Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaia Online High School

Back to Guilds

Gaia Online High School Community & Roleplaying Guild 

Tags: high school, gaia online, school, roleplaying, community 

Reply Gaia online high school
Julia ★ What's your number? ★ Panda Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

capn-dorito

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 10:10 am
x -H o o l i a

User ImageUser Image
`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´ `•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´ `•.¸

From a gentle kiss,it turned into a passionate kiss. One of her hands was on his cheek as the other was wrapped around his neck to keep him closer to her. Once Nick moved her legs behind his back,Kate linked her ankles together then arched her back slightly. Suddenly Nick broke the kiss and teased her,making Kate puff her cheeks and looked like a little annoyed kid. Sure,her plan was to cuddle with Nick and probably fall asleep with him but she wanted to kiss him more.The blonde wondered if they should go to her bedroom and continue there but first she had to take a shower.She was still sweaty from the job.Slowly,she broke the kiss and pushed Nick away gently."Wait..I have to take a shower first." She quickly headed to the bathroom and closed the door behind her,she didn't lock it because she knew that Nick won't go inside. Kate took off her clothes then turned on the shower head,letting some warm water run down her body. It was refreshing,Kate grabbed some soap and started to wash her body.

¸.•´ `•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´ `•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 10:32 am
III_Lucky_Panda_III

User ImageUser Image

He saw the annoyed look on Kate's face and he thought it was adorable, so he just laughed and resumed kissing her. After a moment, she broke the kiss and told him she needed to shower before they continued and he got off without a problem. If she wanted to shower, that probably meant they would be going further. Nick ran back to his apartment and grabbed a condom from his dresser drawer and returned in a matter of seconds, putting it on Kate's dresser. Deciding to join her, he quickly undressed himself before slowly opening the door and walking quietly toward the shower. He could make out a faint outline of her body. Biting his lip slightly, Nick slid open the curtain just a bit and stepped in behind Kate, clasping his hands in front of him. "Hi." he said abruptly, a big grin plastered onto his dusty pink lips.

User Image

midnight-tok3r

Interstellar Streaker

capn-dorito

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 10:47 am
x -H o o l i a

User ImageUser Image

She washed her arms and shoulders with the sweet soap,moving to her neck and chest. After that she decided to wet her hair and put some shampoo on it,she was sweaty and probably had a bad smell so taking a shower will only do good to her.Kate took her time,humming some melody as she moved a little and scrubbed her scalp.Suddenly out of no where,she heard "Hi" behind her back.Kate quickly let out a scream,jumped and accidentally slipped.She fell on her a**,wincing in pain with closed eyes. Kate was the type of person who could be scared easily and even though Nick just said "Hi",she still jumped because she wasn't expecting this."You scared the sh*t out of me.." She mumbled,opening her eyes as she rubbed her bum that hurt a lot.When Kate opened her eyes,she realized that Nick's member was in front of her face. It was very close to her face so she couldn't stop looking at her. Her expression was surprised,blinking a few times before she stared at it."Oh wow.."Eventually she let out,staring at him with unbelievable expression.

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 11:04 am
III_Lucky_Panda_III

User ImageUser Image

Suddenly, she jumped, slipped and fell right onto her a**. Nick made a face of pain for her, knowing that she must be hurt. He placed his hands on his hips and pressed his lips into an amused smile when she began to stare at his member. "Yeah. It's pretty monster-sized, isn't it?" he paused, waiting for her to finally peel her gaze away but she kept on staring. "Just wait till you see it in erect." he added with a wink. He smiled a little as he bent down and pulled her back up before kissing her lips tenderly, moving his hands to her waist. "I'm sorry that I scared you." he gave an apologetic look.

User Image

midnight-tok3r

Interstellar Streaker

capn-dorito

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 11:17 am
x -H o o l i a

User ImageUser Image

The blonde looked at it until Nick told her to wait until she will see it erect,she quickly shook her head to the sides and raised her head to look at him."I'm just...surprised." Kate said,brushing her fingers through her soapy hair."Thanks."Kate reached her hands to take Nick's arms before she held it and got up,rubbing her bum slightly. It will probably leave a mark."Just don't sneak like this behind him." Kate laughed a little,stepping closer to Nick as her bright eyes looked into his eyes. It was her first time that she showered together with someone,it was a bit strange for Kate because she wasn't used to it."You couldn't wait to see me,huh?"Kate smirked gently,tiltingher head to the side.After a moment she leaned up and kissed his lips softly,moving her hands up to his shoulders.

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 11:45 am
III_Lucky_Panda_III

User ImageUser Image

"But scaring you is so much fun." he half-whined, his grin turning into a loving smile as she stepped closer to him. His gaze shifted between her eyes, and then they were kissing. "I really couldn't." he admitted in between kisses, laughing a little as he wrapped his arms around her small frame. "You're just so beautiful... and so sexy." he spoke the last part in a rather seductive voice, knowing that she would get shy because of it. Kate got shy and awkward so easily and he found it to be absolutely adorable, and that was why he continued to mess with her.

User Image

midnight-tok3r

Interstellar Streaker

capn-dorito

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 12:03 pm
x -H o o l i a

User ImageUser Image

So Nick is the type of person who likes to scare people,especially Kate.The blonde couldn't wait but laugh a little when Nick admitted that he couldn't wait for her outside and had to go into the shower with Kate,she wasn't angry or annoyed by that. In fact she thought it was really cute of hi to join her but it was still weird for her. Suddenly Nick told her that she's so beautiful and sexy and Kate blushed easily,her cheeks truned light pink as she quickly looked away to hide her face from him."N-No way..I'm not.." She became shy because Nick complimented her,he even used his seductive voice and he sounded so sexy! Kate slowly raised her head to look up at him with her adorable shy expression."You're just teasing me."

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 12:18 pm
III_Lucky_Panda_III

User ImageUser Image

Kate blushed and lowered her head, hiding her face from him completely. He chuckled softly and kissed the top of her head, nodding his own head as he did so. She eventually raised her head and met his eyes, looking at him with an adorable innocent expression that he could never seem to get enough of. "No, I'm not." he smiled warmly and kissed her lips briefly. "Have you ever just stood in front of a mirror and looked at yourself naked, Kate? If you haven't, you really should. Your breasts are the perfect size, you have curves in all the right places, a pair of legs that could drive any guy wild, and your a**..." his voice went breathless as he spoke the last three words. "You have a nice a**." he said, putting a strong emphasis on the word 'nice'. He stared into her eyes as he spoke, a dazed and dreamy sort of look in them as he smirked.

User Image

midnight-tok3r

Interstellar Streaker

capn-dorito

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2014 4:45 am
x -H o o l i a

User ImageUser Image

Kate blinked in surprise when Nick told her that he's not teasing her then kissed her lips gently. He started to speak about her and tell her that she's really beautiful,her breasts,her curves ,legs and her a**. It amazed her to hear these things because no one even told her that she looked great,not even her exes. Kate couldn't help but let out a soft laugh when Nick mentioned that he has a nice a** and put a strong emphasis on the word 'nice',her smile grew bigger as she looked into his charming eyes."You're amazing Nick,I love you." She wrapped her arms around him and raised her head to look up at him,smiling happily.Kate had to stand on her tiptoes before she pressed her lips against Nick,kissing him gently.

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2014 6:20 am
III_Lucky_Panda_III

User ImageUser Image

Nick had to bend his head down to meet her lips, she was so short compared to him. Kate wrapped her small arms around his waist and he put a hand on her cheek and another on her neck. "I love you too." he said quietly, smiling a little into the kiss. As her boyfriend, it was his duty to make her feel good in every single way possible, both emotionally and physically. Nick parted his lips against Kate's, tilting his head a bit as he moved his hand to the back of her head to deepen the kiss. "Shall we continue this in the bedroom?" he asked in between kisses, voice soft and hushed.

User Image

midnight-tok3r

Interstellar Streaker

capn-dorito

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2014 6:53 am
x -H o o l i a

User ImageUser Image

Kate smiled as they kissed,her cheeks turned pink because she started to blush and feel happy. Kate closed her eyes and leaned into the kiss,parting her lips,pressing her wet body against Nick's. The two were standing there and kissing until Nick asked if they should continue this in her bedroom,so this will be the first time that Kate is going to do it with Nick.Was this the right choice? Of course it was! Kate was in love with him,she knew that Nick was different. Kate could trust him."Y-Yeah.."Her voice was hushed and soft,her legs felt weak just from kissing like this.Her small hands moved down his arms before she grabbed one of his hands and walked out of the bathroom,blushing like crazy. Nick wasn't her first but she was still shy and a bit embarrassed,what if she won't be as good as the other women he slept with? Kate wanted to pleasure him and be good but can she do it?

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2014 7:19 am
III_Lucky_Panda_III

User ImageUser Image

With cheeks flushed and a shy voice, Kate finally agreed. The look of innocence on her pretty face was almost too much for him. Nick's lips curled up into a loving smile and he placed a kiss against her forehead just before she took his hand and lead him out and into her bedroom. Truthfully, he was kind of nervous as well. He hoped that she would be up for trying new things. The two slipped into bed under the sheets and Nick clasped his hands on his lap, biting his lip nervously. Suddenly he had no idea how to go about doing anything. A minute ago he was nothing but confidence but now that the moment was finally here... his sexiness just flew right out the window.

Finally, he leaned his head back against the headboard and looked over at his girlfriend. "How.. um... how do you want to go about doing this? What are you comfortable with?" he asked, gazing into the girls bright blue eyes.

User Image

midnight-tok3r

Interstellar Streaker

capn-dorito

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2014 7:52 am
x -H o o l i a

User ImageUser Image

Soon the two entered into Kate's bedroom,they got under the sheet and Kate laid on the bed.She took a deep breath then let out a soft sigh.She was very nervous,in fact she was even scared! They stared at each other and Kate waited for Nick to do something but instead,he leaned his head back against the headboard and asked her how does she want to do it and what she's comfortable with."W-Well..uh..." Wow,it was really awkward to talk like this."The usual pose..I mean I never tried something new and I don't know a lot of things about it so I guess we should start with kissing?" She wasn't sure and she felt super embarrassed and shy,she could barely speak normally.The blonde leaned closer but suddenly stopped,placing her hand on Nick's chest."I apologize ahead because I know that I'm not experienced with this and you probably used to something else..I just hope I will be able to pleasure you because..I love you."Kate looked up at him with a sad puppy face expression before lowering her gaze,biting her lower lip gently."M-Most of the women you slept with were probably good in bed so I will do my best!" Kate said as she looked up at him with her bright blue eyes,hoping that it will be ok.

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2014 8:08 am
III_Lucky_Panda_III

User ImageUser Image

Nick nodded his head in agreement after Kate suggested they start with kissing. "Kissing sounds good." he said, hoping the act would help him ease into things a little more. His hand went to her thigh and just as he leaned in, she halted and dished out that she wants to pleasure him because she loves him. "You will, don't worry." he reassured her, then nodded his head some before he leaned in and connected their lips. Nick was controlling and very dominant in bed, but since it was Kate's first time in a very long time, he figured it would be best to let her be in control for at least a little while. After a very long moment, the man broke the kiss and looked into Kate's eyes. "Sit on my lap." he told her, voice soft and gentle. This way, she could go at her own pace.

User Image

midnight-tok3r

Interstellar Streaker

capn-dorito

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2014 8:17 am
x -H o o l i a

User ImageUser Image

Nick reassured her and made her feel a lot better thought she was still nervous. But she had to learn and Nick will be the one who will teach her everything! The blonde closed her eyes and kissed Nick's lips,placing her hand on his cheek until he broke the kiss and told her to sit on his lap.Kate raised a brow but after a moment she nodded her head,she moved closer to Nick and sat down on his lap gently.She glanced down then looked up,meeting Nick's blue eyes.Without saying a word,Kate closed her eyes after she tilted her head to the side then she pressed her lips against his.She wrapped her arms around his neck,feeling his spiky hair.

User Image

Gaia online high school

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas