Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaia Online High School

Back to Guilds

Gaia Online High School Community & Roleplaying Guild 

Tags: high school, gaia online, school, roleplaying, community 

Reply Gaia online high school
Devious desire and me}} You don't love me? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

luvsoftball

Eloquent Phantom

10,000 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 2:12 pm
Devious desire 2

User Image

ΑϨher Blade
When I met you in the summer, To my heartbeat sound

✕ - ✖ - ✗ - ✘ ✕ - ✖ - ✗ - ✘ ✕ - ✖ - ✗ - ✘
Ash stood nervously as he glanced to his side and looked at the clock. He waited patiently, well as patiently as he could before he lost his mind from how nervous he was. Before he was going to turn around and sit down he heard the bedroom door open to revile Jess. He looked at her face and frowned slightly when the smile that was on her face slide off and was replaced with a serious one. He cleared his throat slightly and looked down at the floor. "Well you see, ever since last night my mind has been filled with strange thoughts i've never had. When I woke up this morning I left and got in a fight to help myself with the whole situation from last night. I am an idiot for leaving, but I didn't want you to wake up and freak out." He said as he reached his hand up and softly scratched the back of his neck. He took a deep breath because he was about to tell her what he had realized. He looked up at her and gulped deeply. "I um realized that I have feelings for you. Not just any feelings. I um..... I love you." He said the last part quietly because he doesn't know how she would take it.

We fell in love, As the leaves turned brown

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Devious desire 2 generated a random number between and ... !
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 2:25 pm
luvsoftball

「Jeѕѕιcα Ever」
User Image

I don't want you to leave, will you hold my hand?

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Jessica looked over to him as she dropped her back shocked slightly when he said those three magic words before she began speaking "you made me drive an hour, go on a scavenger hunt for notes, just to tell me this?" She questioned softly before she smiled and walked over to him. Immediately hugging him tightly "if so then I want to fight just so we can make up like this" she said softly before leaning up to kiss him on the cheek "I love you too you idiot" she said softly smiling though she didn't mean the idiot part. A few tears went down her cheeks so she let go of him only for a moment to wipe them away. "What are you planning on doing for the rest of the nightmare Ash?" She questioned not exactly catching on to the entire plan.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

This ain't love,it's clear to see

Devious desire 2

luvsoftball

Eloquent Phantom

10,000 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 2:35 pm
Devious desire 2

User Image

ΑϨher Blade

Ash felt his body fall slightly when she asked about making her drive all the way to this house, but he soon smiled when he heard what she said about making up and the I love you that he had just said to her. When she hugged him and wrapped his arms around her to hug her back, but he let go when she asked what else he had planned. He looked at her and became a little bit nervous now. He reached down and look his hands into her as he stared down at her. "I wanted to um show you why your first time is always something you want to remember." He told her in a nervous voice and it slipping out into his tone so that she could probably hear it. He had no idea if she would be down or not. "We don't have to. We can just watch a movie." He said really fast before she would freak out.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 3:58 pm
luvsoftball

「Jeѕѕιcα Ever」
User Image

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Jessica was shocked when he said he wanted to redo her first time. Some people would accuse the guy of just wanting to sleep with them again. Jess knew better, Ash was doing this for the exact reason he told her. She let go of his hands so she could check something. Her hands went to the bottom of his shirt as she slowly lifted it up just so she could stop her at any moment as she checked his neck for those two hickey marks. If she could still see that other's girl who left a mark on him she didn't want to do it. Simply because she didn't want to be reminded of another girl that he had been with. Her smile widened when she saw it was basically gone, the other one he said was from Jess herself. Jessica sat on the bed with his shirt in her lap. She looked up at him "the only thing that would've stopped me is if you still had that hickey from that girl from the other night, but you don't". She bit her lip for a moment before smirking "but I guess it isn't fair I got to mark you only". Jess slowly took off her own shirt at the same doors she had done with his as she pushed her hair back tossing her tank top playfully at him so she was in her bra and shorts as her visible clothing. "Do you want to do it?" She questioned him about leaving a hickey on her though she blushed slightly, she only knew how to give a hickey from tv shows and movies that she watched. Other than that she was completely clueless about other things.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Devious desire 2

luvsoftball

Eloquent Phantom

10,000 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 4:20 pm
Devious desire 2

User Image

ΑϨher Blade

Ash watched as she took his shirt off then check his next. He kept quiet as she did what she wanted to. He watched as she took her shirt off when she sat down on the bed. He smiled down at her and moved closer to her. "I can show you a few things." He told her as he smirked at her and moved closer to her. He moved down and pushed her back till she was laying down on her back. He looked down as her and he moved down and softly kissed her lips. After a few seconds he moved slowly down her face to her neck leaving soft butterfly kisses. He moved from the kisses to sucking and biting. He was told by girls that he gave the best hickeys they have ever gotten. He didn't know if he did or not, but he hasn't changed his ways.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 4:32 pm
luvsoftball
Ooc: sorry it's a little in the short side, do you want to time skip yet?

「Jeѕѕιcα Ever」
User Image

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Jessica smiled when he talked about teaching her as she laid back down like he wanted her to. She kissed him back when he kissed her before laughed a little when he started to kiss down towards her neck. She sucked in her breath when he actually started to suck and bite her. Jess closed her eyes as she let him do what he wanted "ash..." She drew out her name when she exhaled softly as she gently used her hand to turn his head so she could kiss him on the lips.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Devious desire 2

luvsoftball

Eloquent Phantom

10,000 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 4:39 pm
Devious desire 2

User Image

ΑϨher Blade

Ash woke up slowly as he let out a deep breath. He slowly opened his eyes and looked around remembering last night. He smiled as he looked down at Jess that was laying asleep next to him. The arm he had around her pulled her sleeping form closer to him. He smiled as he closed his eyes to try and get some more sleep. He wouldn't let her go to sleep last night. He had to much stuff to teach her. He wouldn't let her go to sleep till after he had showed her everything he knew. He knew she liked it and it would make her feel better knowing now she will always remember it as her first time. He opened his eyes again and leaned his head down softly kissing her forehead.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 4:55 pm
luvsoftball

「Jeѕѕιcα Ever」
User Image

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Jessica slept peacefully next to Ash before she slowly opened her eyes, feeling him kiss her. She smiled as she leaned up and kissed him on the cheek "what time is it?" She asked quietly as she used his chest as her pillow. Jess sat up as she covered herself with the sheet as she looked over to him "how many marks did you leave on me?" She murmured touching her neck with her hands.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Devious desire 2

luvsoftball

Eloquent Phantom

10,000 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 5:01 pm
Devious desire 2

User Image

ΑϨher Blade

Ash felt Jess move and he looked down at her when she kissed his cheek. He looked over at the clock on the wall. "It's almost 10." He told her and watched her sit up with the blanket around her. "You know you don't have to cover yourself up. I've already seen it." He told her and raised his eyebrow with a smirk. When she asked how many marks he left he smiled more know he gave her quite a few. "Why don't you go see for yourself, but leave the blanket." He smirked at her as he went and grabbed the blanket and pulled it out of her hands. "Don't be embarrassed."

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 5:13 pm
luvsoftball

「Jeѕѕιcα Ever」
User Image

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Jessica nodded slowly before pouting slightly "that doesn't mean I'm just going to walk around naked". She blushed slightly when he moved the blanket and immediately she went to cover her chest "but I am embarrassed" she had a slight whine in her voice as she looked around and reached for his shirt. She pulled it on her as she smirked and kissed his cheek "okay, I'm naked under your shirt, happy?" She questioned him as she crawled out and pulled down the shirt slightly as she moved it to see her neck. Her eyes widened as she gasped slightly "Ash there's a lot!" She exclaimed as she looked over to him "I don't know if I can cover all of these when I'm at work" she murmured as she looked back to the mirror, touching one of them with her fingers.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Devious desire 2

luvsoftball

Eloquent Phantom

10,000 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 5:21 pm
Devious desire 2

User Image

ΑϨher Blade

Ash chuckled at her. "If im not embarrassed then you shouldn't be" He said as she got up and covered herself with his shirt. He shook his head no at what she said. "I would of rather you stay with nothing on." He smirked and got up as she walked over to the mirror to look at her neck. He wasn't wearing anything, so she shouldn't be embarrassed. He wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her close to his body. "Then don't try and cover them up then." He said as he moved forwards and softly kissed her neck and then moved to kiss one of the marks. He smirked as he laid his head down on her shoulder looking up at her eyes through the mirror.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 5:34 pm
luvsoftball

「Jeѕѕιcα Ever」
User Image

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Jessica smiled a little when she was pulled near him "but then people are going to see them, I can't have that" she murmured as he started to kiss her neck. Her hands went to his arms around her waist as she tried to move them so she could pick up her clothes "can we go get something to eat please?" She asked softly as she looked at him. "And put on some clothes!" She laughed as she turned around and kissed his lips.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Devious desire 2

luvsoftball

Eloquent Phantom

10,000 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 5:39 pm
Devious desire 2

User Image

ΑϨher Blade

Ash he sighed sadly and put his head down like he lost the battle. "Fine." He said like a little kid would tell their parents. He let go of her and walked over to where his clothes where. He brought another pair so he walked over to the other side of the room and grabbed the bag that held his clean clothes. "I'm going to go take a shower. You can join me if you want." He told her in a teasing voice and smirked at her. Before she could answer he walked to the connected bathroom and turned the shower on. He waited a few minutes and got in and started on washing his body and hair.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 5:56 pm
luvsoftball

「Jeѕѕιcα Ever」
User Image

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Jessica smiled a little as she kissed his cheek again "thanks" she pulled out her bag with her clothes and set it on the bed as she headed downstairs to the kitchen and got some water to drink before she headed back upstairs and laid down on the bed. Jess waited for him to get out so she could go in. She wasn't used to doing things like that, just walking around naked or showering with someone. It was only in the past 48 hours did things like this happened. Jess grabbed the pillow and held onto it as she waited for him.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Devious desire 2

luvsoftball

Eloquent Phantom

10,000 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 6:15 pm
Devious desire 2

User Image

ΑϨher Blade

Ash finished up with his shower and got out turning the shower off. He got out grabbing his towel and wrapping it around his waist. When it was wrapped and would stay there, he walked to the door and opened it. He walked out noticing that Jess was laying down on the bed holding a pillow. He frowned slightly and looked at her. "What's wrong? You can go take a shower too." He told her as he walked over to her and sat down on the bed next to her and looked down at her. "Are you regretting what we did last night? It's okay if you are. I shouldn't of thought you'd want to do it again." He told her as he truthfully let his mind out while he talked stupidly. He looked away from her and ran his fingers through his already messed up hair because it was wet.

{{OOC: Sorry it's short.}}

Gaia online high school

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items