Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Introductions
Feels Great to be Back! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

A Nice Salami

Aged Member

8,400 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 8:37 pm
JoyRose
Edallag
Oh, just Edallag things. Keeping the page updated with monster girls and silly things to appease my almost 1,300 fans, looking for work, vegging out on a healthy backlog of Anime, you know..

.. Responsibilities and all that jazz.

Cool. Edallag things.
I like Pandas, too, yup, awesome critters!

Eh, Edallag things aren't really all that 'cool'. If anything, they are a pain in my backside, because I'd much rather veg out with friends with a few bottles of Vodka, and make good memories. Instead, I'm pressuring myself to find a job, so I can get out of this cesspool that is Augusta, GA. I'd honestly much rather be ANYWHERE else then here. Having lived here my entire life, I've come to the realization that there isn't anything here for me, and the job market is terrible, so the likelihood of me actually getting something that would look good on a resumé, is better than me trying to a no-death run of Dark Souls, and lemme tell you something: That is IMPOSSIBLE, since there is a section near the ends, where you have to take a death, to advance the story.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 9:14 pm
Edallag
JoyRose
Edallag
Oh, just Edallag things. Keeping the page updated with monster girls and silly things to appease my almost 1,300 fans, looking for work, vegging out on a healthy backlog of Anime, you know..

Cool. Edallag things.

Eh, Edallag things aren't really all that 'cool'. If anything, they are a pain in my backside, because I'd much rather veg out with friends with a few bottles of Vodka, and make good memories. Instead, I'm pressuring myself to find a job, so I can get out of this cesspool that is Augusta, GA. I'd honestly much rather be ANYWHERE else then here. Having lived here my entire life, I've come to the realization that there isn't anything here for me, and the job market is terrible, so the likelihood of me actually getting something that would look good on a resumé, is better than me trying to a no-death run of Dark Souls, and lemme tell you something: That is IMPOSSIBLE, since there is a section near the ends, where you have to take a death, to advance the story.

Omigosh! Well, I guess the game must allow for that then. As for leaving Augusta, I wish you luck. I've never been to Georgia and would love to visit some day. That state and Maine are the only two east coast states I've missed, and I'm feeling a little deprived.  

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

A Nice Salami

Aged Member

8,400 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 10:23 pm
JoyRose
Edallag
JoyRose
Edallag

Cool. Edallag things.

Omigosh! Well, I guess the game must allow for that then. As for leaving Augusta, I wish you luck. I've never been to Georgia and would love to visit some day. That state and Maine are the only two east coast states I've missed, and I'm feeling a little deprived.

Hun, trust me. You aren't missing much of anything here, unless you want to experience our crazy weather down. If that is the case, then by all means, do come down. It is just "superb", lol.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 11:34 pm
Edallag
Hun, trust me. You aren't missing much of anything here, unless you want to experience our crazy weather down. If that is the case, then by all means, do come down. It is just "superb", lol.

Ok, just that you call me "Hun" is enough to make me want to "come on down." But the weather is crazy here, too. We live in a valley that warps the incoming weather so that predicting it is a nightmare. But it's been a very nice summer this year, not too hot or too rainy or too dry.  

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

A Nice Salami

Aged Member

8,400 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 11:43 pm
JoyRose
Edallag

Ok, just that you call me "Hun" is enough to make me want to "come on down." But the weather is crazy here, too. We live in a valley that warps the incoming weather so that predicting it is a nightmare. But it's been a very nice summer this year, not too hot or too rainy or too dry.

Just a little bit of 'The Ole Southern Charm', don't mind it. I'd be fine with the Summers around here, if it wasn't muggier than a thief stealing from another thief. Some days I can't even get outside to do things that need to be done, since I end up just saying 'screw it' after a hour of two. :/

Winter is coming, and I am excited. Cold weather makes this jolly giant, jollier.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 6:52 am
Edallag
JoyRose
Edallag

Just a little bit of 'The Ole Southern Charm', don't mind it. I'd be fine with the Summers around here, if it wasn't muggier than a thief stealing from another thief. Some days I can't even get outside to do things that need to be done, since I end up just saying 'screw it' after a hour of two. :/

Winter is coming, and I am excited. Cold weather makes this jolly giant, jollier.

I do enjoy jolly giants! I'm glad you enjoy winter coming. I prefer summer (maybe because I'm further north where summers are milder and winters are harsher).  

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

A Nice Salami

Aged Member

8,400 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 10:22 pm
JoyRose
Edallag
JoyRose
Edallag

I do enjoy jolly giants! I'm glad you enjoy winter coming. I prefer summer (maybe because I'm further north where summers are milder and winters are harsher).
Then trade weather with me?  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 10:28 pm
Edallag
JoyRose
Edallag
JoyRose
Edallag

No, I'd probably kill my poor husband. He does not handle heat (or humidity) well. Sorry. emotion_hug  

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

A Nice Salami

Aged Member

8,400 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 12:56 pm
JoyRose
Edallag
JoyRose
Edallag
JoyRose
Edallag

No, I'd probably kill my poor husband. He does not handle heat (or humidity) well. Sorry. emotion_hug

It's all good. >:  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 1:12 pm
Edallag
It's all good. >:

What happened to your eye? eek  

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500