Honeys, I'm home! XD (I want to RP)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TwinOfQuinn

Alien Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 12:15 pm
Yeah, I haven't been here in what feels like years. I've been busy with some stuff on Facebook and with my family in general, but I'm here now. mrgreen

If anyone wants to do a roleplay with me, please let me know. I'm really bored and I'd love to do one. Just a reminder, though, I only play as girls. sweatdrop

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 8:18 pm
TwinOfQuinn
Yeah, I haven't been here in what feels like years. I've been busy with some stuff on Facebook and with my family in general, but I'm here now. mrgreen

If anyone wants to do a roleplay with me, please let me know. I'm really bored and I'd love to do one. Just a reminder, though, I only play as girls. sweatdrop

Thats great I only play as guys, lets ******** roleplay! biggrin  

DeersackBatman

Pro Slap

Floppy Star

10,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 8:56 pm
TwinOfQuinn

I have not seen you in like forever girl, if you like you can join my group roleplay i made its up to you if you want to. Welcome to The Circus  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 11:36 am
DeersackBatman
TwinOfQuinn

Of course! whee

I have a cute little sarcastic nerd girl that I've been dying to use. You think we can work with that?  

TwinOfQuinn

Alien Sex Symbol

DeersackBatman

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 2:49 pm
TwinOfQuinn
DeersackBatman
TwinOfQuinn

Of course! whee

I have a cute little sarcastic nerd girl that I've been dying to use. You think we can work with that?

Yeah we can do bad boy x nice girl  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 3:21 pm
DeersackBatman
TwinOfQuinn
DeersackBatman
TwinOfQuinn

Of course! whee

That works. ... I mean, the girl I have is a little cynical and bitchy and doesn't trust anyone, but I still think we can work with that. xp  

TwinOfQuinn

Alien Sex Symbol

DeersackBatman

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 3:25 pm
TwinOfQuinn
DeersackBatman
TwinOfQuinn
DeersackBatman
TwinOfQuinn

Of course! whee

That works. ... I mean, the girl I have is a little cynical and bitchy and doesn't trust anyone, but I still think we can work with that. xp

sounds good but what should the plot and or setting be?  
Gaia online high school

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games