Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anime Conventions: The Global Connection

Back to Guilds

A guild dedicated to sharing/discussing conventions, cosplay, anime, and manga from across the world 

Tags: Convention, Cosplay, Anime, Crossplay, Manga 

Reply Cosplay Help
To those who make clothes/cosplay~ (Help?)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you help me??
  Yes (:D)
  Maybe (:o)
  No (;n;)
View Results

Lament Moment

Devoted Loiterer

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 12:00 pm
User Image

Okay so I asked in the CB too, but I reaaaaally want something made for me. And it's pretty super simple. I just don't have the ability to make it myself. sweatdrop And I'd buy just the cosplay version, but I would like a few things tweaked.

I would, of course, pay for it.

I'm trying to get a basically casual wear Hibiki Kuze (from Devil Survivor 2, shown in picture) hoodie. One that can be worn a lot, and is comfortable to wear. I wear a lot of hoodies. It's my thing. But there's a few things I want changed (not trying to be picky, but trying to make it more practical... and slightly being picky sweatdrop ).

Basically, the few tweaks would be:
-I would like it to be made with a zipper instead of buttons (preferably a black zipper)
-The sleeves slightly longer (they seem to be a little short to me)
-Front pockets on it (I don't believe he has pockets on it)

And what's somewhat silly is that it's basically a normal, plain white hoodie with black lining and the ears... omg the ears... I want it. *3*

So if anyone could even possibly consider making this for me, I will buy it from you in a heartbeat and be your best friend. heart

I have looked everywhere. crying

For a better look at the hoodie:

User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 10:48 pm
Maki cx
User Image

Okay so I asked in the CB too, but I reaaaaally want something made for me. And it's pretty super simple. I just don't have the ability to make it myself. sweatdrop And I'd buy just the cosplay version, but I would like a few things tweaked.

I would, of course, pay for it.

I'm trying to get a basically casual wear Hibiki Kuze (from Devil Survivor 2, shown in picture) hoodie. One that can be worn a lot, and is comfortable to wear. I wear a lot of hoodies. It's my thing. But there's a few things I want changed (not trying to be picky, but trying to make it more practical... and slightly being picky sweatdrop ).

Basically, the few tweaks would be:
-I would like it to be made with a zipper instead of buttons (preferably a black zipper)
-The sleeves slightly longer (they seem to be a little short to me)
-Front pockets on it (I don't believe he has pockets on it)

And what's somewhat silly is that it's basically a normal, plain white hoodie with black lining and the ears... omg the ears... I want it. *3*

So if anyone could even possibly consider making this for me, I will buy it from you in a heartbeat and be your best friend. heart

I have looked everywhere. crying

For a better look at the hoodie:

User Image

I hope that someone can help you out. The hoodie looks cool.  

smithers456

Captain

Friendly Explorer

9,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Guildmember 100
  • Citizen 200

~Lost Soul MIRA~

Feral Humorist

15,825 Points
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 7:46 am
Maki cx

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

That hoodie is cute as heck, oh man.

When would you need/expect the hoodie?

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 8:22 am
~Lost Soul MIRA~
Maki cx

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

That hoodie is cute as heck, oh man.

When would you need/expect the hoodie?

Its not something I need right away. Just something I really want some day. *3*
If I ever do get it, it will definitely be worth the wait. heart  

Lament Moment

Devoted Loiterer

xinitia

Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 10:12 am
I don't do comissions, but Cosplay.com has a pretty good resource for comissions here. Be sure to read the reviews before comissions someone!

Good luck!!!!  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2015 9:26 am
Hey!
I just saw this, and I'm sorry I didn't post earlier!
If you're still looking, I do commissions via my cosplay page. I'm a professional theatrical seamstress and I've been making costumes for over 10 years.
You can check out my work at http://facebook.com/RedRibbonCosplay and shoot me a message there if you want to pursue the commission. I assume you don't have a deadline, but just to give you a heads up I require about a month or two to make it since I do have other commissions on the go as well.

Let me know if you're interested and we can work out a quote! 3nodding  

Podgekin

Tiny Bunny

smithers456

Captain

Friendly Explorer

9,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Guildmember 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2015 6:44 pm
Podgekin
Hey!
I just saw this, and I'm sorry I didn't post earlier!
If you're still looking, I do commissions via my cosplay page. I'm a professional theatrical seamstress and I've been making costumes for over 10 years.
You can check out my work at http://facebook.com/RedRibbonCosplay and shoot me a message there if you want to pursue the commission. I assume you don't have a deadline, but just to give you a heads up I require about a month or two to make it since I do have other commissions on the go as well.

Let me know if you're interested and we can work out a quote! 3nodding

Hi Podgekin, I hope that Maki cx sees your offer of help and I appreciate you wanting to help out another Guild Member. smile If you want to you can start a thread in the "Artist Alley/Cosplay Commisioners/Buying Cosplays" Sub Forum offering your help to other Guild Members.  
Cosplay Help

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games