Do not post, stalk as long as you want. c:

x -H o o l i a

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 9:19 am
Never Yell Free Weed

User Image
User Image
User Image

You might miss it

It is a curious thing, the death of a loved one. We all know that our time in this world is limited, and that eventually all of us will end up underneath some sheet, never to wake up. And yet it is always a surprise when it happens to someone we know. It is like walking up the stairs to your bedroom in the dark, and thinking there is one more stair than there is. Your foot falls down, through the air, and there is a sickly moment of dark surprise as you try and readjust the way you thought of things.

Lemony Snicket was all too right when he said that.

Vanessa lied awake in bed, clutching her pillow tightly against her chest. Her eyes were completely dried out of tears, she had been crying that much the last few days. A few weeks back, she and her boyfriend had gotten into a traumatic car crash that merely gave her a few scrapes and bruises, but cost him his life. His funeral was held in the towns church a few days ago. Vanessa had kissed his cold pale forehead one last time before they closed the casket for good. In that moment, she felt like the world was being torn to shreds and everything was falling apart at the seams. She couldn't stand the fact that she would never see him again, never hold him again, but at the same time, she was comforted by the fact that he was in a better place.

The brunette peered over at her alarm clock, reading the time. 7:34AM. Just fifty-six minutes until first period began. Vanessa forced herself to get out of bed, shower, and get dressed. Usually she straightened her hair, though today she just didn't care enough to do so. Instead, she left it in its natural wavy state merely running a brush through it to relieve the knots. She applied some black eyeliner and mascara as well as her bright red lipstick, changed into a pair of light blue skinny jeans and a Breakfast Club tank top, and then gathered her shoulder bag and her cellphone before heading down the stairs. Slipping on her black Toms, Vanessa grabbed her maroon colored beanie from one of the wall hooks in the foyer and then headed out the door, dreading the day that was to come.

User Image

midnight-tok3r

Interstellar Streaker

Never Yell Free Weed

Friendly Wolf

5,550 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 1:36 pm
x -H o o l i a

User Image

L U C
xx R A I D O N.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

It's been a few days since Luc was waking up in another house, another bed, waking up to another life. He could remember everything. The car crash, him trying to protect his girlfriend not to be injured, how he got at the hospital in a critical state, and how he finally heard that long beep from the heart monitor and his girlfriend's desperate cries, finally dying. He was looking at the mirror, still amazed and a bit scared by all this transformation - or, literally, reincarnation. His hair was now dyed.. white ? He had a tattoo on his neck, he was living alone.
The boy sighed and decided to go to school - he wanted so much to see Vanessa, he was missing her like madness. As he was dressing up, he remembered her cries and he also started to cry. He hated to see her cry, to see her sad, but in that moment he had never seen her that devastated and his heart, even thought it wasn't literally his, was feeling torn apart.

After he was ready, Luc got onto the bus. Then he walked a few more minutes and arrived in the high school's yard. A lot of known faces, there was his best friend, staying at the place where they were usually staying, looking lonelier than ever. He sighed and couldn't help himself, tears again forming in his eyes. At least I get to see her everyday.. he told himself, the desire of having Vanessa back cheering him up, in this new body. He went towards the tree where he was always staying under with Vanessa and sat down, taking out a cigarette as it wasn't visible enough for the cameras to film.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

OOC;;

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 3:36 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image

You might miss it

Vanessa arrived at the school fifteen minutes earlier than usual, which meant she could have her morning smoke that she scarcely ever had. She walked over to the tree where she and her boyfriend used to sit by, noticing a blonde boy already sitting there. Hm. Weird, she couldn't recall ever seeing him around. Warily, the girl stood a good ten feet away from him and began looking through her bag for her smokes and her lighter. A small smile appeared on her lips when she finally did, however it quickly faded when she saw that she had ran out. Well, s**t. Throwing the small box into the nearest garbage can, the brunette peered over at the boy, wondering if perhaps he would let her have one of his. Without hesitation, she began walking slowly over to him. "Hey.." she started, tucking a strand of loose hair behind her ear. "Can I bum a smoke?" She asked, giving him her sweetest smile - the one that would make her boyfriend melt.

When the doctor first came to her and his family with the news, Vanessa didn't believe him. She refused to believe him. So, she pushed him out of the way and ran to his room, swung open the door, and froze at the sight. She brought a hand up to her mouth as her vision became blurry with tears, and then she couldn't breath and everything went black. She woke up the following morning in her bedroom with her father sitting on the edge of her bed, rubbing her shoulder before he began to explain to her what happened. All she could do was cry. And when she managed to stop herself, she would burst out sobbing again.

OOC || I am so sorry for the wait! So many role plays to reply to D:

User Image

Never Yell Free Weed

midnight-tok3r

Interstellar Streaker

Never Yell Free Weed

Friendly Wolf

5,550 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 10:52 am
x -H o o l i a

User Image

L U C
xx R A I D O N.

At first, Luc didn't feel the presence of someone else near him. He was just enjoying his cigarette as he was hoping to see Vanessa today. But when he heard that familiar voice, his entire body froze. Luc turned around his head to see his beautiful girlfriend, asking him - or.. the guy in which body he was, for a smoke. He felt his eyes getting teary once again, and his cheeks were burning from her smile - the smile that was always making him melt. It felt like he was falling in love with her for the second time, if only she knew that the boy she was talking to was actually Luc, her boyfriend that died a week ago - but of course he couldn't tell her that 'cause she would have freaked out.

Finally getting back to his sense, Luc slid his hand in his pocket, taking out a cigarette from the packet. S-Sure, here you are he stuttered and handed her the cigarette, never taking his eyes away from her. He could see she wasn't well at all : her hair was not straightened, she had dark circles under her eyes. It really was heartbreaking to see her like that. After he handed her the cigarette, Luc leaned his back by the tree as he was always doing and exhaled the smoke, making a few circles. He wanted to get to talk to her, but he didn't know how, so he sat there and just enjoyed to peek at her from time to time.

OOC;; Don't worry. I understand you.. it's so difficult to reply to all xD I have about 6 role-plays going on.

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 12:11 pm
Never Yell Free Weed

User Image
User Image
User Image

You might miss it

Vanessa raised her eyebrows slightly when all he did was stare at her at first. Maybe he didn't hear her at first..? Finally, he reached into his pocket and pulled out a cigarette from the packet. "Thanks," she said softly. With a small smile, she stuck it in between her lips and lit up. She inhaled the smoke as she closed her eyes, then let it out slowly. Vanessa peered over at the boy. Seriously, she did not recognize him at all. Vanessa furrowed her eyebrows. "Are you new here?" She blurted, her curiosity getting the best of her. "Sorry it's just that I've never seen you around before.." she finished, taking another drag. If he wasn't a new student, she would feel like a total a** for asking him. Vanessa knew everyone in the school, she was very social, and very outgoing. Before Luc died, that is. For the past week she had completely shut out her friends and family, and everyone was either too nervous or scared to approach her.

OOC || I hear ya. I have like five in this guild and then two more in forums o_o

User Image

midnight-tok3r

Interstellar Streaker

Never Yell Free Weed

Friendly Wolf

5,550 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 12:43 pm
x -H o o l i a

User Image

L U C
xx R A I D O N.

He was continuously staring at her. The fact that she started again to smoke a lot more was making him feel even more sad. When he was alive they made a pact to smoke occasionally, only at parties or such events, but it seems that after his death she couldn't resist the situation so she found a bit of comforting in smoking. The question was expected, as he knew that him and her were quite popular in the high school, so not knowing him was something new. Stuttering, he replied A-Ah.. yeah. I just transferred here. I'm Luc- but then he suddenly stopped and thought of a new name Luc-ario. I'm Lucario. I've moved from.. Sydney he was a terrible liar, Lucario was a freaking pokemon and then he thought of a far place from theirs - that's why she was always realizing if he wanted to make her a surprise, terrible liar.

OOC;; Sorry it's taking so long.. yep.. replying at other role-plays.

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 2:30 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image

You might miss it

Vanessa pressed her tongue to the inside of her cheek to prevent herself from laughing, though she did crack a bit of a smile. Lucario from Sydney. How interesting. "Lucario. Like the legendary Pokemon, yeah?" Call her a dork, but she used to be obsessed with Pokemon. Some days, she and Luc would just hang around and play Pokemon on their DS's. Battle and trade and whatnot. "My name is Vanessa. Vanessa Davis." The brunette outstretched a hand for him to shake, smiling some. "What classes do you have? We might have a few together." Vanessa took another long drag of her smoke. She felt bad smoking, especially since she and Luc made a pact to cut down, but she had been under so much stress the past couple weeks that it got to the point where she needed it in order to function.

OOC || don't even worry c:

User Image

midnight-tok3r

Interstellar Streaker

Never Yell Free Weed

Friendly Wolf

5,550 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 3:13 am
x -H o o l i a

User Image

L U C
xx R A I D O N.

He realized she was trying not to laugh, and that made him have a big and dumb smile on his face as he was always having when she was trying not to laugh at the dumb things he was saying. Exactly, my favorite Pokemon, actually. I think I was blessed he replied, not lying with this one. When they were playing Pokemon on their DS's, he was always choosing Lucario, and of course, always beating her in battles. Well.. he thought for a moment, remembering what the director told him. He was actually having the same classes as he did before, so he was in the same classes as Vanessa Math, English, History, P.E and Math again.
After he finished the cigarette, Luc heard the bell, ringing for the students to go in their classes. He looked at her and gave her a small smile We'd better head to classes, I don't want trouble since the first day of course he was lying, he just wanted to spend all the day with her, and as he knew they had the same classes, it was perfect. He just hoped he could point out some hints and she would realize that he was actually Luc - but he knew this might take some time.

OOC;; Let's say that the classes I've mentioned are also your classes xD

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 3:41 pm
Never Yell Free Weed

User Image
User Image
User Image

You might miss it

Math, English, P.E, and math again. "I have the same classes in that exact order" she stated, a little surprised. She and Luc had all the same classes as well. Nonetheless, Vanessa's lips quirked up into a smile as she nodded at his words. "You're going to love it here. Don't know what your old school was like, but we have the most mellow teachers," Vanessa explained as they started into the school. "You know if you'd like, I could give you a tour at lunch?" She offered with raised eyebrows, turning and tilting her head a bit to look up at him. Damn, this kid was tall. He was easily a good foot taller than she was. Anyone was tall in her eyes. Vanessa was a short height of 5'2".

OOC || sounds good! cx

User Image

midnight-tok3r

Interstellar Streaker

Gaia online high school

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out