Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mama Ame
Vice Captain

Shy Conversationalist

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 10:30 am
1.) I'm a huge introvert. I can deal with hanging out for a few hours and then I need to be alone (or at least alone with the kids).

2.) Despite the fact that this is my third pregnancy I really HATE being pregnant. I wish I could just grow my kids in a jar.

3.) Sometimes I feel like I may have an undiagnosed mental disorder. I seriously feel DIFFERENT from everyone else and that I really can't relate. Which probably explains being an introvert.

4.) Sometimes if my children are fighting and beating the crap out of each other I just let them and continue to type on the computer.

5.) I've been emotionally abused by enough people that I really don't give a s**t about most people.

6.) I hate whipped cream.

7.) My three year old still breastfeeds on occasion. No this isn't for me at all. In fact I hope she stops soon, but I believe in child led weaning. My 1 1/2 still breastfeeds frequently.

8.) I feel that I am asexual more than anything else. Once sex happens I can enjoy it but I'm never in the mood BEFORE it happens.

9.) I feel most pretty with a short pixie style haircut

10.) I love to read, and I continuously buy books despite the fact that I probably will never get around to reading them all.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 1:32 pm
I'm an introvert as well. Working as a concessionist at the theater can become a bit exhausting with all of the interaction with people, especially on the longer, busier nights.

And I relate to number 3 as well. Though I don't think that I have an undiagnosed mental disorder. My mind usually comes up with the idea that I'm really some extraterrestrial (or similar celestial being) who took this human body as a vessel. sweatdrop

Yay for books! The problem for me is not having any room to put them. *laughs* I have two separate piles of books on either ends of my window seat because my bookcase is stuffed with books. xd  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 1:52 pm
Prof. Moonie
I'm an introvert as well. Working as a concessionist at the theater can become a bit exhausting with all of the interaction with people, especially on the longer, busier nights.

And I relate to number 3 as well. Though I don't think that I have an undiagnosed mental disorder. My mind usually comes up with the idea that I'm really some extraterrestrial (or similar celestial being) who took this human body as a vessel. sweatdrop

Yay for books! The problem for me is not having any room to put them. *laughs* I have two separate piles of books on either ends of my window seat because my bookcase is stuffed with books. xd

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 10:28 pm
I have a kindle. I love real books but its just easier for me. Doesn't take up space, and I can still read at night without turning on the light and waking up the kids.

If its a series I really like (example Harry Potter) I'll buy the actual books as well.  

Mama Ame
Vice Captain

Shy Conversationalist

OhSnapItsLingy

Dapper Raider

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 10:36 pm
I love my Kindle. I've been reading a lot of poetry novels (books?) on mine at the moment as I haven't had the attention span to read a novel

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 10:38 pm
I'm currently on the third Divergent novel. I'm all excited because the second one only took me two days. Usually it takes me about a month to read 200 pages.  

Mama Ame
Vice Captain

Shy Conversationalist

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 10:51 pm
Mama Ame
I have a kindle. I love real books but its just easier for me. Doesn't take up space, and I can still read at night without turning on the light and waking up the kids.

If its a series I really like (example Harry Potter) I'll buy the actual books as well.

My friend got me this book light for my birthday. Definitely have put it to good use lately with the books I had checked out from the library.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 10:53 pm
That's neat. But kids would destroy that. "Oh look its shiny!" XD  

Mama Ame
Vice Captain

Shy Conversationalist

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50