Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

waiyus

Mewling Cat

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 10:48 am
User Image

User Image
_____________________»ˇ• • • ᴀɴᴅ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅ ᴡᴇ ᴀʟʟ ᴛᴜʀɴ ᴛᴏ ᴀsʜxxxxxx

Michael felt panicky, his heart racing and beads of perspiration dripping down his forehead as he was desperate to protect her. He pounded the door with his fist once more and felt defeated that they was no answer. 'Did they leave or is he beating her right now? Oh god, I shouldn't have let her leave without me, what was I thinking kissing her?!' the endless thoughts destructed him and left him regretting everything he had done. He almost gave up until he heard the sound of unlocking and soon the door swung open.

"Hey! You know you could have just rung the doorbell." he heard a voice say; it was Sam. Michael stumbled in, lightly apologizing for coming in while being soaking wet. Sam let the door shut behind him and chuckled with a charming smile. "What's up?" he asked casually, bulky arms crossed against his chest.
                                                        "I uh- can I see Amy? I need to speak with her." he requested, forcing a slight smile to seem partially innocent. He inspected Sam and noticed how incredibly sweaty he was. His hair clung to his skin and his shirtless torso gleamed in the low light. He looked as though he was just naked judging by the checked pajama pants that hung low on his hips. Something about this was very suspicious that Michael wouldn't allow to slide.

User Image
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
O O C : n/a

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 12:47 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image

Just sat here waiting baby...

Amy slid back into bed hearing Sam and Michael conversing downstairs. God, the way he was speaking to her friend so innocently made her sick. The girl crawled to the end of the bed and let her legs dangle off the edge, continuing to use the bed sheets to cover herself. She was ashamed of her body; on her chest and neck were hickeys, on her rib cage a bruise or two, and on her arms were bruises from all the times he gripped her too hard.

"Certainly. Hold on a sec." Sam smiled some before walking back up the stairs to their bedroom where he eyed Amy. She couldn't meet his eyes after what just happened, so she bent her head down a little and waited for him to speak. "Your friend is here. Michael." The man stated, folding his arms across his chest as he leaned back against the dresser drawer. "Says he wants to speak to you."

Amy swallowed a little, taking his silence as an okay to go. Before she did so, she slipped on a plain baby blue tank top along with a pair of blue and black plaid pajama pants, Sam practically drinking in her body with his eyes the entire time. She wouldn't have cared if he didn't beat her on a day-to-day basis. Amy finger combed her hair, making it look less messy, and then started out of the room with Sam following slowly behind her. "Give me a kiss at the top of the stairs," he murmured lowly, just barely loud enough for her to make out what he said.

Her boyfriend hooked his index finger through one of the loops of her pants as they neared the top of the stairs, causing her to force a playful smile onto her lips before she turned around and put her small hands on his chest. He returned her smile with a charming one of his own. God, she missed that smile. The smile that she fell in love with. If only this wasn't just a part of his act to fool Michael. He had the perfect view of the two. She felt Sam slide his arms around her tiny waist, possessively arching her body into his as he leaned down and pressed his lips to hers. The girl closed her eyes and returned the kiss. She hated it. It lacked passion and all she wanted to do was push him down the god damn flight of stairs. Sam moved to kiss her neck but then instead whispered, "Don't be long, now." And with that, he placed a soft kiss on her earlobe his beard brushing against her skin, let go of her completely, and then looked back down at Michael with a grin. "Have a good one, bud." Sam waved slightly and then walked away.

Taking a deep breath, Amy tucked some hair behind her ear and forced a smile onto her lips as she met Michael's eyes. "H-hey.." she said softy, folding her arms uncomfortably across her chest. "What did you wanna talk to me about?" Amy questioned, keeping her voice low in case Sam was listening from upstairs.

User Image

midnight-tok3r

Interstellar Streaker

waiyus

Mewling Cat

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 3:47 pm
User Image

User Image

MIchael nodded slightly when Sam told him to wait for a second and waited patiently upon her arrival. There was something very odd about everything but he couldn't quite point it out. Sam just seemed so innocent with that smile on his face. It was very different than what Amy told him about; how he beat her often and his ugly scrawls. Not that he was denying anything, Sam was certainly excellent at keeping things hidden.

A few moments later he heard their bedroom door reopen followed by a pair of two footsteps shuffling upstairs. His head shot up, anticipating that she looked okay. Sam and Amy came into view at the top of the stairs looking happy as every. His muscular arm securely wrapped around her petite waist, index finger through one of the loops at the hem of her pants. She had a playful smile that matched perfectly with his before she slid a hand up his chest. Something within Michael grew; made him angry and he felt a painful ache in his gut. He just kissed her moments ago at the pub and now she's acting cheeky with her boyfriend right in front of him. He tried not to look but his eyes met with hers. Sam leaned down to press his lips against hers and she returned it happily. He moved to kiss her neck and up to her earlobe. Michael hated this. It was like they were performing a show right before his eyes. His jaw clenched and his fists tightened as he tried to control his anger by crossing his arms casually.

She walked down the stairs as Sam left to their bedroom and he released a deep breath he didn't know he was holding. She came into the light where he could finally see everything and pressed his lips into a firm line of fury. There were uncovered bruises everywhere. Hickies along her neck and purple marks along her arms. They were fresh; Michael could tell and he felt like punching a few teeth out of Sam was perfect right now. "H-hey..." she said softly, folding her arms to hide a few purple marks on her chest. "What did you wanna talk to me about?". He paused for a moment until he heard a door close upstairs and immediately he went up to her, inspecting her skin.
                                                        "Amy, these bruises are all new. He hurt you didn't he?" he hissed through gritted teeth, turning her around to see the marks on the back of her exposed neck. "That fucking bastard... I swear I'll kill him." he muttered to himself quietly, both hands running up his hair in anger and rage. Michael was pacing around now, thinking of what to do or what to say. "I'm sorry, I'm so sorry. I- I didn't know what came up of me. I drank a little too much that's all" he said, voice hushed and worry evident in his voice. He couldn't control what he felt right now. There was anger of Sam and there was anxiety and nervousness from kissing her. He had to do a lot of apologizing.

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 7:36 am
User Image
User Image
User Image

Amy let out her breath when she heard the bedroom door shut upstairs. Michael began to inspect her skin and she winced a little when he brushed one of her developing bruises. She gave a slight nod after he asked if Sam hurt her, her lips pressed together and head bent as she fought back tears. No, she refused to cry. It would only raise suspicions with Sam if she went back up there all red faced and puffy eyed. Amy was looking down at her bare feet, clearly distraught and embarrassed that her best friend was seeing her in such condition, when she heard him begin to utter apologies. "It isn't only your fault.." she stated, forcing a thin reassuring smile onto her pink lips as she looked up at the boy who was obviously more than angered. "I mean, it was in the moment and we both wanted it, right? I don't have any regrets, Michael." Her sweet voice was soft and hushed as she spoke, taking into precaution that Sam could very well be on the other side of the door right now even though he wasn't. Amy moved closer to him and put her arms around his neck, getting on the tips of her toes to plant a soft butterfly-like kiss against his cheek before nestling her face into the curve of his neck taking in his scent. He always smelled so good. "That whole thing was his idea by the way. I didn't want to kiss him" she let out, fighting back the tears. Michael had risked a lot by coming here. Sam was a firecracker when he was drunk and he very well could have automatically assumed that he was the one who kissed her. All Amy wanted to do in this moment was go back to Michael's place and cuddle with him for the rest of the night like they used to.

User Image

midnight-tok3r

Interstellar Streaker

waiyus

Mewling Cat

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 4:15 pm
User Image

User Image

Michael felt so frantic. He didn't care about anyone else in that moment except for her.
                                                        He continued to inspect the bruises before she responded back. "It isn't only your fault.." she said, a soft reassuring smile spread across her face. Michael shook his head, thinking how in the world is she smiling after everything she has gone through today? "I mean, it was in the moment and we both wanted it, right? I don't have any regrets, Michael.". And suddenly his legs felt weak and his heart pounded faster like never before. She closed in on him, planting a soft kiss on his cheek before wrapping her frail arms around his neck and burying her face between his neck and shoulder. He wasn't Catholic, but if there was a heaven it was right here, right now.

Michael couldn't move, his eyes were wide open and his face flushed up like a school girl.
                                                        "I-I thought you thought my kiss was disgusting..." he murmured mostly to himself, feeling like the happiest and most luckiest man in the world. 'She likes me, holy crap' he thought endlessly, bringing up his quivering arms to wrap around her body. He did so very delicately, making sure he wasn't to harm her bruises or anything. There was still a bit of afraid that Sam was able to come out within a split second and see them but really all Michael wanted to do now was savour this moment forever and ever. He let go of her grasp before bringing an index finger to lift up her chin to meet her beautiful eyes. "God, Amy. You're making me go insane." he chuckled, cupping her face and planting a billion kisses on her forehead.

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 8:15 am
User Image
User Image
User Image

"You.. you, what?" She almost laughed aloud at his silly statement. Amy pulled back to look at her friend. "You are an amazing kisser, Michael. My god." Amy stated truthfully, putting strong emphasis on the word 'amazing'. Biting her lip softly, the brunette released him and looked down a little awkwardly slipping her thumbs into the back pockets of her pants, feeling embarrassed yet again. The things Sam had put in her head about her appearance over the past couple years just crushed her self esteem. Before, Amy was a confident well brought-up girl who never in a million years would have seen herself in an abusive relationship. She saw herself becoming a successful woman, married to an amazing respectful man who would love and cherish her always. She even saw herself having kids down the road.

Now... she knew she could never have any of that. "If I can't have you, no one can," Sam had told her once. And he sure as hell meant it. Amy's head tipped up when Michael lifted up her chin and her eyes instantly found his dreamy brown ones. She let out a soft giggle when he began planting kisses all over her forehead, cupping his hands with her own as he continued to do so. "I try," she teased. When suddenly, she heard shuffling upstairs. A door opened. Her heart began pounding against her chest as she shuffled back, at least two feet of space in between the two now. Quickly, the girl regained her posture and folded her arms across her chest casually. "So, study session tomorrow at twelve?" she questioned just as Sam appeared at the top of the stairs. God, that was too close for comfort.

"Come on, Amy. Let's go to bed." She heard him call impatiently.

Amy turned around just as he began walking off once more. The girl rushed to the bottom of the stairs. "Sammy," she called in the sweetest voice.

The man clenched his jaw, aggravated, before turning around and walking back. He raised his perfectly shaped eyebrows questioningly. "Yes, my love?"

Oh, this was rich. She almost scoffed. Instead, she smiled up at him lovingly and asked "Can I go with Michael to the library tomorrow? To study?" It was a smart move on her part, asking him in front of Michael. If they were alone, he would have straight up accused her of cheating on him and then beat the daylights out of her.

Sam forced a smile upon his lips. "Yeah, sure. What time and when will you be back?" He questioned, just a tad bit of annoyance evident in his tone.

"Twelve, and... I don't know.. three-ish?" She turned her head to look at Michael, shrugging her shoulders lightly before looking back up at her boyfriend who appeared to be content at the moment.

"Yeah, that's fine. Can we go to bed now?" He questioned again. Amy nodded happily. And with another fake smile, he was on his way expecting her to say her goodbyes quickly.

Amy couldn't help but grin childishly at her friend. "I guess I'll see you tomorrow, then?" She asked in a normal tone of voice so that Sam could hear. "Your place?" she mouthed, a sneaky smirk touching her lips.

User Image

midnight-tok3r

Interstellar Streaker

waiyus

Mewling Cat

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 1:49 pm
User Image

User Image

Michaels face crinkled up in happiness when she complimented his kissing. Was he really that good at kissing? He didn't notice when he kissed Amy in the pub, all he could think about was how much he wanted her.
                                                        They parted, Amy slipping her thumbs into her back pocket and Michael awkwardly scratching at his arm while blushing like a madman. After kissing her forehead, she giggled. "I try." she teased, flashing a pearly white smile. Suddenly he heard shuffling upstairs along with a door opening.

"So, study session tomorrow at twelve?" she immediately questioned, trying to conceal everything they just did. Sam was still upstairs so Michael smirked at her while nodding slightly. He heard him walking down the stairs and dropped his smirk, wearing a neutral expression.
                                                        "Yeah, sure." he answered casually, slipping his hands into the pockets of his jeans.

Sam came into view, leaning against the side banister. "Come on, Amy. Let's go to bed" he spoke impatiently. Amy turned around and called out his name. She requested to study with Michael tomorrow which worried him as he knew Sam was the jealous type. They were raising the stakes of Sam hating Michael forever. He also felt quite annoyed that Amy had to ask Sam permission to go out. Not that he was angry at Amy, but he was angry at Sam because he was so overprotective. Sam wore a smile while asking what time and when she would be back. "Twelve, and... I don't know... three-ish?" she requested, averting her attention to Michael and shrugged. Michael nodded, remembering that he had no work anyways so it was perfect. "Yeah, that's fine. Can we go to bed now?" he asked again.
                                                        Amy nodded happily, proceeding to go up the stairs before turning her head back at Michael. "I guess I'll see you tomorrow then?" she questioned. Then she mouthed "Your place?" with a sly smirk across her face and Michael chuckled, nodding his head happily.

"Yeah, see you." he spoke softly, meeting her gaze for the last time. Michael walked out the door, shutting it behind him and sighed deeply. Today was probably the most hectic day ever, and he regretted nothing.

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 8:26 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image

With a small wave, Amy turned around once again and then walked up the stairs to their bedroom. To her surprise, Sam was laying on his side of the bed with his back to her already passed out. He really was tired. With a relieved sort of smile, she walked to the bed and slipped underneath the cool sheets sliding an arm underneath her pillow. As she laid there, she couldn't help but think about the kiss they shared earlier. It was so right, so passionate, and all she knew was that she wanted more. Maybe they would share another tomorrow afternoon during their 'study session'. Amy soon fell to sleep with those being her last thoughts.

User Image

waiyus

midnight-tok3r

Interstellar Streaker

waiyus

Mewling Cat

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 6:31 pm
User Image

User Image

Michael woke up, groggy and tired from last nights events and maybe a little hungover. His hair was a mess, sticking up in wild angles and his shoulders ached. With a deep groan, he dragged his limp body to the bathroom for a quick shower. Once he slipped on a clean, button up shirt and brushed his teeth, out he went into the warm summer air, pavement and grass slightly damp from the rain last night. He glanced at his phone reading '10:45AM' and he continued to walk, shoulder bag slung from his shoulder.
                                                        Michael continued to a small cafe where he ordered his every day coffee as well as a breakfast sandwich. The place was buzzing with activity, business men and women bustling in the shop to get their daily fix. He glanced outside the window, remembering last nights events and slowly a smile spread across his face. He remembered it so clearly and well; his lips placed on hers like they were meant to be. Then later that day seeing how she actually liked his kiss. A little embarrassed and flushed, Michael tilted his coffee cup up to his lips to hide the pink spreading across his face. He just couldn't wait to see her again.

User Image
O O C : sorry for super late reply!!

Gaia online high school

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out