PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2014 3:56 pm
Experiment_number_626

User ImageZachary Mustain
Tell me your troubles and doubts
Giving me everything inside and out and
Love's strange so real in the dark
Think of the tender things that we were working on

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Zach shook his head. "It's not okay. They forgot about me. They all forgot about me. They knew I was here. They knew." He stood up and began pacing, but his swing continued to swing as it had when he was on it. "It's not fair. Why did it have to be me? Why would it have to be anyone? People are so cruel... My own family didn't even visit me. I've always been here. Why would they never come to see me? And why would they stop looking?" Before he knew it, he was over my the slide, which was about ten feet from the swings. When he was upset like this, he would teleport without even wanting to. It would just happen. He ran his hand through his hair and sighed as he sat down on the ground. "It's just not fair, Ashlyn." He looked over at her. "Why did they do this to me? Why me? What did I do to them?"

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Will you recognize me?
Call my name or walk on by
Rain keeps falling, rain keeps falling
Down, down, down, down

Don't You Forget About Me
Don't Don't Don't Don't

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2014 4:21 pm
User Image

○~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~○

Ashlyn was perplesxed by Zach's sudden state,he was rambling about things that she didn't quite understand. She was trying her best to listen to him but some of the things he was saying didn't make any sense."Who are 'they' Zach? I'm sure your family would visit you if they could." She said to him softly as she remembered him talking about how he he lived in the middle of nowhere with his mom and dad. Had he lied to her? Was he homeless and living in the park? As she thought this he had suddenly vanished from her side and she blinked in surprise as she saw him suddenly appear near the slide. How did he get there so fast? What was going on? She stood up and walked towards him a concerned and slightly freaked out expression on her face. She didn't understand anything he was saying or how he had gotten to the slide so fast. She tried her best to remain calm and sat down in front of him" It isn't fair Zach and I'm sorry they did this to you. But do you want to tell me who they are? Maybe if you tell me the full story I can help you Zach,I want to help you." She said to him seriously and sincerely. She still didn't understand what was happening but all she knew was that Zach had become her friend when she was in desperate need of one and now she was going to return the favor.
OOC:

wolfFreak64

Experiment_number_626

wolfFreak64

2,000 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2014 4:46 pm
Experiment_number_626

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Zach sighed and pulled his knees up to his chest and hugged them. "I don't remember they're names. It was so long ago. But they used to beat me up... They beat me up every day... And one day... They went too far. They just kept punching me and kicking me. They wouldn't stop. I begged them to stop... But they wouldn't. They just laughed at me and started punching and kicking me even harder. Eventually, everything went black. I couldn't see or feel anything. And then, after a while, I couldn't hear anything. And then I woke up. But I wasn't in my body. I was watching them dump my body off somewhere. They were freaking out. Kept saying they were gonna go to jail if anyone found out..." The whole time Zach was telling Ashlyn the story, he couldn't bear to look at her. He didn't want to see the probably horrified expression. "The police searched for me, but they just couldn't find me. I tried showing them, I tried to lead them to the right place, but they couldn't see me for some reason. It wasn't until about twenty or thirty years later that I learned how to show my self to people." He finally looked over at her. "And now I've made a friend. You. And now that you know the truth, you're probably gonna freak out and leave me and never come to see me again."

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Will you recognize me?
Down, down, down, down

Don't Don't Don't Don't

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2014 5:18 pm
User Image

Ashlyn was stunned as she listened to Zach's story. He was dead? Some idiots had killed him. Ashlyn believed his story wholeheartedly she couldn't believe that here she was talking to an actual ghost. Of course the only fiend that she had made had to be a dead teen age boy. A part of her thought that she must be dreaming but she knew in her heart that this was her actual real life. She felt so sad and angry. She was beyond pissed that some assholes could kill such a sweet boy. She was filled with grief because Zach was now forced to live this sad lonely existence. When he looked at her she looked back at him and before she could stop herself tears began streaming down her face. She sat there and began to cry for Zach,for everything he had lost and been through." Zach I am so sorry that those jackasses did this to you. I mean you're so nice and kind and I can't believe how horrible some people can be. I'm not going to leave you Zach. Quite the opposite I'm going to come visit you everyday I promise. You're my friend too. " She said as she wiped her tears, she tried to stop herself form crying but couldn't.

wolfFreak64

Experiment_number_626

wolfFreak64

2,000 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2014 5:46 pm
Experiment_number_626

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Zach was completely caught off-guard by Ashlyn's reaction. When she started to cry, he shook his head at her. "Please don't cry. What happened to me had nothing to do with you. Please. I'm fine. I'm sorry." When she said that she was going to visit him every day and still be his friend, he was even more surprised. "Wait. You mean that? You'll still be my friend? Even though I'm dead? I mean, you really actually mean that?"

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Will you recognize me?
Down, down, down, down

Don't Don't Don't Don't

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2014 5:55 pm
User Image

"No don't apologize it's not your fault Zach. I'm just sad and angry but that's not your fault." She told him shaking g her head back him. She slowed her breathing down and slowly began to stop crying. Ashlyn was not a crier she had not fired when her parent shall divorced or when she had been forced to move here. But she couldn't help but cry for the beautiful and kind boy who didn't deserve the hand that life had dealt him. She looked up at him and nodded."Of course I am! I mean every word. Dead or not Zach you've become my friend ,a very precious friend." She told him with a bright smile. He had become someone she cared about and wasn't about to let him go. She didn't care that he was dead."Besides,who else can say that they're friends with an actual scary ghost? " She added with a teasing grin.

wolfFreak64

Experiment_number_626

wolfFreak64

2,000 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2014 5:59 pm
Experiment_number_626

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Zach smiled as he looked down at the ground, and then back at her. "You think I'm scary, huh?" He chuckled at the thought. Him, scary? Never in a million lifetimes. Maybe someone who was terrified at the mere thought of ghost would be afraid of him, but not because of who he was, rather because of what he was. He was not the kind of person that other people feared. "No. I wouldn't consider myself scary. Not at all. I don't know what you're talking about."

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Will you recognize me?
Down, down, down, down

Don't Don't Don't Don't

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2014 6:11 pm
User Image

" Oh but you're terrifying. I mean that long black hair and cute face? Completely and utterly scary." She teased as she looked won at the ground after realizing she'd called him cute. Were you supposed to call ghosts cute? Come to think of it she had a lot of questions she wanted to ask Zach."You know now a lot of things make sense, like why you wouldn't take any junk food or why you can't leave this park. Can you touch things or you completely transparent? " She asked dhim curiously not trying to be rude or annoy him with her questions but she really wanted to know.

wolfFreak64

Experiment_number_626

wolfFreak64

2,000 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2014 6:18 pm
Experiment_number_626

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

He sighed, knowing the questions were going to start eventually. He didn't mind, though. At least she wasn't scared of him. "Um, well, it's kind of complicated. I'm transparent for the most part, but if I focus, I can touch things. I have to focus to remember what it's like to be human. Once I can remember that, and if I focus on the object enough, I can touch it. For example, the swing." He gestured over to the swing set. "I could sit on it. But only if I focused on it. Otherwise, it would go right through me." He offered her a shy smile, waiting for the next question.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Will you recognize me?
Down, down, down, down

Don't Don't Don't Don't

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2014 6:36 pm
User Image

"So you have to focus on objects to touch them okay that makes sense." She said with a nod, it was a good thing to know for future reference." What do you do all day in the park when I'm not here and am I the only person you've shown your self to?"She asked him,feeling a weird tang of jealousy at the thought of someone else seeing Zach. Even though she knew she was being ridiculous.

wolfFreak64

Experiment_number_626

wolfFreak64

2,000 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2014 7:00 pm
Experiment_number_626

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Zach smiled. "Um... Well, I just kinda wander the woods over there and play on some of the equipment. And I only show myself at night, really, because, when the sun is out, you can see right through me." He chuckled. "And I don't think there's anyone that would he okay with some teenage boy being see-through. I mean, talk about a traumatic childhood experience."

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Will you recognize me?
Down, down, down, down

Don't Don't Don't Don't

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2014 7:54 pm
User Image

Ashlyn laughed at the mental image of a transparent Zach."I don't know you could have some serious fun and pull off some pranks if you wanted to." She told him as she spread her legs on the ground and cocked her head slightly to the left, thinking about her next question. "Well my last question I guess I just want to know more about who you were before you became a ghost." She said softly wanting to know more about Zach.

wolfFreak64

Experiment_number_626

wolfFreak64

2,000 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2014 8:10 pm
Experiment_number_626

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Zach had to think for a second and try to remember what his life was like before he died. "Well... I mean, it's kinda sad and pathetic... But I guess I can tell you anyway, since you asked." He straightened his legs out and leaned against the bottom of the slide. "My full name was Zachary Daniel Mustain. I was a straight-A student, 18 years old, a Senior in high school. I didn't have any friends, unfortunately. So, since I was the loner, I got picked on a lot. They would make fun of me and they would tell me to kill myself just about every day and that no one would miss me. My dad was always out drinking and my mom was always working so she could support my brother and I. So I was alone even at home." He began to stare up at the stars as he talked. "I was in drama club. I was in three musicals. I played guitar and I was classically trained on piano. My favorite music to listen to was rock and acoustic. And... that's about it, really." He looked back over to her.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Will you recognize me?
Down, down, down, down

Don't Don't Don't Don't

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2014 6:32 pm
User Image

Ashlyn brought her legs up to her chest and rested her chin on her knees as she quietly listened to Zach. He had been a really interesting person and she was sure that they would have been friends when he had been alive. She felt bad that people hadn't really appreciated him when he had been alive." You sounded pretty cool to me. Not pathetic at all.I would have loved to see you in a musical or listen to you to play guitar. I'm not very musically gifted." She told him with a slight smile on her face. The only thing she was even kind of good at and like doing was drawing. She could never be as talented as Zach had been.

wolfFreak64

Experiment_number_626

wolfFreak64

2,000 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2014 10:12 pm
Experiment_number_626

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Zach smiled and chuckled at her comment. "Well, I was raised in an era where it was all about the music. Everyone had some kind of musical gift. My dad was also a musician and he would play at bars and stuff. He's the one who taught me guitar." He was silent for a second before adding, "So, what about you? I wanna hear your story now. Why did you move here? What are your talents? Likes, dislikes... Tell me everything."

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Will you recognize me?
Down, down, down, down

Don't Don't Don't Don't

Gaia online high school

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff