Submit

DevilliciousPea

Mewling Kitten

9,200 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 7:33 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

... yєsтєяdαyтσdαyfσяєvєя sαys ...

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxT i t l exxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

R i s k y F a v o r s

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxT h e R o l e - P l a y e r sxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

This is a one on one between uncaringx and YesterdayTodayForever only.

You may stalk if you wish though.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxI d e a / P l o txxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Teacher x Student

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxR o l e sxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

S t u d e n t | | uncaringx

T e a c h e r | | YesterdayTodayForever

... yєsтєяdαyтσdαyfσяєvєя sαys ...

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 7:48 pm
uncaringx

User Image

User ImageUser Image
Nicole "Nikki" Hall

·.·´¯`·.· ·.·´¯`·.·´·.·´¯`·.· ·.·´¯`·.·´

Nikki hummed softly as she stood in the bathroom with a towel wrapped around her body, she was standing on her tip-toes and leaning over the counter to get closer to the mirror as she did her eye make up. Once finishing up with her make up, she looked at the reflection with her blue eyes that also had a mixture of silver in them. Her eyes were beautiful, most of her family had brown eyes, but her grandparent's eyes passed down to her. Yay for her. Nikki exhaled softly after she gave it a few moments of looking at her makeup and making sure it was perfected in every way before she relaxed on her feet.

Nikki brushed her teeth and then changed her tongue piercing to a blue stud before she put on light blush and brushed her damp hair. She had already partially blow dried her hair, so all she had to do was fix the part and make sure it was to her liking. Once she finished up with her hair she ran to her bedroom so nobody saw her in her hot pink towel. Once in her room, she rummaged through her dresser, putting on a bra and matching underwear before going to her closet. She put on an outfit and made sure to put in her earrings and put on a bracelet. Once she finished up with that, she grabbed the stack of papers of her student's, her purse, and her cell phone before heading to the front door. Of course, she was greeted by her lovely dog, Yuri. Yuri was a pure white husky with one blue eye and one green eye that was two years of age. After giving the dog a bit of love and feeding her, Nikki left the house and went to her car.

Nikki arrived to the school after a fifteen minute drive and she exited her car and made her way into the nearly empty school. She got to her classroom and unlocked the door before entering and going to her desk. This was her first hear of teaching at East Highland High School, but she didn't regret coming here. It was halfway through the year, so she had plenty of time to spend time with her students. Nikki was good at her job, teaching Calculus. Math was always a strong suite of hers, so it worked out well for her.

DevilliciousPea

Mewling Kitten

9,200 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

uncaringx

Dedicated Noob

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 12:05 am
User Image
    Groaning when his alarm went off for the 4th time, Ashton got up off his bed and walked over to his dresser and grabbed a pair of his black skinny jeans and a black band t shirt, pulling a blue flannel over that, Ashton grabbed his black Converse. Grabbing his backpack, keys and phone he headed out the door. Walking to his car he saved up for he got in and headed towards school.
    Getting out of his car, Ashton pulled his backpack on both shoulders and checked the time on his phone. ******** he's late again, locking the car doors, he ran into the school building, got a tardy pass and ran towards his first hour, calculus. The class ******** sucked and was boring as hell, but s**t his teacher was a ten for her age. Ashton didn't know how old she was and didn't care either. Ashton always dropped hints about him being 18 just so he could get into her pants. He still hasn't been able to, Ashton can't get her to crack, he knows shes not married. She doesn't even hurry home after school so he's pretty sure she's single. Walking into the class room, he looked over at everyone who turned around and stared at him. Walking over to his teacher he smiled and handed her the pass. "Sorry I'm late again, Ms. Hall." He winked at her and walked to the nearest empty seat in the class.

