Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaia Online High School

Back to Guilds

Gaia Online High School Community & Roleplaying Guild 

Tags: high school, gaia online, school, roleplaying, community 

Reply Gaia online high school
Chey ▌▌Opposites and Equals ▌▌Lauren Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

A True Killjoy

Demonic Sex Symbol

10,000 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 6:43 pm
User Image
User Image
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXYou are a brick tied to me that's dragging me down.

Nash was the one to do like ninety-eight percent of the work done with projects done in pairs. He did the typing, poster boards, experiments, journal writing, and whatever that project needed. Shockingly he did this all while being in a band in Chicago. He scribbled down ideas quickly, yet had neat writing, so he could do some possibly after the show. The bell rang, signaling that the class was over and onto the next, which for him, was gym. Luckily he had a doctor's note, so he didn't to change and expose the tattoos on his body. The male walked to his classes, and finally heard the bell ring, meaning the end of the day was here.

Nash walked the distance home, roughly about three-quarters of a mile. So that was like one and half miles in total. Unlocking the door, came into a empty house, and texted up his band mates, Patrick, Pete and Joe. All were in a ten minute walk, so they were all here rather quickly. Andy already changed before they were over. Basketball shorts, a sleeveless hoodie, and sandals. Fist bumping the guys, they walked to the garage, and loaded up the small white van with the guitars, basses, and drum set used for tonight. They got into the van, squished, but drove off the Schuba’s, where they were to play tonight. Pulling up to the place, unloaded, and got ready, banging on the drums. The male watched his band mates jamming out a bit, so, he joined, and soon took off his hoodie and sandals, revealing the tattooed body.

Strike a match and I'll burn you to the ground.XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2014 5:03 am
User Image
User Image
User Image

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

▌▌Clarissa pulled up to Schuba's, glancing at the time she saw she was early. About an hour till the band would begin playing. Sighing she showed her ticket and went inside. Looking around she saw a few people standing around and stuff. Walking over the the area near the stage she sat down on the edge of the wooden stage and looked around. This was going to be a good show there were still more people coming and she had heard quite a bit about them, and now here she was actually at one of their shows because nothing else was planned. ▌▌

A True Killjoy

LyssaBaggins

Invisible Genius

A True Killjoy

Demonic Sex Symbol

10,000 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 10:18 am
User Image
User Image

Nash saw some people walk around the venue. Early birds, most likely. Get the best seats and spots in the house, or the venue. He finished his practicing on the drums, before fixing them, and getting the way he wants to. Tattoos covered the male's body, all with their own story to tell. Maybe not right for the eighteen year old he was, but hell, it was what he wanted. He was walking on stage when Pete decided to be a utter jerk and shoved the tattooed male, and he bumped into the back of the lady in front of him. Blushing a cherry red from embarrassment, gave Pete a death glare before, and sat down beside the blonde "Look my apologizes, my friend here decided to shove me and didn't see you in front of me. I really hope I didn't hurt you Nash said with a slight frown and looked over to the blonde.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 2:22 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image

▌▌Clarissa felt someone bump into her and turned around to see someone covered in tattoos. She wanted to get some but her parents and her slight ocd would always discourage her. If she got one on her arm she would have to get something else the same size and similar shape and everything on her other side. So yeah she stayed away from them. Hearing him she nodded understanding It's totally fine I'm okay she said reassuring him before turning around to look at the bassist. He's nice I don't know if I'm going to give him back she stated jokingly. Turning back to the ginger she smiled slightly. ▌▌

A True Killjoy

LyssaBaggins

Invisible Genius

A True Killjoy

Demonic Sex Symbol

10,000 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2014 3:27 am
User Image
User Image

Nash smiled a bit and looked over at her "If your okay, than I'm okay." He said as he ran a hand through his hair, and looked over to the bassist, Pete, the one that caused the tattooed lad to bump into this girl. Hearing her say she was unsure of getting him back, smirked a bit "If you don't than I will." He said with a slight chuckle, than smiled before rubbing his arm for a moment, the awkwardness was settling in "Uhm....I'm Ash, drummer of Fall Out Boy, and you may be?" He asked with a charming smile, and his green-grayish eyes looked over at her. He wasn't gonna lie, she was pretty cute, maybe someone who've heard about the local band, and wanted to check them out. Well, that was the point of concerts, to see new bands and like their music, duh!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2014 5:50 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image

▌▌Clarissa smiled and heard him and smiled slightly before hearing he was the drummer for the band here. That's cool I'm Claire, nothing really extraordinary. she said. I mean how could you compete with a drummer? They had to be some of the most under appreciated band members out there. Like without drums there would be no band. I think drums are pretty cool but I have no idea how to play them or any other musical instrument. she said with a small smile. She could sing but not play instruments, and her vocal range was limited to some more of the popish tunes rather than rock. ▌▌

A True Killjoy

LyssaBaggins

Invisible Genius

A True Killjoy

Demonic Sex Symbol

10,000 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 5:16 pm
User Image
User Image

Nash heard her name. It was quite the pretty name, Claire. Something that was quite rare, well to him it was. It came from the word clārus, meaning, bright, famous, or clear. Something he could see her being, well famous, obviously. She quite the stunner. "You have a really pretty name, and you must be extraordinary somehow. He said with a slight smirk. Drummers were the backbone of his band, and most likely, the unappreciated person in the band. Giving a slight chuckle, looked over to her and smiled "Drums are pretty neat, and they can be a bit difficult, but once you get use to it, it's pretty easy." He said as he smiled and heard his name being called "Umm, I guess this is goodbye, for now, maybe if you stick around after the show, we can talk some more." He said with a smile before getting up and looking down to her "Great to meet you Claire!" He said with a smile before jogging off to a side of the stage.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 5:27 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image

▌▌Clarissa had the same meaning as the name Claire and was another version of her name so it wasn't quite a lie. Smiling slightly as she heard him. He was really nice and cute. Hearing him she nodded she had tried the drums once before and yeah she hadn't gotten the hang of them. Then again she practiced for less than five minutes. Alright I will she said before he got up. It was nice meeting you also Ash. she said before sliding off the stage so they could perform. She didn't want to get in the way of anyone on stage. Hopefully she wouldn't get almost hit in the head by an instrument, such as a bass, which did come close to happening at one of the last shows she went to. ▌▌

A True Killjoy

LyssaBaggins

Invisible Genius

A True Killjoy

Demonic Sex Symbol

10,000 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2014 3:38 am
User Image
User Image

Nash was a total sweetheart, even with all the tattoos on him . He was possibly one of the chillest drummers who had their whole body tattooed. He heard her say alright to sticking around, and that made him smile. He watched the crowd form from the side of the stage, but stayed well hidden in the darkness of it.Soon they had dim lights flicker a few times, signaling it was almost showtime for Fall Out Boy. Give or take five minutes after the lights flickered, Nash walked onto the stage, and started giving a beat to their opening song, The Phoenix.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2014 2:47 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image

▌▌Clarissa stood there at the front of the stage as people began to gather around. Seeing Ash come out she smiled at him before the song started. They were really good. Only if she had come to one of their shows earlier. As the show ended she couldn't believe that they had seriously played an hour set and had it feel like only ten minutes. Smiling she made her way out of the crowd and over to the bar before getting two waters. Ash would probably need one after that performance. Walking over to one of the two person bar tables she sat down and placed the waters down. She would wait here so Ash could find her easily. It was a small venue, and here she was sitting and waiting so it should be easy. ▌▌

A True Killjoy

LyssaBaggins

Invisible Genius

A True Killjoy

Demonic Sex Symbol

10,000 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2014 4:07 pm
User Image
User Image

Nash literally played his arms out onto banging the drums. He was sore, tired and sweaty. Gross. What felt like a few minutes, when in reality it was an hour, the show came to close, with Patrick thanking the crowd for coming out. Walking offstage, took two aspirins, chugging half a water bottle down, before spraying himself with some Axe cologne, and placing on the sleeveless hoodie and flip flops on, signing a drumstick he used tonight, and got the others to sign it. Walking onstage, hopped off and walked over to Claire "A souvenir for the lovely lady in the front row." Nash said with a slight chuckle and placed the signed stick on the table, and looked over to her "Thanks for supporting us tonight." He said with a smile "It means quite a lot to the band." He added, smiling a bit bigger, and opened the water and taking a few sips of it.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2014 8:12 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image

▌▌Clarissa smiled seeing Ash jump off stage and walk over. Somehow he seemed to look even more amazing than earlier if that was even possible. Blushing slightly as he gave her the signed drumstick she smiled. Thank you incredibly hot drummer she said. It was really sweet of him to do that for her. Opening her water she smiled hearing him thank her for coming out. No problem I'm glad I came out you guys were really good. she said smiling to him I feel you guys will make it. she said before taking a sip of her water. She didn't know why but around him she felt as if she could be herself. Not the her she used at school or any other versions of her she used but the honest real version of herself. I'll definitely come out to other shows if I'm not busy. she said knowing fully well she would keep that promise. ▌▌

A True Killjoy

LyssaBaggins

Invisible Genius

A True Killjoy

Demonic Sex Symbol

10,000 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2014 6:47 pm
User Image
User Image

Nash couldn't keep his eyes off her. She was so breathtaking, it was like, wow, why couldn't anyone at his school be like this. Hearing him be called incredibly hot, blushed a bit and smiled, rubbing the back of his neck. Guys like him weren't supposed to blush "Thanks" He said with a cheeky smile, than finished the water. I mean he sweated up there, and whatnot. Hearing her say they'll make it and how good they were grinned "Well, that's the best news I've heard all day. Not to mention it came from a very beautiful lady." He said before looking down for a moment than back up "You should. Maybe next time I can get you backstage passes" He said with a smile that lit up the room.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2014 7:20 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image

▌▌Clarissa smiled at him, I mean he was so amazing. All the guys at her school pretty much were not even interested in talking to her or just wanted to use her. Honestly why couldn't anyone at her school be like this. You're welcome she responded. Hearing him she smiled as he managed in succeeding to make her blush once more. I'd love that, I'll bring my camera next time also she said. They would be amazing to photograph. Just to get the raw energy of them on stage on camera. It would be amazing.Taking another sip of her water she noticed he had finished his already while she had barely even touched hers. Well he had been up on stage playing. Do you want me to get you another water? she asked him. ▌▌

A True Killjoy

LyssaBaggins

Invisible Genius

A True Killjoy

Demonic Sex Symbol

10,000 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2014 3:41 am
User Image
User Image

Nash smiled, and watched as she blushed again. It was cute on her, and he liked that he could do that. He could never do that in school. The girls didn't find him attractive at all. "That sounds fantastic. I mean we never actually got a photographer before. It'd be new and something fun." He said as he played with the empty water bottle, and could just imagine how good they would come out. Daydreaming about that, Claire snapped him out of it "Uh...no I'm good." He said with a smile and played with his ginger hair as he looked over to her.

Gaia online high school

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces