Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[PRP] Happily Ever After (Amiera and Kelakohr)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

vollyballrocks91

Romantic Genius

8,600 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 2:15 am
User Image
(Will update with preggo when I have it)

It was still early morning, the sun bathing the grasslands in bright rays of light, but it hadn't started to warm up too much yet. Summer was in full swing and sometimes it just got too hot in the middle of the day, so this early time was one of Amiera's favorites. She just breathed in the sweet morning air for a moment. Things had been going perfectly lately, it was almost too good to be true. The fighting and unrest had settled down in the aftermath of the Kalonas rampaging through the lands, and Kelakohr was back. She couldn't help but smile as the thought of that handsome unicorn came to mind. Never in her wildest dreams would she have been able to dream up someone as perfect as he was, but perhaps she had grown biased after some time. Even his family was perfect... Well. His parents at least. She couldn't even remember her own parents, so she had thought of his as her own, and likewise they seemed pleased to adopt her into their little group.

And now she had news for her beloved. Her face heated with a flush as she thought about it. She had been really happy he had returned, alright, but who would have thought this would happen? They were going to be parents. Baskets. Tiny foals running around. Mother and father.

She blew out a breath to calm herself. Sometimes it got a little overwhelming to think about all at once, but once someone else knew then she wouldn't feel so alone about it all. Whistle would undoubtedly be by her side for a while, and she was already thankful for the older mare, she would know what to do.

Amiera shook off her nerves, Kelakohr would certainly be finding her soon since they weren't apart very much these days. She hoped he would be happy to hear this news! The longer she thought about it the more antsy she got. Where did he get off to?

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 1:34 pm
User Image

Thankfully things had calmed down once more, and the remnants of the Fayth Clan had returned from their wanderings. They were still only three of what was once a much larger Clan and herd, but they were trying. Kel worried about what had become of his siblings and relatives, but there was only so much time that could be devoted to a search with no foreseeable beginning or end.

For the moment he was happy to set it aside, returning to the lands and devoting as much time as possible to visiting with Amiera. His mother was certainly supportive of the idea, as she constantly needled him about grand foals. The unicorn stallion laughed and shook his head, setting the thoughts aside as he moved through the mist-shrouded woods. His steps sped up until he moved at a gentle canter, strides light and rhythmic as he sped toward his lifemate.

They'd spent far too much time apart as it was.

After crossing the river and reaching the woods edge, Kel slowed to a walk and wound around the last few trees, hesitating at the edge of the tree line. Ahead of him sprawled the grasslands, a sea of waving green and gold. A soft breeze stirred, tugging at his mane and ruffling the grasp in a whispering sigh of movement. He moved forward again, a grin spreading over his expression at the sight of a certain wind mare waiting for him. He smiled faintly to himself as he watched her shift, seeming restless.

"I am sure I am not that late to meet you, so I hope you haven't been waiting long." He murmured playfully as he stepped toward her. "Hello Sunshine Lady."

~Latonia de la Courtel~

Magic Cat

vollyballrocks91

Romantic Genius

8,600 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 1:58 pm
Her ears twisted back as the sound of hoof beats approached, and smiled when he came around into her line of sight. "Of course not." She stepped closer to him and snuggled up to his side, letting out a content sigh. Times like this made all the waiting and the struggles worthwhile. She peered up at him, her cheek resting on his neck, "How are you this fine morning?"

Now that he was here, her nerves flared back up a little. It was easy to tell him about her news in her head, because in her head they were happy and ran off frolicking into the sun, ecstatic about foals coming. But now he was here and.. what if he wasn't as happy as she was? A stupid thought perhaps but it was still there in the back of her mind.

"I, um... I have some news to tell you. Your parents too, but I wanted to tell you first."

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 6:58 pm
Kel grinned at the sight of her smile, prancing toward her with a low sound of amusement. "Of course not? I am not sure if that is a pacification, or if you really haven't been here long. I confess you are somewhat enigmatic in this response."

He curled his tail around her and leaned into her slightly when she stepped to his side. He rumbled a soft greeting and nosed her ears affectionately, sighing softly in contentment. "I confess I am much better now that I am with you again. And before I forget, because my mother would surely have my hide... My parents send their greeting, and hope that we will visit soon."

He ducked his head and nuzzled at her again, happy to be beside her once more. His mother's message was safely passed, which meant for the moment he was off the hook for that. Still, Amiera seemed tense which made him glance around the glade to ensure there was no apparent danger.

"Are you well?" He murmured, soft and curious. His ears swiveled forward at her words, curiosity sparking through his system. "News? Is everything alright? Did I lose you to some wandering rogue who swept you off your hooves in my absence?"

~Latonia de la Courtel~

Magic Cat

vollyballrocks91

Romantic Genius

8,600 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 7:21 pm
Amiera laughed. He was always so eloquent with his words. "My apologies, dear, I meant of course not as in of course you're not late. You could really never be late because I'm usually just too happy to see you." Her ears twitched as she leaned against him, enjoying the attention. "I'm happy to hear it, I believe we will be seeing them very soon in any case," she peered up at him again. "Well.. maybe not too soon," she murmured, nibbling at his jaw. They did deserve their alone time after all... Except look where that got them now.

She nervous laughed at his accusation and shook her head. "The only wandering rogue I've ever met who could sweep me off my hooves is you, my love. Anyone else is not important." He was looking at her very expectantly, so it seemed now was the time. "Yes I'm well, or I feel alright at least. I, personally, think everything is okay too, but that could just be me, I haven't gotten your opinion yet, you could think it's not okay or-" She was rambling. With a deep breath she quickly sidestepped away from him and met his gaze with her own.

"We're gonna have foals."
She couldn't help the heat creeping back up into her face again. She really needed to learn how to stop that.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 3:28 pm
Kelakohr smiled at her laughter, ducking his head slightly to chuff in quiet pride. He was glad to bring some amusement to her day, and the sound of her joyous laughter ringing on the wind made something lighten in his chest, in spite of the weight of his missing siblings. He pushed the sorrow aside for now, somewhere behind where her bright laughter and stunning presence.

"It is the stallion's role to be late, according to his lady, and the lady's role to be disappointed in him I suppose." He sighed, giving her a playfully mournful expression. It melted away the next moment and he nuzzled her cheek again. "I am glad to see you too... and though I would be glad for you and my mother to visit, I would rather like to keep you to myself for a little while."

He laughed softly, rumbling in a pleased manner when she nibbled at his jaw. He tucked his chin and whuffled at her ears, playful and affectionate. "I am glad to hear it, I would hate to have to trounce some poor scoundrel because he fell for your glorious self."

He tilted his head, curious and somewhat concerned at her hesitation. "Amiera, you are well, yes?"

Her next words shocked him still, eyes going wide. "Foals? Truly?"

~Latonia de la Courtel~

Magic Cat

vollyballrocks91

Romantic Genius

8,600 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 6:58 pm
Amiera shuffled her hooves a little and her wings rustled impatiently. Of course the one time she needed him to use all his special storytelling words to reassure her, tell her he was pleased and excited, he didn't use them. Instead he just stared at her. The urge to kick him floated through her mind briefly.

"Yes. Truly. I wouldn't make something like that up. I don't know how far along I am yet, perhaps not very far since I'm not very.. round. But I know." She cleared her throat and continued on since he wasn't contributing to the conversation. "I figured we could tell your parents later. I would like to confer with your mother since, well, she's been through it before. We should probably find a more permanent place since I don't think wandering around with little ones is such a great idea and -" She was going into "practical" mode for the time being. Doing the responsible thing and planning out what they should do to be prepared. Really though, she just wanted to run back to him and snuggle up in their happy pre-family bliss.

But the big oaf still hadn't said anything.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 8:34 pm
There were only about a dozen things he could be saying. Should be saying? Wanted to say.. But at the moment surprise and -something that would eventually be incandescent joy but was currently just- tentative hope rendered him mute. And she probably wanted to kill him for it, but she had no notion how much hope he had lost before coming to this place... Before meeting her.

Before Amiera, Kel had not thought to find love... Not a true love. He thought his path was merely in the role of a son, a brother to his siblings, perhaps an uncle once the family settled down. Not as a mate, for he had given up hope on that. And fatherhood? He would not raise children with one who was not his beloved, so that seemed impossible outside of adoption... And yet here he stood, pledged to this sunshine-colored beauty until the stars fell from the sky. And she was telling him they were parents-to-be.

"I did not mean to insinuate any such thing, Lady of Light." He soothed after a moment of staring, nuzzling her cheek to try and interrupt her sudden spree. "I am sorry if my surprise, and genuine hope, were misread as disbelief instead. It was not my intent. Breathe, lovely one. I would be thrilled to tell my parents whenever you wish."

And he agreed there was wisdom in what she said. A wanderer's life was well and good for adults, but not the best for foals. "I would be happy to settle with you wherever we determine to be best, and to raise our family."

Family. Stars above he still couldn't believe it, but for now he just twined around her once and nuzzled her neck and wing and cheek, grinning. "For a moment I'd rather just have you look at me and tell me again that we're starting our own family. The practical matters can wait."

~Latonia de la Courtel~

Magic Cat

vollyballrocks91

Romantic Genius

8,600 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 9:09 pm
It literally felt like a ton of boulders had been lifted off her chest.

She pressed closer to him, thrilled at hearing his words. "Don't scare me like that," she whispered. "Because damn it, I would have dragged you by your tail to your momma and had her force you to be happy." She pulled back and smiled at him, pressing her forehead to his, just below his horn.

"We're going to have a family. Crazy little boys, getting into muck and trouble. Pretty little girls wanting daddy to tell them a story before bed." She beamed envisioning her own descriptions, her eyes shimmering with unshed joyful tears.
"And proud grandparents who I'm sure will fight to be able to foal sit for us," she laughed. "It's going to be a little terrifying but exciting too. And I have you, so it will all work out somehow, because I love you. More than anyone or anything."

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 4:13 pm
"Sorry, Beloved." Kel murmured, fighting a grin as he curled closer to her and nuzzled at her ear affectionately. Her next words made him laugh, amusement ringing through the air as he shook his head. The mental image was, compelling to say the least. "I have no doubt of you in that... And you and she would be quite the fearsome pair as you showed me the error of my ways."

He grinned when she pressed her forehead to his, nuzzling at her playfully before settling just to enjoy her closeness for a moment. Foals. He could hardly believe it.

"I'll be sure to have them play in the river before they come home, so you won't see what a mess they've made of themselves." He offered playfully, at the thought of gangly-legged colts making their own mischief. "Fillies with flowers in their hair asking their mother what it's like to chase a cloud."

He didn't even have to wonder about what his parents would think of all of this. Whistle would order him and Amiera to go away, anywhere away, preferably some distance away, so she could keep her grand-foals to herself for a few days.

"Fight? I don't know about that... Though if you want to argue with my mother, you are welcome to it." Kel teased with a playful grin. "As much as I will love our foals, if she orders us to take a romantic trip together so she can watch over them? I am not arguing."

He chuckled and nuzzled her again. "This is the most wondrous news, and I am overjoyed at the news our family is growing. You know I adore you more than there are stars in the sky, and I am more than overjoyed at the thought of spending forever with you."

~Latonia de la Courtel~

Magic Cat

~Latonia de la Courtel~

Magic Cat

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 8:32 pm
((Both Owners Agree this thread is to be considered "Completed & Closed".
For the continuation, please feel free to visit:
Happily Ever After) Begins Today))

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces