Welcome to Gaia! ::

Protectors of Otherworld

Back to Guilds

A fan based guild for the Otherworld stories written by Lin and Christine. 

Tags: Otherworld, Princess Aara, Protector Unicorn, Lady Isabo 

Reply Main Forum
Read the Otherworld Fanfiction Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shinichi Daisuke
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 8:32 am
Read the Otherworld Fanfiction

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The Otherworld Fanfiction is no longer accessible through Our Lady Lin's website. However, for those few fans who hold these stories dear and would still like to read them you may find all the resources you need here in this thread.

Otherworld Fan Archive
                                Must have a Yahoo! account. This archive is ran by hethmarie. A complete archive of the Otherworld saga, its companion short stories, fanfiction, and pictures. For other works not available for download such as The Masterpiece and the Yoko Koga Saga please contact hethmarie as am unsure if she still has them available: hethmarie@yahoo.com

dora.emcc7152@yahoo.com
                                Ayala55 has all of the stories and is willing to send them to you over email. You must email her with a request for the stories and she will send them to you. Please be patient!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

If you are still having difficulties obtaining the stories or have questions please feel free to post in this thread!

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2015 12:09 am
Ayala55 had emailed me all of the stories but I need them again. I don't have all of them and such. So can she re-email them to me?

email- angelofdeath019@yahoo.com

please and thank you.  

Leena_of_darkness

Familiar Friend

5,000 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Fallen_Dark_Goddess

Clean Seeker

3,400 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2015 6:30 pm
Leena_of_darkness
Ayala55 had emailed me all of the stories but I need them again. I don't have all of them and such. So can she re-email them to me?

email- angelofdeath019@yahoo.com

please and thank you.

Ok this is my old account. But you can add my email to the list. Even if I need them re-sent to me, I'm willing to send out my copy to others to help Ayala55 out.

I got all of the saga and one-shots in different folders that go with the saga. Like folder 00 holds all of the parts that happens before Otherworld 1. and go on. I'm also working on getting all of the photos from each saga and one-shot. May take some time since I'm working on my other fanfic called Elyasia which is like Otherworld but different.

Blah. Just drop me an email if you want my copy of the Otherworld. ^^  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2016 9:46 am
Could someone email dunning2004@yahoo.com the archives please!? I'd be eternally grateful! Thanks so much!  

Jade9112

Mandy2689

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2016 10:17 am
Could someone please email me anything and everything they have of other world @ mlmcgibbonsararas@gmail.com. Thank you. biggrin heart  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2016 6:57 pm
I have been looking for lins stories for a long while now. Can someone email me the stories if they have them. noandu@outlook.com  

noandu

elfgirl314

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2016 7:19 pm
Can someone PLEASE send me the stories I have been looking for them ever since the site went down. My email is elfgirl314@gmail.com
PLEASE AND THANK YOU.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2016 12:17 pm
Can anyone email me this story please I need happiness in my life thank you (taintshin@yahoo.com)  

taintshin

sarah822892

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2016 10:17 pm
Could someone please email me all of the otherworld stories?? My email is sarah822892@gmail.com. Thank you!  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 9:39 pm
Hi! Could someone email me the entire series? I would love to read it again! Thanks! Weskerproject78@yahoo.com  

Dark Princess Lira

HieiJai

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2017 9:32 pm
Could someone please email me the entire series? I would be eternally grateful. Thank You Hieijai@yahoo.com  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2017 10:03 pm
Howdy there! My heart nearly leapt out of my CHEST when I saw this here, like when I first discovered the manhua Ravages of Time. Sorry, off topic, but I found these stories when I first began high school, I think and when it was my senior year I went back to re read them and they were ALL GONE! I was devastated and tried looking around to see if anyone saved them. Nope. Years later I tried again and found this! Please, could someone pretty please send me the stories? bonebane12@yahoo.com <3  

MoonlightSyreen

Ishaxx

Mind-boggling Gaian

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 6:44 am
Omg I emailed Ayala55 some of the original shorts that she didnt have years ago, but have since lost all those files crying . If anyone has them again, plz plz plz message me here.
I miss reading all of those wonderful stories. heart heart heart  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2017 10:21 pm
sweatdrop All my files got deleted, could someone please re-email me the stories to domorobi@umail.iu.edu...I would really really really appreciate it and thanks!!!!  

Domorobi

Domorobi

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2017 10:28 pm
heart OMG so luckily i found someone i sent them to FOREVER ago and they're forwarding them to me tonight....shoot me an email and I will forward them to anyone who needs them, but email me because I am not on here often and check my email daily  
Main Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff