Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaia Online High School

Back to Guilds

Gaia Online High School Community & Roleplaying Guild 

Tags: high school, gaia online, school, roleplaying, community 

Reply Gaia online high school
Julia ★ What's your number? ★ Panda Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

capn-dorito

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2014 8:58 am
x -H o o l i a

User ImageUser Image
`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´ `•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´ `•.¸

Kate actually planned to go to Nick's apartment and surprise him there with the gift but while she drove to her apartment. Ryan sent her a text message and invited her to Nick's surprise birthday party, of course Kate wasn't going to reject the offer. She could meet Nick there and give him the gift. After some time Kate entered into her apartment. She placed the present on the couch and the beer in the fridge so it will stay cool.

It was still early for the party so the blonde decided to start packing some of her stuff. She knew that she won't have time to pack tomorrow because she has two jobs tomorrow. Kate turned on some music,singing the song as she moved around the apartment. Her voice wasn't that bad but it was fun to sing the song and dance to it,Kate started to pack her things from the living room. Pictures,accessories that decorated the living room and stuff like that.

Time was passing by very quickly and Kate didn't notice it until she checked the phone.The party would start in twenty minutes and she wasn't even ready! Kate dropped the big box to the ground before she ran to her own room,she picked herself a nice evening outfit,placed some simple makeup. After twenty minutes she was finally ready,she quickly grabbed the presents and headed down the stairs to her car.

Sadly,when she arrived Nick was already there. She was late and missed the surprise. The door was open to Kate stepped into the place then closed it,people were dancing a bit,drinking and chatting. Kate greeted some of the people she knew before she started to search for Nick,where could he be? It took her a few moments to find him before she saw him talking to Danielle,they were talking about something and then she leaned in to touch his hair but Nick leaned away from her. She glanced down at the beer that she held and the watch,hoping thatNick would love the gifts. She stayed there until Danielle left and then she quickly walked over to him."Nick." She called him with a big smile on her face."Happy birthday!" She handed him the presents with a big smile.

¸.•´ `•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´ `•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2014 3:06 pm
III_Lucky_Panda_III

User ImageUser Image

"Seriously, Danielle! Jeez, are you already drunk??" Nicholas finally managed to set his beer down before he grabbed her hands and held them far away from him. "A little." she confessed, laughing as she looked up at him. Nick shook his head in disappointment. "And you are the reason why blonde's are considered stupid. Now run along. Go." he shooed her off. She was obviously too intoxicated to even register that he had just insulted her, so she just planted a quick peck on his cheek before running off like she was told.

With a deep sigh, the man grabbed his beer and took a step in the direction of his friends when suddenly, he heard "Nick." He turned his head in the direction of the sweet voice and with a nod of his head, a charming smile splayed across his lips. "Aw, you didn't have to do this..." Reluctantly, he took the case of beer and the wrapped mini box from Kate's grasp. Nick read the label and smiled in approval at his girlfriend. "Your level of awesomeness just went through the roof." he chuckled and set the case down before he began to unwrap the smaller gift. It took him a few seconds to do so.

A stained wooden box was revealed. On the top, "Lord of the Rings" was engraved in fancy cursive and Nick's lips parted. Could it be..? Slowly, he opened the box... and inside was a beautiful watch. The map of Middle Earth was painted in such fine detail and he brought a hand up to hide his gaping mouth in astonishment. "This is... wow..." he said, voice breathy and just utterely amazed. He rubbed his bearded face slightly and then took the watch carefully from it's casing, handling it with as much delicacy as he could offer. "This must have cost you a fortune." Nick finally managed to peel his gaze away from the dazzling piece of work to look up at Kate. How in the world did she have enough money to buy him a collectible's gift like this, yet not enough to pay her rent?

User Image User Image User Image

midnight-tok3r

Interstellar Streaker

capn-dorito

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2014 7:54 pm
x -H o o l i a

User ImageUser Image

To tell the truth,Kate was a bit nervous.What will she do if Nick won't like the gift? It's not like she can return the money and there's no way she will take the gift back,Nick will take the gift even if she will have to force him. She couldn't help but laugh when he told her that her level of awesomeness just went through the roof,it was a good sign.

The blonde pressed her lips together to refrain from laughing because of Nick's adorable surprised expression. He was amazed from the gift! Kate stood there with her hands behind her back,smiling happily at Nick. "The price doesn't matter."She stepped slowly closer and gently pressed her hand against his cheek with a gentle smile."Happy birthday Nick." Kate stood on her tiptoes and pressed her lips against Nick for a long moment,her eys were closed until she pulled away and took a step back."So,do you like the present?"

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2014 3:19 pm
III_Lucky_Panda_III

User ImageUser Image

"The price doesn't matter." she replied, disregarding his obvious concern as she stepped toward him and cupped his cheek. Nick lifted a hand to her elbow and leaned down to capture her lips, releasing with a soft sigh as he looked back down at the gift. "I love it." he answered, placing it carefully onto the table with the other presents and whatnot before embracing Kate into his well-defined arms. He hugged her close for a very long moment, eyes closed with his face buried into her beautiful blonde hair. "I love you." he whispered, finally pulling away to lock his eyes with hers. Nicholas moved his hands to her waist. "And you know that if you ever need help with anything at all, I'm here for you. You're my girl, Kate." he said softly, gazing deeply into her beautiful blue eyes. Yes, he was trying to guilt trip her into coming clean but everything that he was saying was true and from the heart.

User Image User Image User Image

midnight-tok3r

Interstellar Streaker

capn-dorito

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2014 6:17 am
x -H o o l i a

User ImageUser Image

The blonde felt very happy,knowing that Nicholas actually loved the gift made her feel relieved. Of course she was jealous at Danielle at first but once Nick told her that he loves her gift,it actually made her very proud at herself. The tips of her lips curled into a smile as she looked up at him, after Nick placed the gift on the table he embraced Kate into his strong arms. Kate easily wrapped her arms around him,closing her eyes with a silly smile which was stuck on her face. "I love you Nick." She whispered back as she slowly pulled away to look up at him again. The next words he said actually made her feel guilty inside,her smile slightly faded even though she tried her best to smile. Sadly,Kate everted her eyes and decided to stay quiet. She prefered to keep it a secret from Nick and not tell him that she's going to move soon because he has no money.."I appreciate it Nick." Kate grabbed his hands and held them gently before she decided to change the subject. "Now,it's your birthday so let's celebrate it. " Kate offered with a big smile."What would you like to drink?"

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2014 8:34 pm
User Image
xxxxxxwon't you stay with me? ( 'cause you're all i need )
xxxxxxstay with me xxx stay with me xxx stay with me xxx stay with me xxx stay with me xxx

xxxxxxTHIS AIN'T LOVE ;; IT'S CLEAR TO SEE
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █

xxxxxxstay with me xxx stay with me xxx stay with me xxx stay with mexxx stay with me

Nicholas gave her the opportunity to come clean, yet she chose not to and said she appreciates it instead. He lifted his eyebrows and nodded his head, looking around the crowded room a little bit. A beer pong table was stationed in the centre of the room, people were dancing to the music, and some were just standing around drinking. Kate slipped her hands into his own which caused him to look back at her. "Now, it's your birthday so let's celebrate it." she put on a big smile that showed all of her perfect pearly whites. He sure as hell couldn't say no to a smile like that, that was for certain. She asked what he wanted to drink and he didn't have to think twice about his answer. "Beer." he stated, waggling his eyebrows as he reached for the six pack that Kate had so generously bought him. "Beer, beer, the magical drink. The more you drink the less you think." he said in a sing-song tune, beginning to rip open the cardboard. "The less you think the better you feel." he went on. He tossed a playful wink to his girlfriend and retrieved two bottles; one for himself and one for her. Then, he took the bottle opener and popped off the caps. "So drink your beer at every meal." he finished. He grasped the base of the bottle and handed it to Kate, cheering her bottle with his own. Nicholas chuckled and took a long swig of his booze, swallowed and nodded in approval with his bright blue eyes big and wide. It was sweet with just a tinge of bitterness that he absolutely loved. "Man, this s**t is good! High-five." Nick raised his hand up.

midnight-tok3r

Interstellar Streaker

Gaia online high school

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas