Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Pokémon Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's #1 Pokémon Guild. Come talk, trade, battle, or just hang out! 

Tags: Pokemon, Black White, HeartGold SoulSilver, ORAS, Nintendo 

Reply The Official Pokemon Guild
TOPG Hang Out Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kor Saiyajinkami

Rampaging Genius

14,025 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Key to Victory 50
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2014 5:46 pm
Marsuru
Kor Saiyajinkami
Marsuru
Come on guys, let's at least get this thread off its first page! dramallama

How about pairing this thread with like a TinyChat page where we could enter polyuser vid-chats/IM discussions with users that are currently online so that it goes from being a "snail mail discussion" to "real time discussion" for members that want to do it with one another? I was once a member of a Guild called Harmony Harmony and in that Guild it was a very popular offsite bonus feature that was used very often.

Dude, we've already got a guild chat but I've never seen anyone use it.

I'm not talking about one where you can see everyone's avatars because that's kinda lame. I'm talking about one where you can see people's faces if they decide to show their face to everyone. XP  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2014 4:37 am
Kor Saiyajinkami
Marsuru
Kor Saiyajinkami
Marsuru

How about pairing this thread with like a TinyChat page where we could enter polyuser vid-chats/IM discussions with users that are currently online so that it goes from being a "snail mail discussion" to "real time discussion" for members that want to do it with one another? I was once a member of a Guild called Harmony Harmony and in that Guild it was a very popular offsite bonus feature that was used very often.

I'm not talking about one where you can see everyone's avatars because that's kinda lame. I'm talking about one where you can see people's faces if they decide to show their face to everyone. XP

I don't think so. We've got people of all ages in the guild and I'm not going to be encouraging anyone who's under 18 to be video chatting with adults.  

Marsuru
Vice Captain

Mr Popo in your mouth

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2014 6:15 am
Marsuru
Kor Saiyajinkami
Marsuru
Kor Saiyajinkami
Marsuru

I don't think so. We've got people of all ages in the guild and I'm not going to be encouraging anyone who's under 18 to be video chatting with adults.
Nonsense!
The adults here are perfectly harmless!

By the way, how many superman dolls can you fit in your butt?

And make sure to Reeeeeeaaaally try...  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2014 6:54 am
In other news.

I got a foreign charmander with 31 atk iv, adamant nature and move bred for mega through wonder trade. That's not even the first time I've gotten exactly what I wanted from wonder trade without being able to find it on the GTS.  

Spinne Biss
Crew

Marsuru
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2014 8:46 am
I like to think there are some benevolent breeding overlords out there who spend hours breeding great pokémon just to make a random stranger happy.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2014 9:09 am
They're probably breeding for shinyness like I was. So they're sending off all of these perfect-for-mega-charizard charmanders or whatever else, because they aren't shiny. Like I ended up doing. I'll bet I made quite a few people happy.  

Spinne Biss
Crew

Kor Saiyajinkami

Rampaging Genius

14,025 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Key to Victory 50
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2014 4:32 pm
Marsuru
Kor Saiyajinkami
Marsuru
Kor Saiyajinkami
Marsuru

Makes sense. Most of the people I know in this Guild are adults, so I totally didn't think about that at all. * emotion_facepalm 's self*

Please respond to Popo's response cuz I wanna see how you respond to it. XP  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 8:22 pm
You know the ex rocket members you can visit in gen 5?
Do they ever reference him in the animu?  

Mr Popo in your mouth

motoredwin

Brave Pal

10,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Power of Friendship 100
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2015 7:07 pm
HI there, my name is Edwin,
i started playing pokemon ever since crystal started, even back tracked to red and yellow. I'm always up for battles and have fun chatting about strategy's. when I'm not playing pokemon or working i tend to play around on sprite art (starting to get good at it since I'm new at it lol).  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2015 3:20 pm
My real name is AJ an I started playing pokemon wen I was like 6 or 7 playing red blue an yellow I eventually had them all till someone stole now all I have is heart gold an platinum. I however have not played x or y but I want too I'm now 25 an I still enjoy pokemon to this day an always will.  

Jolly97

The Official Pokemon Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces