Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [IC] Koti Kaikille Lands [IC]
(PRP) So What this slave stuff about? (Hanako X Nanth)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Znaruto

Dapper Humorist

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 7:23 pm
User Image

Hanako was trying to get used to this slave thing about the pride. She really didn't want to be one but if it was for learning she was going to do it. Also Chozi was a nice boy and she like helping out with his cubs. So it wasn't all bad and Chozi let her still out and seek out knowledge, so it was more of a title then anything but she really wanted to know if she could learn anything from being a slave. Knowing her she would find a way to learn something from it. It was just the way she was.

Hanako was pacing back in froth in the den that Chozi took her to. He told her that someone was going to come and help her out with this slave thing. Hanako just hope that this someone was nice and not mean. She sigh and waited for this someone to arrived.

Seaki
Here ya go! <3

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 2:42 pm
User Image

Nanth had been exploring a bit when Chozi had asked her to come talk to a new slave within the pride - another willing slave, though she didn't know how willing. Knowing Chozi, he brought her in and didn't explain that she would be a slave. She smiled at him, nodding and wandering into the gestured direction.

Nanth, of course, spotted the new comer right away. She made it her business to know at least what all the other slaves looked like. That, and she was quite near Chozi's den where she had spelt the first few weeks she was in the pride.

"Hello!" She greeted cheerfully. "My name's Nanth."

Znaruto

Seaki
Crew

Divine Star

Znaruto

Dapper Humorist

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 4:29 pm
Hanako look up when she saw the Cheetah come her way. This must be the female Chozi was talking about. Since she was a full breed she had to be the one! Hanako nodded to her in joy. She new she was going to learn something new and good from this Lady. This made her jump around in joy.

She smile and listen as the other female talk. "Nice to meet you Nanth. I am Hanako. I have a lot of questions for you! I'm new to all this and love to learn so i hope i don't come off over bearing." She said with a smile.

She look around and her head starting to come up with so many question to ask the other female. She know it was going to be an awesome day.

Seaki

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 1:32 pm
Znaruto

Nanth was quite surprised by the lioness's enthusiasm. She had lost a bit of her excitement since joining the pride, but she found this pride as her home. She found her lot as a slave in the pride, and it suited her just fine.

"Nice to meet you, Hanako," she said in turn with a gentle smile.

She rocked forward, sitting on the wet ground. She had gotten used to the wetlands easily, but some of the new slaves sometimes had trouble adjusting to it. "I'll be happy to answer any questions I can," she agreed.  

Seaki
Crew

Divine Star

Znaruto

Dapper Humorist

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 4:38 pm
Hanako started to bounce around in joy but slip on the muddy ground and fell on her face. She got up and shook the mud off and blush about what she just did. She st down and act like nothing happen...

"Um...Hah...Okay so. I would like to know everything about this place! Everything you can tell me! Yes yes! I love to learn to things and the more i know the better it is." She said with glee. She was so happy to learn about this new place that she didn't ever care that she just fell on her face.

Seaki

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 1:28 pm
Nanth gave a bright smile, enjoying the lioness's enthusiasm.

"Are you alright?" She asked, concerned when the lioness slipped in the wet ground below them. It was quite easy to slip in the wetlands, and it took some practice to walk correctly among the wetlands.

"Well, the history of the pride is mostly unknown to me - I've just learned some in passing," Nanth admitted. "It was created as a safe haven for Hybrids, since so many prides wish to kill them, or toss them out as babes." It was sad to the cheetah, and it was one of the reasons she joined the pride.

She hummed, wondering what else to tell the new slave. "Its rare for hybrids to be fertile, though Chozi and his sister both have the ability to bare cubs," she informed. "It's the main reason I joined the pride, actually - to aid families by baring their children."

Znaruto

Seaki
Crew

Divine Star

[IC] Koti Kaikille Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out