User Image User Image User Image

YesterdayTodayForever

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 12:24 am
uncaringx

User Image

User ImageUser Image
Nicole "Nikki" Hall

Nikki made sure all the papers were graded before class started. When it started, she began teaching the next lesson they were learning. Though, of course, Ashton came in late. Her blue eyes looked at him and she shook her head slightly as he gave her the late pass. She looked it over and then placed it down. "You know Mr. Irwin..." She started as she turned back towards the board. "I am a bit tired of tolerating being late to my class almost everyday." She let out and she could hear a group of girls giggling.
Nikki wrote a few equations down on the board before turning towards the class, though her attention strictly on Ashton. "The consistency of you being late is ridiculous. If you are late to class, how will it be when you get out of high school and get a decent job? They would fire you for being late.." She let out. She didn't mind the fact that some of the students were laughing about it. "For that, you will stay with me after school for detention. From now on, every time you come in late, you will have detention and I will tack on more minutes each time." She nodded. She didn't care for calling out her students in such a way.

DevilliciousPea

Mewling Kitten

9,200 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

uncaringx

Dedicated Noob

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 12:22 am
User Image
    Letting out a small sigh when Ms. Hall started to nag on him, leaning back in the seat after grabbing his math book, notebook and a pencil he rolled his eyes at the teacher. She was sassy, Ashton loved it, ******** she was hot as hell. Smirking when Hall told him he needed to come in for detention today and five more minutes each time he was late again. Oh, now he was really setting his alarm clock later. More time to attempt to get in her pants. "Sounds good Miss." He laughed and wrote down the equations on the board and grabbed his calculator out of his backpack. Writing his name at the top of the paper he wrote '[ I'm still 18 (; ]' next to it and went back to doing his work. How long was detention going to be? Was he going to be able to get her pants in enough time. Ash will have to get more time by being late a few more times.

ooc;; sorry this took me so long!! my dad used my laptop and im just the biggest slacker in the world. this post sucks too sorry.

YesterdayTodayForever

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 12:31 am
uncaringx

User Image

User ImageUser Image
Nicole "Nikki" Hall

Nikki wouldn't tolerate any s**t from him, she would be sassy until the end and she wouldn't go light on him either. Later, she would make him help her grade papers, hoping it would be enough to bore him and make him not want to come to detention. It was enough that he got away with the whole 'he is eighteen' thing. She knew what he was trying to do, he was trying to get in her pants, this she knew. She exhaled softly and went to teaching the class. Soon, the class ended and the students were quick to gather their things and take off. Nikki went around, collecting the papers off the desks of her students from what they did in class today and she huffed out. She knew when she came across Ashton's, there would probably be a note, if not, she would be surprised.

[[ ooc ;; No worries haha. And Ashton cracks me up in this. xP I do not know a damn thing about Calculus so skippp~ XD ]]

DevilliciousPea

Mewling Kitten

9,200 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

uncaringx

Dedicated Noob

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 1:10 am
User Image
    Smirking, Ashton went to doing his work and waited for this boring class to get over, curse him for being good at math. Who does Calculus in high school? Smart people. Whatever go him threw college faster.
    Once class was over, Ashton took his time to gather all his things and organize them in his backpack. His class was just across the hall. It's not like he enjoyed that class either, Spanish. He didn't know any of it but some how was passing. Standing up, he slid his backpack on and watched the last person walk out. Looking up at his teacher he laughed and saw her pick up is paper. "Still 18." He commented and walked out of the class before he was late for his next class.

Once school was out he said bye to a few of his friends in the hallway and looked around, guess it was a good time to go to Ms. Hall's 'detention' he knew she didn't have kids stay after class. This was her first time ever making someone stay after school. Ms. Hall was to nice and everyone liked her so she didn't have to worry. Walking into the class he looked around the room, him and her were the only ones her. Hell, maybe she was trying to get into his pants in. Maybe Ashton was finally about to get his wish! Took most of the school year. He was about to graduate in less then a month. "Hey, Nikki." Ash chuckled and pulled his backpack off his shoulders.

ooc;; lol neither do i. JESUS HOW DO YOU TYPE AND GET SO MUCH OUT SO FAST. Even if this post was super literate and i only had to post one sentence i'd take over an hour.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

YesterdayTodayForever

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 1:17 am
uncaringx

User Image

User ImageUser Image
Nicole "Nikki" Hall

Nikki looked towards Ashton at his comment and she rolled her eyes. How typical of Ashton, sure enough, when she got his paper, there was the note. She shook her head and grunted before she moved to her desk and placed the papers in stack. She had to prepare for the next class, so she erased everything off the board that way she could restart. Yeah, she had to erase stuff she taught in the previous class and do the same lessons each class period, it was almost ridiculous. It was so repetitive and annoying, though she didn't mind it. Not like it bothered her. She enjoyed teaching and she enjoyed her students, except... The one that was so persistant on the fact that he was the legal age for her. Nikki was a twenty four year old woman, she had no time for a child.

School was over before she knew it. She was sitting at her desk, starting on the multiple stacks of papers and grading them when Ashton came in. She rolled her eyes, "No, you do not call me that. I don't care if it is the end of the day or not." She let out as she looked at him. "Sit down." She stated as she grabbed an ink pen, an answer sheet and then a stack of papers from another class period and she got up out of her chair. She waited for his butt to sit in a seat before she placed the stack down. "You are going to help me with papers. Just mark the answers incorrect and do that for every page. I will deal with the grading scale." She stated as she headed back to her desk.

[[ ooc ;; I just work on a response as soon as I get yours c': I am not distracted either, so it helps. X3 ]]

DevilliciousPea

Mewling Kitten

9,200 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

uncaringx

Dedicated Noob

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 1:35 am
User Image
    Looking up at his teacher when she said not to call her that, "Oooo feisty." Ashton smirked and nodded. "Sorry Miss, will do." He sat down in the seat next to his backpack and watched her get up with a stack of papers. Taking the pen from her he looked down at the papers and shrugged. "As long as I get to spend time with my future girlfriend right?" Ash smirked and watched her turn around and go back her desk, seeing her sit down he frowned. "What I'm not aloud to sit with you at your desk? Don't you want to make sure I don't give any of my friends a better grade?" He said and pulled the cap off the pen with his mouth, looking down at the first test he moved back to the answer sheet. "Hmm, this student put 18 and the answer is 19? Close enough for me." Ashton said and pretended to put a check next to it like it was the correct answer, but really put a X for wrong. All he wanted to do was make her make him move. He love making her mad, Ashton loved seeing he get feisty and protective.

ooc;; im so distracted omg, and im a huge slacker. i gotta go to sleep before i start typing funny. night, ill post tomorrow a little after i get up cause i have no plans tomorrow.

YesterdayTodayForever

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 1:41 am
uncaringx

User Image

User ImageUser Image
Nicole "Nikki" Hall

Nikki sighed, "Future girlfriend? Funny, you are just a kid. A hormonal kid at that. I do not have time for it." She let out as she graded her papers. Soon she sighed, "I am not worried about it, if I am I will just relook everything you did." She stated with a roll of her eyes. Soon enough she looked up at him when he said something about a student putting eighteen and the answer being nineteen. Did he really put a check?! She instantly frowned, "Are you kidding me? You are joking, right?" She got up, her heels clicking as she moved to his desk and checked the paper. She grunted, "Ha, ha. Funny joke." She let out as she grabbed a desk, pulling it next to hers. "Sit." She pointed to the desk that he would now be occupying which was by her desk. She plopped down in her chair and crossed her legs before she got back to grading. This boy would be the end of her. "Also, I am tired of the little eighteen notes. I do not care if you are eighteen years of age. We will not have any sort of relationship. You are a student and a child. I will always see you that way." She stated.

[[ ooc ;; It is fine haha. Alright though, night-night. ^^ ]]

DevilliciousPea

Mewling Kitten

9,200 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

uncaringx

Dedicated Noob

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 4:14 pm
User Image
    Raising a brow at the older woman he smirked, "But, I am 18. Which means I am a adult." Ashton corrected her, and grinned when she said she wasn't worried about Ashton giving his friends the wrong answers, but she still got up when he pretended to give the person a check for a wrong answer. Watching her move a desk to hers he smiled and grabbed his things and walked over to the desk. "Gladly." Ashton sat down and laid his stuff down. After finishinge one of the papers he looked over at his teacher when she spoke. Rolling his eyes, Aston shrugged, "Sucks for you, I'm actually pretty cool." Resting his elbow on the desk, he set his temple on his fist, letting out a quiet sigh Ash looked back over at te girl. "You need to chill out, you're just so strict, even to yourself. Cut loose for once." Moving his attention back to the papers he checked and put x's on them.

YesterdayTodayForever

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 9:39 pm
uncaringx

User Image

User ImageUser Image
Nicole "Nikki" Hall

Nikki looked over at him and she couldn't help but to smirk, "Hmm." She shook her head and continued to grade the papers. "You just seem like the student that just won't give up until you win of course." She let out. She soon finished one stack of papers and she put them in the corner of her desk before she started on a new stack. The female let out a soft breath, sure, Ashton was one of the more attractive students she had, but she would not verbally admit that. She reached up and she pushed bangs out of her face and her blue eyes looked down at the papers. She bit her lower lip softly and continued to mark out the papers. She soon glanced over towards Ashton again, was it bad she stole looks at him? God, she grunted softly and she looked down at the papers again. She had to concentrate.

[[ ooc ;; Sorry sweetie, I hadn't been on. ]]

DevilliciousPea

Mewling Kitten

9,200 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

uncaringx

Dedicated Noob

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 4:29 pm
User Image
    Looking over at his teacher when she said he never gave up until he got what he wanted and smirked, she was right. "Yup, which means I'm not giving up til I get you." He said and tapped the pen he was using on her thigh and went back to grading papers. "But right now what I want isn't wanting me so I'll just have to work harder til I get it." Ashton said with his eyes still on the stack of paper that was getting smaller and smaller after each paper he graded. After a few minutes of grading he finally finished the stack Ms. Hall gave him. Closing the pen he looked over at the pretty woman and smiled. "Done." Setting the pen on the stack of papers, resting his fist on his jaw he looked the girl up and down. Ashton honestly did this everyday, she was very pretty and easy to look at. Looking back up and around the classroom he watched a few of the remaining teachers walk past the room to go home. "Are you like the last one here when you leave or something? A lot of teachers have left already." Ash asked and turned back to his teacher.

YesterdayTodayForever

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 3:20 pm
uncaringx

User Image

User ImageUser Image
Nicole "Nikki" Hall

Nikki glanced at him when he said he was not going to give up until he got her. He was that persistant? Okay, she would just have to break a little lie to him to get him to back off. She could say she was a lesbian, but would that truly stop him? Or would that just encourage him to make her go straight. Hell, she would sure love to kiss that boy and get his clothes off, but she knew how to control herself and her actions. She used to have crazy a** fantasies involving him, as bad as it sounds of course. Just the typical rough housing from him, like pushing her against the wall and kissing her and... Well, I am sure you can assume the rest. Once realizing what she was thinking about she cleared her throat and looked down at her papers. 'Don't you dare blush.' She thought to herself, trying to get her mind away from the dirty thoughts that came up yet again. Hey, she was a woman with hormones too! When he said he was done, she took the papers and placed them in the stack of papers that already had markings on the before she looked at him, "It depends. If I have something to do, I am usually here for some time, yes. You can go if you wish." She stated, "I need to go get some coffee.." She let out as she pushed herself out of her seat and leaned against the desk as she took off her heels. She wanted to get these bad boys off.

[[ ooc ;; Bleh, been really busy... Plus, tomorrow I might find out the gender of my baby... if he/she is cooperating. XD ]]

DevilliciousPea

Mewling Kitten

9,200 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

uncaringx

Dedicated Noob

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 8:32 pm
User Image
    Placing his chin on his palm, Ashton looked over at his beautiful teacher and listened to her tell him that she was the last one to leave sometimes. Letting out a sigh he watched her get up and kick her heels off. "You don't have anything else to do? Like no boyfriend, hobbies, stuff like that." Ashton said and looked her up and down real quick, Ashton wasn't going to lie, he looked this woman up and down at least twenty times a day. Ms. Hall was hot, gorgeous, he'd do anything just to kiss her once. Looking around the class room, Ashton sighed. "Let's go get some coffee? We can go to the local one down the road. You don't even have to wear your shoes." Ashton chuckled, and stood up from his seat and stretched. Pulling his shirt down when it lifted up, he let out a small sigh and moved the desk back where it belonged along with the chair. "I can pay." Ashton asked and rubbed the back of his neck, he was a little nervous on what she was going to say. She was probably going to say no, which was what he was afraid of for some reason.

YesterdayTodayForever

Gaia online high school

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas