Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaia Online High School

Back to Guilds

Gaia Online High School Community & Roleplaying Guild 

Tags: high school, gaia online, school, roleplaying, community 

Reply Gaia online high school
Lucky Panda | Can you handle both ? | Never Yell Free Weed Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Never Yell Free Weed

Friendly Wolf

5,550 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 11:43 am
Twins x One girl.
This is a role-play between me and III_Lucky_Panda_ III.
Do not post, stalk as long as you want. c:

III_Lucky_Panda_ III

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 12:09 pm
Never Yell Free Weed

User Image

User Image

▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ ▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ ▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀

Finally after a very long time,Stacy's parents decided to move to the big city. They wanted Stacy to go to a good high-school so she will get a good education and get a good job,they were always worried about her future but they weren't too bad with her. They loved her and made sure she was always happy even though they had problems with money. Her father works as a policeman and her mother works in another country so she barely stays at home-just like her father. She doesn't have a brother or a sister so sometimes it can get lonely..

"Stace don't forget to get this box too,ok?" Her father called her before entering into their new house. Stacy and her father arrived to the big city,it was so amazing and cool! She never saw such tall buildings before! She lived in a small village-town like so that's why she was so amazed. Stacy grabbed the box before going into the apartment,it was the last box. It took them a long time to unpack because her parents had jobs and today was Stacy's first day at school. Sadly,school already started like two weeks ago but luckily she was accepted to a good high-school.

Once everyone was in the apartment,Stacy's father left because he had to go to his job and Stacy started to get ready for school. She wondered if she will get along with students and if the teachers will like her. Stacy wore something simple before she grabbed her bag and exited from the house,she locked the door and headed to the bus station. It was hard for her to find her new school because the city was huge and she had no idea,to tell the truth she even got off the bus in the wrong station. Luckily,people showed her the way to school.

In the end Stacy arrived to school,she wasn't too late but she had to find the classes before the first class will start. She entered into the building and quietly started to search for the class,at least she knew what classes she has.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

capn-dorito

Never Yell Free Weed

Friendly Wolf

5,550 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 1:33 pm
III_Lucky_Panda_ III

User Image

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

IT'S HARD WITH ONE, CAN YOU BARE TWO ?

With all the noise coming from the next house, Stephan groaned and woke up, placing his pillow on his head. What the f*ck is wrong with our neighbors ?! he yelled and prepared to punch Dean, but his brother was not in bed. He frowned and stood up, seeing his brother looking on the window, smirking and staring at someone. Dean ? My senses tell my that you are seeing a hot chick outside Stephan started, also starting to smirk as he was seeing his brothers face. Dean laughed and nodded, waving his hand to make him come at the window. She's hot. Blonde with blue eyes. Just like the last one we shared Dean chuckled, looking at their new hot neighbor from head to toe. Stephan bit his lip and smiled, nodding at what his brother was saying.
The twins punched their fists together then started quickly to dress up Let's go quickly if we don't want to miss this young lady Dean said as he was dressing up, putting on a white shirt and dark jeans with some sneakers. Stephan got a black shirt and some grey jeans, taking his Converses.
As soon as they were ready, Dean and Stephan went outside just to see the blonde girl got into the bus. Damn Stephan groaned and in the next moment he felt his brother's slap on his scruff, seeing him running towards school Come on idiot ! and hearing that words, Stephan laughed and followed his brother, soon running near him.

When they entered the high school's halls, there was no sign of blonde hair. Dean, while he was trying to catch his breath, looked at the clock to see they arrived earlier then most of the people. D-Dude.. chicks drive us mad Stephan chuckled, breathing heavily, holding his hands on his knees and staring at the ground. Indeed my brother Dean agreed, and in the next moment their friends came along.

Time passed and soon the classes were going to start. They almost forgot about their new hot neighbor when the high school's doors opened. Just curiously watching who entered, their jaws dropped when they saw the blonde girl entering the hallway. Stephan jumped on Dean's back, shaking him Checkpoint ! C H E C K P O I N T ! Dean was staring continuously at her, waiting for the right time to attack. She seemed puzzled, she didn't know where to go, perfect - so it was plan A : new comers.
Plan A Stephan he told his brother and Stephan nodded. Plan A consisted in Dean going at the new girl, getting to know her, showing her the high school and where the classes are. Then, Stephan would come at lunch time and stay with her, making her feel comfortable at this new high school without her knowing it wasn't Dean 'cause.. they're twins. And at the end of the day, they'll both show up at her and then the 'nightmare' starts.
Calm and cool, Dean walked towards the lost girl, having a big smile on her face Hello, sweet and young lady. Welcome to our wonderful high school, which became a lot more wonderful since you entered it's doors. I saw you a bit confuse, you're new, right ? My name's Dean, and it'll be a pleasure to guide you.

OOC;; I am SO sorry it took so long!!! :ccc

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 1:51 pm
Never Yell Free Weed

User Image

User Image

The hallway wasn't too crowded but Stacy was still scared to ask from help,everyone looked so mature and different. Her bright eyes scanned the big school,there's no way that she won't get lost in here without help. She doesn't even have a map! Great..no phone,no map..How will she find everything? "Um.." Stacy tried to speak to a group of students but they were too loud and didn't hear her so she walked to a girl who went past her."Excuse.." Somehow everyone were ignoring her! It was harder than what she thought..

Sighing softly as she wandered in the long hall,lost and confused. Stacy will be late for class,she doesn't to be late on her first day! She tightened the grip on her bag's strap as she walked until a young male walked towards her. Stacy stopped and raised her head to look at the guy who was standing in front of her,he was a lot taller than her and also stronger! He seemed nice because he offered help for her."Thank you so much." She said,smiling before letting out a relieved sigh."It's my first day here and I don't know where the classes are..Can you please show me where the classes are Dean?" She asked,looking up at him with her bright eyes."Oh I almost forgot,my name is Stacy. Nice to meet you." She smiled nicely,reaching her hand out to shake his hand. She was used to greet people like that in her village but maybe they greeted in a different way?

((Don't worry c: ))

capn-dorito

Never Yell Free Weed

Friendly Wolf

5,550 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 2:11 pm
III_Lucky_Panda_ III

User Image

Stephan was watching them behind their friends, not wanting to get caught by the chick and their plan to be ruined. He was nodding at each of his brother's action, already imagining how they were going to have some fun with this girl.
Stephan and Dean were the identical twins, both in appearance and personality. They were both mad about girls, acting all goofy and flirting continuously. You just couldn't realize which is which - only their friends knew, cause Dean was wearing bright colored clothes and Stephan dark colored clothes; not all the time, but most of it.

Dean's smile never left his face, growing bigger and bigger while he was listening to her, or maybe at the thought of being close to her. Of course, I'm here at your disposition - he got interrupted by her raised hand. The boy looked at her hand, then back at her and smirked, taking it into his and kissing it softly. Believe me, it's my pleasure to meet you he replied and got her by her arm So, let the tour begin were his last words before he started to walk towards the hallway with the classes, not before taking a quick glance at his brother, winking at him and lip syncing ' We scored ! '

OOC;;

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 2:25 pm
Never Yell Free Weed

User Image

User Image

Of course Stacy didn't notice that twin brother,she was too worried about finding classes and easily belived Dean. Stacy was the type of person to easily fool and make fun of,it's just because she belived in everyone. Stacy was actually waiting for him to shake her hand but Dean took her into his big hand and kissed her hand softly, blushing slightly as she looked up at him. Before she could say something else Dean grabbed her arm and started to walk towards the classes."A-Alright,thank you again Dean." She smiled softly then started to look around.As they walked Stacy raised her head to look up at Dean."Dean I have question..Do you all have some kind of a greeting? Because I was about to shake your hand but you kissed it.." She explained while stuttering slightly,feeling nervous.

capn-dorito

Never Yell Free Weed

Friendly Wolf

5,550 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 3:01 pm
III_Lucky_Panda_ III

User Image

No problemo he replied with a mexican accent, acting all goofy and flirty at the same time how he was always being. She was so small beside him he could lift her up in one hand. As he was holding her hand he was scared not to break her bones or something She has small hands beside mine, but who knows, maybe she could drive me crazy with her hands he chuckled at the thought and looked down at her trying to hold his laugh Oh, no we don't have that kind of things. We just say 'Hi' and that's all. Me and my mates punch our fists, girls hug each other, it depends but the most common greeting here is ' Hi ' he explained and moved a strand of blonde hair that fell on her eyes Heey, don't be embarrassed ! There's nothing wrong in shaking hands, but I just couldn't resist to kiss your hand he smiled softly, always masking his real thought with his gentle and caring actions - the girls adored the twins.

OOC;; Erm, Steve? Haha xD I hate that my posts look so small ;-;

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 3:16 pm
Never Yell Free Weed

User Image

User Image

Stacy laughed quietly after he spoke in a mexican accent,it sounded so cute! As they walked together Stacy glanced at Dean from time to time,he was really handsome.Probably had a girlfriend too but Stacy wasn't interested in boys,she had to be a good girl and study just like she promised to her parents! She must study well or else she will fail and her future will be ruined.. She raised her head up when he explained about the greeting,so they just say "Hi" to people and that's all..how nice. "I see.." She mumbled as she closed one her eyes as Dean moved a strand of blonde hair."Thank you." Stacy brushed her fingers against her bangs then looked back at Dean,blushing slightly before shaking his head." I will try my best to blend in with everyone." Stacy said with a big smile,looking into Dean's eyes for a few moments. Soon,the two finally arrived to the classes area. Luckily Stacy remembered the way so she won't bother Dean anymore."I have math now." She said,pointing at the math class so Dean will see."Thank you for helping me,I hope I will see you later." Stacy waved him before quickly entering into the class,she found a free seat and sat there.

(( Omg I'm so sorry! I got confused with another roleplay >~< ,I fixed it ^^" Oh don't worry about it,it's fine ^-^ ))

capn-dorito

Never Yell Free Weed

Friendly Wolf

5,550 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 3:45 pm
III_Lucky_Panda_ III

User Image

When she looked into his eyes, he smiled and winked at her. The plan was working perfectly, he could read that he already gained her trust and she was already taking peeks at him. I know you will blend, you're too nice not to be noticed he replied and nodded, finally letting go of her hand. We will meet later, don't worry ! he told her as she left, the girls inside her class already staring at him, then at Stacy because she came accompanied by Dean. After the door closed behind her, Dean started running where he left his brother.
Stephen heard running steps across the hallway and stared, and when he saw his brother and his big grin on his face he couldn't help but also grow a big smile on his face. So ? What happened ? Did it work ? She's hot right ? Stephan was asking questions continuously, jumping around his brother The first part of the plan was a success. After this class, she has again Math and then it's lunch time. Go after two hours at the math class and from there goes the second part, kay ? Oh, and her name is Stacy Dean told his brother, catching his breath. Continuing to jump, Stephan started to nod and shake his brother Yeah man, yeah ! then he placed his arm on his brother's shoulder's and headed towards their class.

Stephen looked at the clock right when it rang for brake. He looked at his brother and nodded, then ran towards the Math class - he knew the teacher would keep them a little bit more, so he had time to get there. When he arrived there, he leaned his back against a locker which was on the opposite part of the class so she could see him when she got out. Stephen knew his part - take her to lunch, make her laugh, flirt, be nice and all the stuff. He even had the excuse if she realized he had other clothes : ' Oh, I've had gym class for two hours and then I dressed up in other clothes so I can feel clean '. The door opened and the students were heading to their lockers or to the cafeteria. Girls were already whispering and staring at Stephan, hearing 'awww' and the word 'hot' all around him. And then he saw Stacy, and his smile grew even bigger I was waiting for you. Are you hungry, 'cause I am for sure.

OOC;; Steve again, it's ok haha xD

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 11:50 pm
Never Yell Free Weed

User Image

User Image

As she sat in her seat Stacy smiled a little bit,Dean really complimented her a lot.Seriously,he was being really nice and adorable. Stacy couldn't wait to see him again,maybe she will ask from him to show the other places in this huge school. A few girls greeted her before the teachers entered into the room,the teacher started to teach math. Stacy was good at math and others subjects so she didn't have problem with studying,she took notes and wrote everything in her notebook. The second period was math again so she stayed in class and did the same like she did before,study.

Finally,the bell rang. Stacy was actually happy because now she could explore the place and buy something to eat. She placed her notebook and book into the bag before walking out of the class. It took her a few moments before she saw Dean standing there-or at least she thought it was him. "Dean." She waved her hand as she walked closer to him,smiling gently."Yes,I'm very hungry!" She said,nodding her heart before looking down at his clothes. That's strange,he was wearing something else before classes. "You changed clothes?" She asked,raising her head up to look at him.

(( xD I'm really sorry! emotion_facepalm emotion_0A0 ,btw-you also wrote Steve xP ))

capn-dorito

Never Yell Free Weed

Friendly Wolf

5,550 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 2:38 am
III_Lucky_Panda_ III

User Image

Stephan smirked and then looked down at his clothes, raising then his head with a smile and replied Oh, I've had gym class for two hours. I took a shower then changed, I like to be and feel clean. She's smart, I hope this won't be a burden for us he thought, taking her by her arm Now let's take you to the cafeteria. As they were walking, Stephan was taking peeks at her You know, I couldn't wait for these classes to finish. I just wanted to come and see you again he started, getting into his 'nice and gentle boy' form - what he learnt in the past were these sacred rules: compliment a girl, tell her how much you wanted to be with her, tell her she's beautiful and even if you do only one of these things, she is 100% yours. You lightened the high school when you entered it's doors. It was kind of boring without you here an idea struck his mind and he added with a hidden smirk Sometimes I was hanging out with my brother and our friends, but beside that, no one like you to talk to.

Soon they arrived at the cafeteria. He searched for a an empty table, then he sat down in front of her, wanting to see her the whole time - Stephan saw where Dean was staying, so he made sure Stacy was with her back at Dean in order not to see him. I don't always eat from here, I just wanted to show you where the cafeteria is so you'll know where to come in the future. Today I brought lunch from home, if you'd like some, feel free to take and as he said that he got out of his bag some sandwiches, slowly eating one as he was admiring Stacy So, Stacy, where are you from and how did you came here ?.

OOC;; LOL, that Steve. xD And it's ok !! It happens to me all the time.

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 3:13 am
Never Yell Free Weed

User Image

User Image

"Oh I see.." So that's why he changed clothes..At least Dean likes to keep himself clean,that's a very good thing. Stacy raised her head lightly to look up at him when he took her arm and led her to the cafeteria. "Really?" She asked,why would he want to come and see her again." I'm really thankful for your help,if you weren't here then probably I will still be lost but because of you I'm not." She said,smiling at him. The things he said sounded very odd,lightened the high-school? Seriously? Boring without her here? Dean still didn't know her yet he was saying such things. "I hope we will be good friends Dean,you're really sweet." Stacy smiling as she went forward to the cafeteria,soon Dean mentioned about his brother and his friends." Oh you have a brother?" She asked,tilting her head slightly."That's so cool." She added with a big smile as they entered into the cafereria.

Stacy sat down and listened to him,so he just brought her here to show her where the cafeteria was.How nice of him! "No thank you,I think I will go buy something." She said with a smile,Stacy was about to get up but Dean stopped her and asked her a question."I'm from a village-town like. It's really far away from here and my parents want me to go to this high-school because it's a good school." She said before she got up."I'm going to buy something for myself." Stacy said then left Dean,she waited in line for a few minutes before she bought herself a bottle of juice and a small sandwich. When she searched for Dean,she noticed a lot of students around.It was hard for her to find him so she walked a little bit.Noticing Dean but he was with a group of friends and also he was wearing different clothes. Stacy shook her head then finally found Dean,maybe she just imagined or maybe that guy looks a little bit like Dean. Soon she sat back down and looked at Dean."I'm back." She smiled,opening her bottle before sipping from it.

(( xD LOL))

capn-dorito

Never Yell Free Weed

Friendly Wolf

5,550 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 3:42 am
III_Lucky_Panda_ III

User Image

Yeah, I have a brother, I think you'll meet him today when the classes will end he replied to her question, his smirk almost betraying him. With his never ending smile, Stephan listened to her until she left to buy herself something to eat. He got out his phone and looked at Dean, both nodding at each other meaning that his brother was waiting for his message. So, she is from this village-town. She is smart man, we need to act like this for a few more days, we can't hit on her this night !! :c :/// he pursed his lips and looked at his brother which was now reading the message. He observed Dean's eyes widening a bit when he looked around the cafeteria; Stephan frowned and looked behind, observing Stacy who was looking towards Dean's table. He turned around again and waved at her, then he exhaled relieved that she was coming at his table. For a moment I thought she saw me and she would come at me. Duuude, I think I'll have a heart-attack xDD Stephen's phone vibrated into his pocket, he got it out and read quickly the message, then slid it back in his pocket right when Stacy sat in front of him H-Hey. You seemed a little puzzled, so I helped you a bit to show you where I am. A-Anyway, how's your first day here until now ? Stephan asked, trying to get out of that awkward situation.

OOC;;

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 3:51 am
Never Yell Free Weed

User Image

User Image

Stacy wondered how Dean's brother looked,are they in the same classes? Or maybe he's older then Dean..She had no idea and she was curious about it. Luckily Dean waved just in time before Stacy realized that he had a twin,her bright eyes looked at Dean who was reading his phone before looking back at Stacy. "Yes,I got lost..it was really crowded there." Stacy said with an embarrassed smile for getting lost so easily."It's great! I met a really nice guy who helps me a lot and the classes are great! This school is really big though.." She said amazed as she looked around then back at Dean who was listening to her.

((Sorry for the short reply.. >~< ))

capn-dorito

Never Yell Free Weed

Friendly Wolf

5,550 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 4:09 am
III_Lucky_Panda_ III

User Image

Stephen chuckled and winked at her Oh come on, nice guy ? You made me blush and then he placed his hands on his face, trying to hide his non existent blush only to look 'cute' for her. After he made his adorable act, he looked at her with a expressionless face, then he smiled widely Don't worry, in a week you'll know all the places in this school, I assure you 'cause I'll be your guide. And you'll also know all the places where the cameras don't reach to film, where all the naughty stuff take place he thought and bit his lip, running his hand through his hair. Soon, lunch finished and he stood up, walked towards her place and took her again by her arm Two more hours and classes are over. I'll wait for you at the entrance and I'll take you home if it's not a problem with that ? Where do you stay, if I may ask.

OOC;; No problem, it's ok ^^ Mine is also short.. actually, all of my posts look short :c

User Image

Gaia online high school

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces