Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 11:39 am
User Image

Sven was busying himself by doing a little hunting. Though he didn't like it as much as dragging food back to the pride, he didn't mind it by any means. It made him feel like his was contributing to his home, which was something he deeply appreciated.

He smiled to himself as he watched a couple of hares sticking close together, relaxing. He saw their white coats even against the snow, and he knew he was going to catch at least one of them. Then he would carry it back to the pride!

Carefully, he buckled down, getting himself ready to pounce. He wasn't paying attention to anything around him, only the goal ahead.

Greenie EA

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 8:14 pm
User Image

"This land is still full of so many wonders..."

The dark lion, very noticeable against the glow of fresh fallen snow, stood in near silence out in the wilderness of the prides lands he had begun to call home. The wide expanse of area was still very new to him and so Nilakanka often found himself wandering, becoming familiar and more or less enjoying the internal freedom.

Wandering seemed endless to him, his eyes were still adjusting to the terrain that greeted him each morning and so he often missed obvious things. In this case, due to his untrained eye, he missed a hunt in motion. It all began to happen very quickly as soon as his paw made contact with a rather crunchy dead plant his just below the surface of the snow.

CRUNCH~

"Oh no." He whispered as his eyes fell upon two hares that suddenly made themselves known to him by beginning to move quickly. It was during that moment he noticed another lion, not far from where he himself stood, and it looked as though he had interrupted him.

Once all had settled Nila turned to the comfort of silence hoping to not create more drama than necessary.

Cajanic

Ctrl F Greenie

Colorful Waffles

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 11:13 am
Suddenly, the hares started to run, and before Sven could get in close enough to catch them! He pouted and sat himself up, watching as the two animals scampered off to avoid getting eaten. He's heard that snap, too, but he was sure he hadn't caused it! He looked down at his paws just to make sure, and he was right- there wasn't a snapped twig to be found, nor anything that could have made that noise.

He frowned and raised his head, looking towards the darker lion standing not that far from him. Now that seemed like a much more likely cause- someone who had come in without even knowing there were hares nearby!

His frowned reversed, and he offered the other a bright smile.

"Hello!" He greeted, as though his whole hunt hadn't just been completely ruined, "you just missed a couple of hares! I was going to try and catch one! I hope you didn't want one, too!" He laughed lightly.

Greenie EA

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 8:07 am
Bewildered relief relaxed onto Nila's face, he was certainly lucky to have run into such a gentle soul amongst all this cold snow. His negligence to look before he stepped was quickly forgotten as the other spoke and he smiled in an embarrassed manner.

"My apologies." He said with a grin to match his current companions. "I wasn't actually here to hunt, my mind was elsewhere unfortunately." The grin became a gentle smile. "I'm new here and I was simply trying to learn the land, so to speak."

After explaining himself Nila had felt much better, not that he had needed sympathy, as soon as the plant crunched beneath his paws he had already accepted his fate. It just so happens he had luck on his side and wasn't greeted with an aggressive hunter. Those were the only kinds he had ever known, to meet one so calm was almost unreal.

"My name is Nilakanka." The dark lion was so focused on the apologies that he had nearly forgotten his manners. "I wish we could have met on different terms." A chuckle leaked out as he joked a little.

Cajanic

Ctrl F Greenie

Colorful Waffles

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 10:05 am
"I know the land!" Sven hummed lightly, his tail wagging like a member of the canine species might, "I've been here my whole life- born and raised!" He wasn't the least bit concerned that this lion hadn't even been hunting, and had chased off his food just because he had been too preoccupied to watch where he was going. That kind of thing happened all the time, didn't it? Animals could easily get lost in thought.

It never happened to him, but apparently it was a thing.

"I'm Sven!" He replied lightly, "and don't worry Nilakanka! I'm sure it has to be a lot to take in when you're new, so it's no wonder you weren't thinking about food! I can find something else to bring back to the pride. Was there anything I could help you with? Do you need to know where to find the best food, or good fishing spots? I'll help!"

Greenie EA

[IC] Zizimisha'Mwili Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff