Beloved Winner

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 5:03 pm

User Image
User Image

Teepees

xXToxicIllusionsXx/.Tortured. .Pumpkin.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 5:29 pm
User Image
Irissa did not leave the snow crest of the mountains often. When she did though there was always an adventure to be had, or she was following her friend to be her eyes on some crazy adventure. Today was something different. She had recently attained an item that held small coins and one of the coins had come lose. She had been looking for the item in the thick foliage of the trees for some time but had no luck.

Nose brushed across the damp leaves, turning them over and nudging them out of the way. She had become lost from her friend who seemed to wonder off not even noticing Irissa had stopped. This happened all to much. She knew where her friend was going and would catch her there before long. That was if she ever found that coin.

Those ears flicked as the small branch of a tree snapped, making her head fling up only to notice the small branch fall to the ground. Small squirrels jumped in the canopy overhead, playing and making noise so she did not think twice and went back to her search for the colorful coin.

The forest was thick, and dead leaves still covered the ground from last fall, leaving the smell of dead earth. It was overpowering her senses making it so she did not smell anything, and the squirrels overhead made hearing partially useless so she was left unknowing to anything around her. She did however know enough that if the forest went silent it normally meant danger.

.Tortured. .Pumpkin.

xXToxicIllusionsXx

Beloved Winner

.Tortured. .Pumpkin.

Backwoods Garbage

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 6:56 pm
xXToxicIllusionsXx
I'm so sorrryyyyy. I fell asleep. D:

Travelling had grown tiresome for the now quiet mare. She had once been so full of joy, so full of life. Her nimble hooves carried her through the forest with ease, and she sighed as she examined her surroundings. Everything looked the same. It also seemed to smell the same. The scent of decaying organic matter reeked and gave the cerynei a sour feeling. She wished to be home in the fields and the meadows, but she knew that wasn't an option anymore. Not since the fires and the flood. Nadya's heart sank as she thought of home and her fallen family. Right now, she was sure it smelled of sweet grass and beautiful flowers. She pushed on, the gold beads on her armlets clicking together gently.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 2:45 pm
User Image
Irissa was not one to normally just run around unatended, without another looking over her. She was being careless. She had been franticly searching when she heard something in the distance. Was it a human, or was it some kind of animal? She turned from her frantic search for the coin and made her way towards the sound. She was sure it was not where she was searching, so it had to be around here somewhere. She peeked around a dead tree to see the other mare. She slid from behind it, flicking her ears up then pulling them back before she quietly cleared her throat. "Umm, excuse me?" She called out gently. "Excuse me Miss, have you by any chance seen a small round coin laying around?"

She seemed a bit shy at first but soon moved in a little close. She drug her hooves, but only to turn around the ground and decaying leaves to search for the coin. She felt foolish at this point for losing it. She would be the one to lose something so dear so easily. What would they say if they had known it was lost?

.Tortured. .Pumpkin.
Its fine I never noticed I got a reply D:

xXToxicIllusionsXx

Beloved Winner

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out