User Image
Mezzo laughed, trotting lightly as they reached a bend in the stream as it continued to widen and deepen as it neared the river, "When Not rescuing fair maidens such as yourself? Well considering how rarely that has happened, I spend most of my time traveling -- I'm learning how to be a trader of items and goods from my father, to be a merchant. It's really enjoyable since I get to see so many things that just can't happen locally and help people get something that can make their entire year brighter."

He then pondered a bit, trying to figure out how exactly to phrase things. How DOES one explain different breeds of soquili to someone who has never seen them or really know which ones are called what? "As for breeds of soquili mentioned.. Usdia are small, much like a seathi or Nixie only much like my own Ground breed. Angeni meanwhile have two sets of feathery flight wings and may have little head and leg winglets. Some of them are spirits that have taken mortal form or been reborn from those who had done so, and have a 'domain' they have command over, giving them a power based on it."

Mezzo turned toward Bubbles, making sure she was following and close enough to hear him as the Stream emptied out into the River, "Cuauhcoatl, the founder of our herd, has a domain over "Learning". Meaning that he learns quickly and those in his presence also learn things quickly, especially if he's teaching them directly so his energy is focused on them. There is apparently one he knows that can venture into other people's dreams? And there are rumors that someone spotted a domained angeni foal out there who's domain, whatever it is, allows them to breath underwater much like most aquatic soquili can. Haven't confirmed it however -- they might just be part kelpie with her fins underdeveloped, but it wouldn't be too far fetched."

"The miniature breeds, such as Usdia, cannot physically breed with Fullsized breeds like Angeni... However Cuauhcoatl and Ikinya are romantically involved and have tons of adopted kids, as well as like... One surrogate breeding and I swear" Mezzo chuckled, shaking his head, "It seems the Spirits that carry out the actions of the wishing star drops off a basket or a swaddled infant off at their door with their coats done up to look like they had them themselves every time it shows its light. They have a lot of love, and I know they'd love you too. Though so will my parents and the rest of the herd..."

Grinning, the skyblue stallion felt his heart skip a beat -- for some reason it was suddenly really important to him that his family meet Bubbles, but also worried about introducing her, since he didn't want to be wrong and have them scare her off, "Anyway, you said you have a friend named Nebula? Can you tell me more about her then? I'm sure any friend of yours is someone I'd like to meet.."

vollyballrocks91
Tag! Sorry for Slow Last year was way too freaking busy lol