Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaia Online High School

Back to Guilds

Gaia Online High School Community & Roleplaying Guild 

Tags: high school, gaia online, school, roleplaying, community 

Reply Gaia online high school
Me ll Not Enough Time ll Experiment_number_626 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxXAutumn_RoseXxX

Invisible Friend

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2015 9:38 pm
⊹⊱⋛⋋ ⋌⋚⊰⊹ Arron McAlister⊹⊱⋛⋋ ⋌⋚⊰⊹

User Image

"The boundaries which divide Life from Death are at best shadowy and vague.

Who shall say where the one ends, and where the other begins?"

- Edgar Allan Poe

User Image

Aaron's personal doctor came out hearing what was going on and gently let Lysander go into Aaron's room because he knew that he needed Lysander more then ever. However the doctor refused to let Aaron's father in. He locked the door and sighed before he looked at Lysander. "Lysander, the cancer has spread...We can not do anything anymore for him aside from giving him more drugs and chemotherapy...I'm sorry..." The doctor said softly as he bowed his head apologetically. The doctor only wanted Aaron and Lysander to be happy. "These whole months with the malnutrition and the weight loss he sped up the cancer...At most he will be around one to two more years, but he will be in complete pain...He could lose his vision, mobility or both... Please just make him happy..." The doctor said in tears as he handed Lysander the papers that Aaron's mother had left before she went for her trip that resulted in her death, which left Aaron's custody to Lysander's dad

User Image

⊹⊱⋛⋋ ⋌⋚⊰⊹ OutOfCherries: Same. My finals ended yesterday. I get two weeks off from school and work and then I have winter classes. ⊹⊱⋛⋋ ⋌⋚⊰⊹

Experiment_number_626

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2015 9:56 pm
User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Image
Lysander was so relieved when Aaron's doctor let him into the room. Lysander nodded as the doctor talked to him. He was trying to hold back his own tears and every single person crying around him was just not helping. Lysander for the past couple of months knew his time with Aaron would be limited. He'd be lucky to get two more years with Aaron and goddamit he was going to make the best out of the few years he had left with the boy he loved. Lysander gave the doctor a small smile when he told Lysander to make Aaron happy." I'll do my best". He promised and the doctor gave him a smile in return. Lysander looked down at the papers that the doctor had pushed into his hands and he gave them a faint smile. The custody papers were the best thing that had happened in months. Aaron would be a lot happier living with Sander and his dad.

The doctor told Lysander that he would give him sometime alone with Aaron and then left. Lysander sat down on a chair near Aaron's bedside and reached out to touch his hand briefly."You're going to be okay Aaron." He said out loud more for himself than for Aaron if he were being honest. Leaning back in his chair he pulled out his phone and called his dad and in a hushed tone told him everything that had happened. His father told him he'd be at the hospital shortly and Lysander smiled with relief. He was so happy his dad was his dad because his father would never treat him the way Aaron's father had treated him. When Aaron woke up he'd have that love and support that he needed from both Lysander and his dad for the remainder of his short life. That thought for some reason finally tipped Lysander over and he began to cry. He had spent the past few months trying to be strong for Aaron and had rarely shed a tear, but now he couldn't stop the tears. He just sat there in his chair trying to keep his cries muffled so he wouldn't wake up Aaron.

Ooc: Yas for having two weeks off! Gah I am not looking forward to Winter semester.

XxXIrrelivent_InsanityXxX

Experiment_number_626

XxXAutumn_RoseXxX

Invisible Friend

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2015 10:16 pm

User Image

- Edgar Allan Poe

User Image

Arron's father was steaming when he was told to leave and that he was not aloud to see Arron. "This isn't over. I will see you and the weakling's new family in court." Arron's father hissed as he stormed past the maid. His father didn't care for Arron and the only reason he was going to take Lysander's father and the doctor to court was because he didn't like to lose. Hours went by and Arron had yet to wake up. His weak body was cold and pale except for the cuts and bruises that marked his body. The doctor came back and gently took a needle out before he gently stuck it in Arron's arm. "He will wake up in an hour or so. I just gave him some vitamins." The doctor said softly before he sent food to the room for Lysander

User Image

⊹⊱⋛⋋ ⋌⋚⊰⊹ OutOfCherries: What are you taking in the winter. I am taking Business Law but it is online ⊹⊱⋛⋋ ⋌⋚⊰⊹

Experiment_number_626

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2015 10:24 pm
User Image

User Image
Lysander was not worried at all about facing Aaron's dad in court. Lysander knew that the man would not win and no judge in his right mind would give custody to a man like that. Besides Aaron was almost 18 and would be a legal adult making a custody hearing pointless.By the time the doctor had returned Lysander had finished crying and wiped his tears anybody looking at him would not have guessed he spent the better part of an hour sobbing like a baby in his boyfriend's hospital room. Lysander nodded at the doctor relieved to hear that Aaron would be up soon and that after months of radio silence Lysander would be able to talk him. When a nurse brought in food for Lysander he thanked her and began to scarf it down, he hadn't eaten in hours and hearing that Aaron was going to wake up soon had lifted his mood and brought back his appetite.

Ooc:Ooh Business Law good luck with that! I'm taking Roman Civilization, Later British literature and a couple of other classes.

Experiment_number_626

XxXAutumn_RoseXxX

Invisible Friend

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2015 10:42 pm

User Image

- Edgar Allan Poe

User Image

Arron's maid walked in bringing Arron some clothes for when he was permitted to leave. She saw the papers of the custody and smiled. " I'm glad that he will be going with you. I'm guessing you will be living with your family sir? Please take care of him and we will maintain the property for when he comes back." The maid said before she bowed at both males and left.

A couple of more hours quickly went by and very slowly Arron opened his pale weak eyes. He had no happiness in them and they looked more emotionless then before.
"Where am I? Why didn't I die already...?"Arron asked softly not to anyone in specific. He saw Lysander sitting next to him and quickly his eyes darted away. He loved him very much , but he had convinced himself that he was unlovable and bad luck. "Lysander...what are you doing here...? You should know that you shouldn't be too close to me. Anyone who gets near me and shows me affection ends up dying..." Arron said softly in a low voice

User Image

⊹⊱⋛⋋ ⋌⋚⊰⊹ OutOfCherries: Your classes sound like a lot of fun. ⊹⊱⋛⋋ ⋌⋚⊰⊹

Experiment_number_626

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2015 10:55 pm
User Image

User Image
"Yes we will and thank you much." Lysander said to the maid with a soft smile as she left the room. Lysander spent the next couple of hours trying not to fall asleep as he waited for Aaron to wake up, Finally after what seemed like forever Aaron woke up. Lysander couldn't help but grin when Aaron opened his eyes but his smile faltered as he saw how lifeless Aaron looked. When Aaron asked why he had't already died Lysander's heart broke. It hurt to watch someone he loved so much suffer like this.You're in the hospital Aaron and I'm so happy you haven't died." At his next question Lysander frowned and looked puzzled." What do you mean am I here? By your side is where I'm always going to be.That's not going to happen Aaron. I love you so much and I'm not going anywhere." Lysander said firmly as he gently picked up Aaron's hand and gave it a gentle squeeze.

Ooc: They aren't that bad c: Your class sounds interesting.

Experiment_number_626

XxXAutumn_RoseXxX

Invisible Friend

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2015 11:12 pm

User Image

- Edgar Allan Poe

User Image

Arron listened to Lysander but hearing him say that he loved him, he looked down and cried softly. The doctor gently waked in with a cup of fruit and yogurt but Arron refused to eat it. "Arron, you have to regain your strength...please...Your are underweight and really sick right now...Your mom would have wanted you to be healthy and happy." The doctor said befor he left. "Why did you let them bring me here...I wanted to stop all of this...I don't want lice anymore..."Arron said in tears but yelped at even the light squeeze. The doctor gently made the arrangements to let Arron go home and prescribed multiple medications

User Image

⊹⊱⋛⋋ ⋌⋚⊰⊹ OutOfCherries: Ehhh...it's a lot of case studies ⊹⊱⋛⋋ ⋌⋚⊰⊹

Experiment_number_626

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2015 11:18 pm
User Image

User Image
Lysander agreed with doctor about Aaron needing to eat and his other would not have wanted to see him like this. Lysander cursed himself for squeezing Aaron's hand, he keeps forgetting how fragile Aaron is right now." Aaron you are very sick and this is where you needed to be. Please lien to the doctors and let them and me help you okay?" Lysander pleaded with Aaron as he doctor prescribed some medication." You're staying with me and my dad right now Aaron one of your maids will bring your clothes and possessions by to our house later." Lysander informed him not sure how Aaron was going to take the news.

Ooc:

Experiment_number_626

XxXAutumn_RoseXxX

Invisible Friend

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2015 11:37 pm

User Image

- Edgar Allan Poe

User Image

Arron quickly swallowed up his emotions and simply nodded he took one spoonful of yogurt only to quickly spit it out sneakily into his hand towel. Hearing that he was to live with Lysander and his father he looked down and just nodded. He wanted to refuse but he decided against it seeing the worried expression on his lover's face. "Okay, but I don't want to be a burden...I can take care of myself."Arron said ironically but he noticed that he had instinctivley taken a hold of Lysander's hand like he used to when he was unsure of something

User Image

⊹⊱⋛⋋ ⋌⋚⊰⊹ OutOfCherries: N/A⊹⊱⋛⋋ ⋌⋚⊰⊹

Experiment_number_626

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2015 8:23 pm
Bumpie
Experiment_number_626

XxXAutumn_RoseXxX

Invisible Friend

Experiment_number_626

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2015 10:29 pm
User Image

User Image
Lysander looked down at their joined hands and smiled a little bit. Arron had always used to take Lysander's hand when he was unsure of something and Lysander had always tried his best to assure him and support him" Arron you are not being a burden." He didn't add that Arron could not take care of himself because if he could they wouldn't be in the hospital right now."I know you can but you don't have to take care of yourself alone. Let me help you." He pleaded again giving Arron's hand the gentlest of squeezes. "Come on my dad should be waiting downstairs let's go home Arron." At least mow he could be able to truly take care of Arron and get him the help he needed.

Ooc:

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2015 10:13 am

User Image

- Edgar Allan Poe

User Image

Arron looked at Lysander and just looked down hearing him say that he didn't have to be alone. The truth was that he knew he had cancer. He had overheard Lysander and the doctor talking about it earlier. However he would wait for Lysander to say something about it before he tagged him as a liar. He Gently made himself get up but yelped as he did so. His clothes did not fit him anymore because of the malnutrition and it was easy to see his bones. "Yes...let's go home."Arronn said softly as he walked out of the room with Lysander leading but the person right outside was not Lysander's father it was Arron's who looked coldly at Lysander but put on a cheerful act around Arron telling him that he missed him and everything. His father knew that Lysander wouldn't say anything to contradict him, at least not in Arron's presence because of how ill he was

User Image

⊹⊱⋛⋋ ⋌⋚⊰⊹ OutOfCherries: N/A ⊹⊱⋛⋋ ⋌⋚⊰⊹

Experiment_number_626

XxXAutumn_RoseXxX

Invisible Friend

XxXAutumn_RoseXxX

Invisible Friend

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2015 7:46 pm
Bumpie Mew Mew

Experiment_number_626

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2016 4:13 pm
Experiment_number_626

Mew mew do you still want to do this RP mew mew?  

XxXAutumn_RoseXxX

Invisible Friend

XxXAutumn_RoseXxX

Invisible Friend

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2016 10:15 pm
Experiment_number_626

Or would you like to continue this one?  
Gaia online high school

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash