Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina

Back to Guilds

Welcome to Deus Ex Machina, a humble training facility located on a remote island. 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities
[PRP] You deserve it (Jerry & Cee) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2014 6:06 am
"Oh it's jus' notes in my phone right now.." She smiled sheepishly. She'd stubbed her joint out on the arm of the chair and tucked it behind her ear. The high was settling on her like a warm blanket and her hands rose to rest on Jerry's shoulders, fingers sliding back to play with the hair at the base of his neck.

"I'll def hit you up though.." Cee nodded, "If I feel like it needs ta git off the ground."

bilious

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2014 12:48 am
Jerry's head was spinning. It felt as though a spider had gotten in and made cobwebs everywhere, but definitely metaphorically, the actual idea of a spider crawling into his brain cavity and making webs was somewhat horrific, he wished he could stop thinking about spiders and so instead concentrated on the idea of additional productions to help put together. It was nice to think about things that weren't trying to kill him or destroy his life in one way or another. Productive things besides how much he could really use a stiff drink. Fun things like musicals and lavish productions with costumes and sparkling explosions-

Her hands groping the back of his head was startlingly distracting, though. "I ah... any help I could be!" He realized he had been quiet for some time. "You... you should definitely do it! And... and when my thing comes around I'm sure I could use a hand er- s-somewhere!"

There was a delayed moment before suddenly Roar erupted into a fit of giggles in the back of his head, which was immediately contagious. He snorted, and nearly choked. "WITH THE MU-MU-MUSICAL I MEAN-!"

How many months without much human contact? He seemed to have found an abundance of it in this Miss Cee.

iloveyouDIE
Cee what have you done

Bilious

Sparkly Wolf

11,200 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Nerd 50

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2014 5:44 am
Jerry's giggling turned into Cee's giggling when she was on the verge of making a 'need a hand' quip. Her head fell forward into his chest and she giggled, slightly snorting sometimes, which made her giggle more.

By the time she stopped she was using a bit of Jerry's shirt to delicately dab at her eyes without mussing her makeup. The sky had also taken on a pinkish hue. Cee readjusted, rising for a moment to set back down. This time she was sideways on Jerry's lap, an arm still around his neck to sift through his hair.

She placed his hands on her waist.

"Sun's settin.." She looked off at the sky.

bilious

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces