Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina

Back to Guilds

Welcome to Deus Ex Machina, a humble training facility located on a remote island. 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities
[PRP] You deserve it (Jerry & Cee) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bilious

Sparkly Wolf

11,200 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 11:25 am
Jerry flushed a bit as he followed after her, leaning a bit to try to catch a glimpse of her room, but already she was out again, "Er... my wages get um. Garnished a lot. Accidental collateral damage and um... even if I wasn't responsible, sometimes they just take it out of my pay anyway." He fidgeted, "I'm sure with the recent away mission I've been on I might have SOMETHING put away but as far as I know, my leave time is um. Limited." He cleared his throat.

"It's neither Roar nor my fault he's not built for the indoors!"

iloveyouDIE
YAY OTAKON!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2014 6:23 am
"Well yeah, you been gon'a while so I'm sure ya got some money saved up." Cee gave Jerry an encouraging smile but the small woman didn't every seem to stop moving once she got her mind to a task. In fact he just wasn't keeping up enough and she paused to grab his hand in hers and pull him along.

When Jerry lamented his weapon not being meant for the indoors, Cee only laughed. It was thankfully pleasantly amused, instead of cackling, and she almost giggled when she commented back, "So ya gotta weapon ain't meant for inside.... but you use it inside anyway?" Her eyebrow quirked. "Sounds like a personal decision, boyo."

By now Cee was dragging him up the stairs, not stopping at the hunter's floor, and continuing further up until she was using her round behind to bump open the door to the roof. She didn't even give herself a chance to get stuck and picked up a small broken piece of cement and jammed it hard into the locking mechanism so that it would remain unlocked even if the door closed.

"Ahhh..." She released Jerry to stretch, a tropical breeze blowing her thick dark hair. It was a lovely day for sitting out and from the roof they got a nice view of pretty much everything. Without the fog, something she had no experience with, the island was laid bare below them and the afternoon sun was only partially obscured by clouds as the day wore on. "Maybe if we stay out long enough we'll catch'a nice sunset, yeah?"

Someone had left lawn chairs on the roof and she sauntered over to set in one of them. "It can be a nice reunion fer ya..."

bilious

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200

Bilious

Sparkly Wolf

11,200 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 9:58 am
"Huh," Jerry mused as he was pulled along. His pay MUST have added up while he was gone- he hadn't been around to have it docked for this reason or that- "That hadn't even occurred to me! Goodness! But I mean, it's not like I MEANT to draw my weapon- well I mean, sometimes it just happens when- where are we going?" But Cee was already darting up the stairs with him in tow.
He was about to hesitate and say something as they went onto the roof, anxiety from the last time he had accidentally been locked up there building but thank goodness she was smart enough to put a stopper on the door.

He relaxed slightly. "A sunset would be nice... Gosh, it looks so strange without the fog..."

iloveoyouDIE

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 10:11 am
"Fog?" Cee pulled a bottle from the paper bag, as well as a small change purse with llamas all over it. "Oh I think I read about it in the online thing. I never seen a wisp'a fog cept when the storms're bad."

The bottle had no label but the liquor was brown. She took a sip and passed it. One sniff and he would know it was rum. Cee opened her llama change purse and took out a bag of weed, fluffy and green, and proceeded to roll a joint.

"So.." She darted her eyes to Jerry. "Didja miss the place?"

bilious

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200

Bilious

Sparkly Wolf

11,200 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 10:15 am
"I... uh..." Jerry's eyes were locked on the bottle, and then drifted back out to the treeline edging the beach in the distance. He gave a sigh. He had lost count of how many days sober.... but... now and then wasn't ALL THE TIME right? Now and then was okay?

"I did," He managed, nose wrinkling at the unfamiliar scent of whatever she was rolling. It didn't smell like cigarettes... "A lot. I've missed everyone. I've missed this place. I've missed doing my part in it, you know? Even if I feel mostly useless unless someone needs an explosion, ahahaha... but..." His eyes drifted from the bottle in his hand to the black key-shaped mark on his palm, "We only live once, right? Except when we sort of nearly die and are made better..."

Another deep breath and he tipped the bottle back, taking a long pull as though it was nothing more than apple juice.

iloveyouDIE

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 10:25 am
Cee was too busy rolling to pay Jerry any mind in regards to the liquor. It had registered earlier that he was wary of it but hadn't put up much of a fight since. With her joint completed she packed her goods away again and put the bag down on the roof by her feet.

"I couldn't agree more, ferreal. I like to live like its my las' alla time." She popped the spliff between her lips and lit it. After a pull she offered it to him, "If you don' wanna drink my s**t liquor though, you gotta hit this. You were babyin about it earlier. Though we can pour one fer yer homey if ya want." She meant Rin.

Cee then leaned forward, scooching her chair as close to the edge as she could get. There was a good view of the training fields and the white and gold figures milling around, occasionally clashing. She leaned forward with interest, her scrawled tramp-stamp tattoo bared for view. After a pleasantly silent minute she leaned back again.

"So who's yer crew?" Who did he know that she knew? "C'mon.. like.. lemme hear tha dirt from before I was even here!" Cee laughed and waved her hands in a 'bring it on' motion.

bilious

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200

Bilious

Sparkly Wolf

11,200 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2014 1:31 pm
"My crew?" Jerry's nose wrinkled at the smell of the joint, but the first drink in months ran through him like a warm rush. "No one really works FOR me..." Pour one for his homie... his heart ached. It had been a long while since someone he had known and cared about had died. Of course in their line of work, deaths happened all the time. That didn't mean it wasn't more poignant when it was someone close.

Rin deserved better than s**t liquor. Even so, he quietly dribbled it out onto the rooftop, his expression somber.

iloveyouDIE

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 11:18 am
"Here." Cee was still holding out the joint. "Hit it.. it'll make ya feel better. Ain't tabacca I swear! It's all natural!" Technically not a lie!

She was watching him, almost bemused and not at all bothered by the sorry state of him. The scars, the hunched bearing.. none of it seemed to phase the petite woman.

"Ya know what yer problem is.." She waved her hand at all of him. "Ya got this sad-sack thing going on. Cheer up! it's a beautiful day, yer back home, yer friend's in a better place and a sexy gal took u fer a drink like a classy broad, HA, up on a roof."

He got a very playful elbow in the ribs.

bilious

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200

Bilious

Sparkly Wolf

11,200 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 12:45 pm
He blushed a bit as the elbow came in, eyeing the cigarette-looking thing warily. Not tobacco? Jerry, of course, knew what marijuana was, but he had never himself tried it. He had avoided smoke of all sorts, generally, protecting his lungs and health, (never mind his liver), and had always been somewhat apprehensive about the drug in general...

But things were quite different now, weren't they? No rules against it, that he knew- and while the higher-ups might have been keeping careful tabs on his alcohol intake... maybe this was different? "Oh- er... I've never... um! You just... er...?" Warily, he accepted the joint, handing her the flask back.

What the hell.

"Sorry, I'm just still out of sorts... I feel like I've missed so much- I haven't even had a chance to see how my friends are doing I mean... b-besides dead..." His stomach twisted and he carefully put the joint to his lips and gave it a pull like he had seen people do with cigars...

... and promptly gave a horrible strangled choking noise, but at least failed to accidentally drop the joint off the side of the building.

After a few moments of coughing and sputtering and a grappling for the flask to help his throat (not that rum was any good for cooling one's throat), he found his voice again, if a bit hoarse.

"Well that's... certainly um...!" He coughed again and seemed to recover. "Sorry..." He blushed.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2014 11:23 am
"Hahah oh my god." Cee's laugh couldn't be contained with Jerry's poor handling of the joint. She doubted he even inhaled and while it was a bit of a waste, she'd have to teach him how to do it properly.

"Errything's the same m'sure." Of course she was correct in the same way she was wrong. Jerry had missed reality altering events, collective dream states, and deaths, but in a way it was the same old deus. If all of those things could be referred to as 'old hat', it was here. "Why don't you focus onna futue instead'a tha past. Ain't nowhere ta go but forward."

As she spoke she'd risen from her chair and stood beside Jerry's. She fiddled with the joint a bit, blew the ashes off, and then proceeded to crawl onto his lap. Cee straddled Jerry on her knees, face hovering inches from his own, "Here you do it like'is. Just breathe in."

She flipped the joint and pressed herself to him, holding his face in one hand so he couldn't turn away. Cee blew a remarkable shotgun straight into his mouth, lips brushing his.

When she was finished she leaned back, joint in her hand now, and watched his hilarious struggle with it (but she didn't move from his lap).

bilious

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200

Bilious

Sparkly Wolf

11,200 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2014 11:46 am
"Oh, er- yes! Um-" Jerry floundered as suddenly the young woman enveloped his lap, coughing as she breathed the smoke in a plume around his face, "I... " Their lips grazed and his gasp of alarm at least helped the intake of smoke.

As she leaned back, his face had gone crimson once more. After a moment, he exhaled, coughing fitfully, but still flushed, "I um! I-! It- er... is this how... how one usually er...?" Goodness gracious. It was surreal, returning to deus. He had plenty of friends, yes, a lot of people he cared deeply about, but they were all very busy with their own lives, watching their own backs and the backs of their loved ones, and there were so many questions and worries and anxieties wrapped up in finding everyone and catching up...

But at the same time, here he was, scraggly, life-a-mess Jerry Collins on the rooftop smoking the reefer with a beautiful woman. He was never sure how he found himself in situations like this. As though terrified of what might come next with her smoldering eyes so intently locked on his face, he suddenly blurted out, "I'VE BEEN WORKING ON A ROCK OPERA."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2014 2:23 pm
"Awesome!" Cee laughed and grinned, staying straddling Jerry's lap while she puffed the weed. She even lifted his arms and set them on her thin waist so she didn't feel like she was going to fall. She was all soft skin and curves. "What's it about?"

Cee had no shame. She also was convinced that he owed her, even if it was a dream. Jerry was just the type she liked, slightly failing on his own and somewhere her attentions would be appreciated.

bilious

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200

Bilious

Sparkly Wolf

11,200 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2014 2:30 pm
"A... about life on Deus... more or less... I mean, it's a fictional set of hunters and I'd like to represent all divisions, i thought it could be informative as well as entertaining and... and... um!" He babbled, heart racing as she slipped his hands around her waist. It was surreal.

I don't get it, Roar rumbled with a snicker in the back of his head. Are chicks just drawn to train-wrecks? Watch your pockets with this one.

"I UM. I k-kinda-sorta-have-a-girlfriend! I think! I mean! I sort of! I mean! I think she's interested but! Um!" His mouth seemed to have taken a life of its own.

iloveyouDIE

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2014 3:29 pm
"SO... she's not yer girlfren at all?" She clarified what he said, and then continued about the musical because apparently this mysterious other woman was a non-issue.

"That soun's awesome though.. I actually been writin a soap opera haha.. That's so stupid right?" It was mostly poorly spelled character sheets based on Island hunters as well as a collection of real scenarios that she'd adapted with more sex scenes, more ghosts and O being more like a mafia syndicate.

Cee's hands rested on Jerry's chest, joint dangling from her lips. Maybe he needed another hit? "Y'aright?"

bilious

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200

Bilious

Sparkly Wolf

11,200 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2014 3:38 pm
"Not stupid at all!" He sat up enthusiastically, quite happy for a change of subject. "If there's one thing that's valuable consistently around here, it's escapism! And what better... more.. more proactive way than through the stage!" He was positively beaming at her, forgetting their close proximity and the legs straddling his lap. "What's it about! Do you need any music?? We're going to have to build a proper stage at this rate!"

iloveyouDIE

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces