Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digimon Graveyard (Memorable Archive)
Digimon: Tamer Island Guild's 8th Anniversary Celebraiton Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DTIVoteGuy

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 6:31 pm
Darkfire Karan
So what did you guys think of this event?

20 bucks most of them cared about the free Digimon they got from the TP shop then the Event itself.

Thanks Zadok the 28th! DTIVoteGuy loves the appreciation.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 7:34 pm
I'm going to do this two-stars-and-a-wish style, and post two things I liked about the event and one thing that I think might improve the event when it is held next year (Assuming this event is to be held again next year).

- I liked the fact that the digimon offered in this event (excluding the "of the year" digimon) could only be won thru... generating numbers or bumping. It was reminiscent of the earliest DTI contests, and also provided a relatively fair ground for all DTI members to compete for the digimon offered.

- I also loved the amount of activity the event brought to the guild. The skype was abuzz with activity, people were posting in the guild, members were discussing digimon and digivolutions, etc. It was lovely to be part of it all. ( :

- One thing I think the event can be done differently for next year is to have a pool of nominees for Tamer of the Year rather than allow people to just vote for whoever they want.

But in short, it was a wonderful event. Thank you DTIVoteGuy and all the mods!

harmonieux

Fatcat

Digimon Graveyard (Memorable Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas