Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 1:48 pm
User Image

Kokotevu liked the God Haven. He felt secure there. Happy. Like he had a place where he belonged. Of course, he felt exactly the same way with the mortals, too. He was not a difficult lion to please, and generally enjoyed himself where ever he was. Mostly because he did the same thing every where he went- he slept.

Which was what he was doing right at that moment. He found found a lovely rock to nap on, and was laying leisurely over it with a content smile on his face. His long fur draped over the rock, making it look almost like it was a part of him.

He sighed contentedly to himself, thinking he would have a nice, boring day to himself.

Polette

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2014 5:55 pm
User Image

Gliding just above the ground, Kali frowned and squinted as the crossed the land. She really wasn't all that fond of the God Haven; no one that she could harass or torment without repercussions, and she just really didn't feel all that comfortable here. Ever since she was 'born,' she just didn't feel like she belonged here, though that was probably due to her stubborn personality.

Dragging one of her paws along the ground as she went, Kali took in a deep breath, trying to remember why she had come back here when she had been having so much fun in the mortal realm. Whatever, she might as well spend a little time here before heading back down.

Seeing a rock coming up in her path, she pulled up slowly, putting her paws out to use it as a springboard. Her plans were slightly dashed, though, as she noticed her paws sink into the rock abnormally. "What nonsense is this?" Flipping back around, Kali assumed this was the work of some god or another, but upon closer inspection found that it was...a body?

Cajanic

Polette
Crew

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 10:14 am
It was a long moment before anything happened. Though she was there, her paws no longer on him, Kokotevu let out a grunt, like she had just pressed her paws into him not seconds ago. Really, though, it must have been longer than that. He didn't respond to anything immediately, even if he wanted to.

It just wasn't in his make up.

"Oof!" He huffed, slowly raising his head to look up at the female. He seemed to just peel away from the rock, his heavy fur hanging around him rather than being fluffy and light. He looked lazily up at the female, his head tilting oh so slowly to one side.

"Oh.... hello...." he commented lowly, "you're... quite pretty..." That wasn't what he had been intending on saying. He would have commented on her landing on him, but he had already forgotten about it. that, or he hadn't registered, yet, that she was the one who had done it.

Maybe it would click eventually.

Polette

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2014 10:50 pm

Slowly circling the strange hairy body, Kali kind of thought it was dead. That is, until it suddenly let out a sound. She bounced back slightly, not sure what to expect; while she was a spitfire of a goddess who was never afraid of a fight, she fully understood that there were other immortals that were bigger and badder than she was.

Leaning her head in a little closer, she was quite perplexed by this being; it was definitely alive, but it was so sluggish she wondered if it was close to death. That, and she had never seen a creature so covered in fur - maybe parts of a wildebeest, but the was only in pieces. And just when she thought it couldn't get any more curious, it spoke.

"Oh! Uh. Hello....there..." She tilted her head, trying to focus on his face rather than his fur. "And thanks." She offered a wry smile, not really sure what to make of this encounter so far. He hadn't mentioned anything about her using him as a springboard yet, so she'd let is slip by until he mentioned it. If he mentioned it.

Cajanic
(( Look at me, responding to RPs! ))

Polette
Crew

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2014 2:03 pm
There was a long pause, and Kokotevu just... looked at her. He stared at her like he might have been studying her, though his expression didn't look nearly as critical enough for that. He was simply staring at her, or perhaps even staring through her without seeing her at all.

Then, the large furball let out a massive yawn, his eyes closing well after he had started it.

Closing his mouth again, he opened his eyes a couple seconds later, offering the female a dumb kind of smile.

"I was having a lovely nap," he informed the other, "but it seems.... it was interrupted..." He tilted his head to the side, his fur dripping down in front of his eyes.

"I'm Kokotevu," he added after a long pause, "God of sloths... who are you?"

Polette

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2014 12:43 am

His silence was almost unnerving; almost. Kali shifted her weight on her paws, wiggling her toes as she waited for him to speak again. She really didn't like long silences, and her eyes wandered as she felt his on her. When sound did enter the air again, she was almost taken by surprise, but returned her focus to him.

"Oh...well, I'm...quite sorry to hear that." She lowered her head, using her front paw to scratch behind her ear. She was hoping he hadn't noticed that it was her who had disturbed him. Though, she wasn't convinced that it was a bad thing, otherwise he might have just kept on sleeping forever.

"I'm Kali, Goddess of Hazards." She brought her head back up, giving a smirk and offering the God a wink. It was always fun meeting all the different domains that existed, but she really enjoyed introducing herself. For this God, though, Sloths really made sense; from what she knew of the term, he quite embodied it.

Cajanic

Polette
Crew

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2014 1:44 pm
again Koko looked at the goddess, heaving a very slow sigh as he processed what she had said to him. He had been told that he was too slow speaking to lions, and needed to be faster, so he was doing his best to hear things and respond to them as quickly as possible.

Which meant staring at her for a long time again before finally smiling. He suddenly looked very happy, mostly because he knew she had introduced herself.

"It is nice to meet you, Kali," he told her lightly, another short pause escaping him before he went on, "what does it mean to be the goddess of hazards?"

Polette

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2015 1:09 pm

If she hadn't been a Goddess, Kali might have been utterly creeped out by the progression of facial expressions on the God across from her. She furrowed her brow slightly, trying her hardest to be patient with his transitions; Kali wasn't the best in that regard.

"Mean?" Her eyes searched him for a moment, not really sure what he was asking. She had never been asked anything like that, and now that the question had been presented, she felt a little small. "I guess it means that I keep everyone on their toes." She spoke after a brief pause, really considering the question.

"What does it mean to be the God of Sloths?" She raised a brow at him, seeing if she could throw him off as she had been thrown off by the same question.

Cajanic

Polette
Crew

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2015 9:41 am
Koko listened to her response, smiling faintly a few moments later. Record time, for him. He knew he needed to be conscious about how long it took him to respond to things, but it seemed holding onto those concerns about leaving people waiting never lasted long. Perhaps by the time he got to speaking, he had already forgotten he was supposed to be trying to go quickly.

The large male tilted his head to one side, watching Kali with a thoughtful, albeit somewhat distance expression.

"Keeping others on their toes," he repeated with a fond sort of smile, "I like that answer. So many Gods seem not to know what they are meant for. It is a good thing that you know what your domains has in store for you. I am... excited to see in what ways you keep others on their toes." He did have a sort of lift in his tone, but he looked so impassive, and sleepy, that it was hard to know for sure if he really was excited. Still, at least there was no malice in his tone.

She asked him about his domain and another long pause escaped him before he let out a laugh, "ah, to be the God of Sloths means looking after my slow brethren. They are an animal, like any other, though they do not appear in these parts."

A rather large yawn escaped him then, and the massive lion settled himself down slowly once more. "Perhaps it also means living as a Sloth," he hummed, "I do believe it is time for another nap. It was lovely to meet you, Kali. Please, do stay and have a rest yourself."

Polette
Last for me!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2018 2:04 pm

"How...interesting." The young goddess' interest was starting to wane, although she was intrigued by the idea of a creature she had never seen. If it looked like him, though, they must terrify the local mortals.

Her eyes squinted a bit watching him yawn and fade out; she wasn't one for low-energy beings. "Well, I wouldn't want to keep you after waking you." She grinned, relieved the interaction was coming to an end. She had so many plans for today that she wanted to return to, and she didn't see much of a future for this conversation. At least, not right now.

"It's been....interesting." Giving him a smile, she dipped her head slightly. Though she wasn't the most polite creature, she still didn't want to unnecessarily offend. Kali then turned, taking a few bounds before spreading her wings and returning to her day.

Cajanic
(( Just thought I'd let you know that I finally finished! xD;; orz ))

Polette
Crew

[IC/OOC] Gods' Haven [IC/OOC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces