy in the world and he was pretty strange. At her question about having his first kiss his face turned red and he shook his head." No I haven't unlike you human girls tend to think I am the the strangest guy in the world." He told her embarrassed and looked away from her. He had never kissed a girl and with the way his life was turning out he probably never would. He noticed her look at her watch again and sighd it was probably almost time for them to head out soon."Do you want your scythe yet? Or are you hungry? I can fetch something from the kitchen." He asked her still slightly worried about her mortal state.
Devious Desire 2

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 8:50 pm
Experiment_number_626

User Image
User Image

Freya rolled her eyes as he spoke "so you're saying I was never a human girl? I was, you simply never met girls who would look past it" she told him plainly as she stood up and shook her head "Never been kissed really? When I was alive giving a kiss was very bad if you were single or wasn't married, even I did it. What's your excuse? Aside from being strange, that's not something you would blurt out on the first meeting. No wonder no woman stayed with you, you didn't even give them a chance to like you before they noticed your talent" she walked over to his door before she looked behind her "I can't until we're there, those demons will smell my presence if I even so much as touch the scythe with my pinkie" she held up her pinky before she opened his door and walked downstairs "come on kid, let's go now before we end up being late, my mortal health is fine for right now" she told him as she looked down at her leg, she still had the wound from the sidewalk and she especially didn't want to touch it, she truly hated mortal pain.

Devious desire 2

Experiment_number_626

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 6:39 pm
◽◾Lysander Sage◾◽

User Image
⭐⭐⭐

Lysander blushed a deep red at her words. He hadn't meant to offend her. Thisbis whybhe was no good with girls.He did not go around telling girls about his talent and he tried to act normal but they could just tell he wasn't. He was a total and complete spaz around females even dead ones."Okay." He muttered as he stood up grabbing her scythe with him just in case she needed it. He followed her down the stairs. His face turning back to it's usual pale color. He followed her outside and looked down at her leg but didn't ask her if she was pain. He just kept his mouth shut and walked with her.
Devious Desire 2

Gaia online high school

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces