Submit

XxXAutumn_RoseXxX

Invisible Friend

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 8:06 am
✿*゚’゚・✿Prince Ace Minemoto✿*゚‘゚・✿

User Image

✿*゚‘゚・✿"All is fair..."✿*゚‘゚・✿
User Image

Ace cried softly hearing what he said. He had been snapped back to reality. For a moment he had forgotten that he was married. Hearing him protest he shook his head softly."Please be happy. I love you more then anything in the world but I am already married to someone. To someone that I will never love. He isn't going to let me go,and if he did there is a possibility of another war breaking out."Ace said softly and sadly.

User Image
✿*゚‘゚・✿"...In love & War..."✿*゚‘゚・✿

User Image User Image
User Image User Image

OutOfCrowns:: N/A

IcePheonix98

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 5:14 pm
User Image

rendon xx xx ockwood

❝ We wanted out of it It was the most negative thing in the world

Brendon watched as tears flowed down the male's face. Gently reaching up he wiped them away. Hearing Ace he knew the male was right and this wasn't going to help with anything. Placing a gentle kiss on his forehead he softly smiled. He would try to be happy for the male's sake. I love you also, and I'll do my best to be happy for the both of us. he said. Ace deserved happiness and hopefully one day he would fine it but at the moment he was the one who could do it for both of them.

{{OCC:}}

XxXIrrelivent_InsanityXxX

LyssaBaggins

Invisible Genius

XxXAutumn_RoseXxX

Invisible Friend

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 6:10 pm

User Image
User Image

Ace cried when his forehead was kissed. He didn't want to be without his one and true love. "Please...I don't want to be away from you. I know...let's run away together...I can't live without you."Ace said softly as he looked at the male beggingly but what they didn't know was that Ace's husband had heard what he had said. He growled and shook before he left he told Ace's father that him and ace were leaving to his kingdom. The maids quickly got Ace's bags ready and put them into the carriage that would take them to the boat that would depart with Ace and the duke that night.

User Image

User Image User Image
User Image User Image

OutOfCrowns:: sorry that this is so late

IcePheonix98

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 3:01 pm
User Image

rendon xx xx ockwood

Brendon watched as tears continued to flow down his face. Frowning slightly he heard Ace and smiled before softly kissing his lips. Reaching up he gently wiped away the male's tears, while entwining his other hand with Ace's. When do you want to? he gently said to the male smiling. Yes they would have difficulties but they would make it together. We can leave whenever you desire. he said. Yes he might be injured and Ace ill but he would follow the male to the ends of the earth.

{{OCC: It's fine sorry if this is short or any others my sinuses are acting up and I feel horrible}}

LyssaBaggins

Invisible Genius

XxXAutumn_RoseXxX

Invisible Friend

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2014 2:42 pm

User Image

User Image

Ace looked at his lover and blushed when he was kissed. He never wanted to be away from Brendon ever again. "Tonight..I don't want to be away from you anymore."Ace said softly but jumped hearing the door open. He had heard everything but pretended to not know a thing. "I'm glad to see that both of you are okay now, but especially you my love." The duke said softly but before Ace could say anything the male stole a kiss from Ace right in front of Brendon. "Come I had lunch prepared for us, Ace. The maid is bringing dinner for you." The duke said softly before he took Ace with him.

User Image

User Image User Image
User Image User Image

IcePheonix98

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2014 2:57 pm
User Image

rendon xx xx ockwood

Brendon smiled softly at hearing the male. He didn't have anything to go through or any of that. It made it easier for him. Hearing the door open he looked up to see Ace's husband walk out. Pretending to appear as if Ace being kissed right there in front of his very eyes didn't bother him. Ace was going to be his in the end no matter what. There was no competing with that. Stepping in behind the two he headed back to the bed in the infirmary.

{{OCC:}}

LyssaBaggins

Invisible Genius

XxXAutumn_RoseXxX

Invisible Friend

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2014 3:53 pm

User Image

User Image

Ace sighed as he was taken out of the room by his husband. He didn't want to be near him but then again he couldn't reject him. "The cook made something very special for you. They maid quail in red wine gravy. I supervised the cooking." The duke said softly as the chef brought out Ace's plate."You are not eating?"Ace asked softly. "No, I am not hungry." The male said as he watched the male gently eat but after a couple of bites Ace fell unconscious and his fork and knife fell to the floor. The duke just watched and gently took Ace in his arms. "I'm sorry..but I will not lose you.." the male said as he quickly took the male and placed him into the carriage that would take them to the boat that would take them far away. He had drugged him enough to knock him out until they could get to their destination. The maids took the food to Brendon and quickly left. "Did you hear? The king and his husband suddenly decided to take a trip. They just left." The maids said amongst themselves as they left

User Image

User Image User Image
User Image User Image

IcePheonix98

Gaia online high school

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers