Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaia Online High School

Back to Guilds

Gaia Online High School Community & Roleplaying Guild 

Tags: high school, gaia online, school, roleplaying, community 

Reply Gaia online high school
♥ Earth Mightiest Heroes ♥ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

midnight-tok3r

Interstellar Streaker

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 11:46 pm
III_Lucky_Panda_ III

User Image
User Image
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
For truth and justice!

Steve's head whipped to the side upon feeling someone bump into his shoulder. Even though it was Natasha, he apologized all the same. "Sorry," he said at the exact same time as she did. He wanted to talk to her, to forget everything that happened last night, and just hold her. Not only did he lose a friend, but he also lost a very special bedtime cuddle buddy that he missed dearly. "Natasha, I'm sorry.." he blurted. "I want you to know that I didn't kiss her.. she kissed me after I saved her from being hurt by some punk... and in the moment I just didn't know what else I could do.." he admitted. His blue eyes were begging for her forgiveness. "Please come back home with me," he added in a softer tone. Even if she didn't want to be a couple, he couldn't stand the thought of her sleeping around on the streets when he was fully capable of helping her.

OOC || omg those gifs. omg. *-*

User Image User Image User Image

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 11:57 pm
x -H o o l i a

User Image

User Image
Ƞatasha Ɍomanoff

Steve apologized just like she did,at least they had manners and didn't ignore each other too much. Before she could go too far she heard him apologize again,slowly Natasha turned around to face him. Her brown eyes looked up at him as she listened to him,he was begging for forgiveness! Natasha knew that Steve was telling the truth,he wasn't a liar. She bit her lower lip,glancing down at the ground. Natasha felt bad because she overreacted back then...They're not a couple so Steve can do whatever he want,after all he's an adult. "I'm sorry for calling you a liar.." She said quietly,staring down at her feet. It surprised her when Steve begged from her to go back home with him,he was being adorable again.Natasha stood there for a few moments before running quickly to him and wrapping her arms aroun him. "You big idiot."

(( Ikr?! These gifs are just too cute cx They're so cute together! ))

βlack Щidow

User ImageUser Image

capn-dorito

midnight-tok3r

Interstellar Streaker

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 12:16 am
III_Lucky_Panda_ III

User Image
User Image
For truth and justice!

Steve wrapped his arms around Natasha's waist holding her close as they hugged it out. "You stubborn brat," he muttered at the exact same time she called him a big idiot. Then, with a sudden smirk, the man lifted her up off the floor and tossed her over his shoulder. "You are coming back with me whether you like it or not," said Steve triumphantly. His arm was clasped around the backs of her knees and people were giving them odd looks, though Steve didn't care. He turned his head and placed a kiss on her thigh as he made his way to the check out isle, helping the cashier unload his cart onto the counter. He had only picked up a few things, so the walk home with Natasha over his shoulder wouldn't be difficult at all. Soon they were out of the store, Natasha struggling the entire time. Mr. Rogers have a fake exasperated sigh as he let his sunglasses fall back onto his face. "Dammit, Black Widow. Can't you see I'm trying to kidnap you? Why are you making things so difficult?" He joked, giving her bum a light slap as he continued his way down the street.

OOC || they are >.< <3

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 12:27 am
x -H o o l i a

User Image

User Image
Ƞatasha Ɍomanoff

Natasha smirked when he called her a stubborn brat,that's was actually right. She felt a lot better even though they were just talking to each other,Natasha was about to let go of Steve and pull away but he suddenly lifted her up off the floor and tossed her over his shoulder."Steve what are you doing?!" She was shocked and people were staring at them and made her feel uncomfortable. Natasha felt like a little kid because he was much stronger than her and she couldn't get away from him."That's not fair." She kept struggling to get out of his grip but Steve didn't let go of her at all. A light blush appeared upon her cheeks when he kissed her thigh,Natasha tried to punch his back but it wasn't bothering Steve. Soon Steve exited from the supermarket,keeping Natasha on his shoulder."Steve I'm serious let go of me." Natasha felt so embarrassed! Suddenly Steve gave her a light slap on her bum as he walked down the street."Steve! Put me down!" She struggled,her cheeks were dark pink.People were watching them but didn't say a word to them. In the end Natasha gave up and just stayed on Steve's shoulder until he reached to his apartment.

(( I can't ,Steve is such a badass xD ))

βlack Щidow

User ImageUser Image

capn-dorito

midnight-tok3r

Interstellar Streaker

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 12:54 am
III_Lucky_Panda_ III

User Image
User Image
For truth and justice!

Slowly, Steve slid her down his torso stopping when they were eye level. He grinned maliciously at the redhead and placed a soft peck on her lips, sliding her down the rest of the way letting her land gently on her feet. "That was fun, wasn't it?" Steve winked tauntingly at Natasha, allowing her into the apartment before he walked in after her. Kicking off his shoes off, he then carried his bags of groceries into the kitchen where he placed them on the counter and began sorting everything out. Clearly, he was quite content that he and Natasha were on speaking terms again. Steve had began to realize throughout the day that he had taken a strong liking to Natasha - and not just a physical liking. She was a lot like Peggy - headstrong, outgoing, confident, and cute. All of the qualities that Steve found attractive in a woman.

OOC || xD

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 1:08 am
x -H o o l i a

User Image

User Image
Ƞatasha Ɍomanoff

Steve only let go of her when he arrived to his floor,he was messing with her! Natasha looked at Steve when they were at the same eye lever before blinking in surprised from the soft peck on her lips. Once she finally touched the ground a slightly frown appeared upon her face."No! You can't do stuff like that,everyone were watching." Natasha was still blushing as she looked up at him."Seriously,that was embarrassing. Next time I will be the one to slap your big a**." Of course she was only joking but if Steve will slap her again then she will do the same! While he was sorting all the groceries,Natasha went to Steve's room. She didn't bother to close the door and just took her clothes off then grabbed one of his big baggyt-shirt. It was really comfortable to move in them so she decided to wear it.

βlack Щidow

User ImageUser Image

capn-dorito

midnight-tok3r

Interstellar Streaker

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 10:25 am
III_Lucky_Panda_ III

User Image
User Image
For truth and justice!

"Empty threats~" Steve sang, continuing to put the groceries away. As if she would be as naughty as to slap his a**. Once he finished putting everything away, he walked into the living room where he threw himself onto the couch, grabbed the remote, and turned on the television. His knees were bent so that if Natasha wanted to sit down with him, she could. Steve pressed 'guide' and scrolling through the list for something to watch. He would visit Fury at the SHIELDS headquarters later on, though he wouldn't tell Natasha where he was going. Knowing her, she would try to stop him and tell him that it would be best if no questions were asked. Absent-mindedly, Steve began to tug gently on the small hairs on his chin of his beard. He loved having a beard. It was much easier to keep it tamed than to shave each and every morning.

OOC ||

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 10:33 am
x -H o o l i a

User Image

User Image
Ƞatasha Ɍomanoff

Natasha was shocked when he actually sand empty threats,of course she was joking but she could do that. It seemed like Steve didn't belive her so she could show him later,when he won't be ready for it. She crossed her arms and shook her head to the sides."Are you challenging me,captain?" She asked with a smirk,following after him to the living room. Steve was the first one who sat down on the couch,Natasha sat on the other side of the couch and looked at the tv.Her back was leaned against the couch as she crossed her legs. "You know that I can really do it." She said,glancing at him for a moment.

βlack Щidow

User ImageUser Image

capn-dorito

midnight-tok3r

Interstellar Streaker

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 11:08 am
III_Lucky_Panda_ III

User Image
User Image
For truth and justice!

Steve laughed lightly upon hearing Natasha say that she would really do it. "Of course you can" Steve said sarcastically, winking tauntingly at Natasha yet again. He didn't recognize any of the tv shows or movies, so he tossed the remote lightly onto Natasha's lap before standing up and walking over to the door. "Anyway, I have to go somewhere. I'll be back later on." The dark haired male bent down and stuck his finger into the heel of his shoe as he slipped his foot in, doing the same with the other. He patted his back pockets, ensuring that he still had his keys. And with a nod and a simple smile, Steve was out. He took the elevator down to the main lobby where he walked out the back door to his motorcycle. He stuck the keys into the slot hearing the engine roar in response as he sped off to SHIELDS headquarters.

OOC ||

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 11:15 am
x -H o o l i a

User Image

User Image
Ƞatasha Ɍomanoff

Natasha smirked at his words,shaking her head slightly. She just had to wait for the right moment so he will forget about it and then she will surprise him with a slap.The two watched the tv quietly until Steve placed the remote on Natasha's left then got up. "You have to go? Where?" She asked,furrowing her eyebrows slightly. Steve always told her where he was going so why he was suddenly hiding it? Natasha watched him,showing a tiny smile when he smiled to her. He didn't even tell her where he was going..A sigh escaped from her mouth before laid on the couch and watched the tv,she had a slightly bad feeling but she shouldn't overreact..Maybe he just went to do some shopping.

βlack Щidow

User ImageUser Image

capn-dorito

midnight-tok3r

Interstellar Streaker

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 12:35 pm
III_Lucky_Panda_ III

User Image
User Image
For truth and justice!

It wasn't long before Steve reached the Triskelion. He took the elevator up to the third floor, which was where Nick's office was. He heard shuffling coming from inside after he knocked on the door. "Cap'n, I was just going to page you in. Come with me, we need to discuss a few things."

"Yes, sir." Said Steve, feeling slightly confused.

"Romanoff had another mission than yours."

"Which you have not felt compelled to tell me about until now. With all do respect, sir, why wasn't I informed about this earlier on?"

Suddenly, Nick turned on him. "I do not have to answer to you, Captain. You don't ask the questions around here; I do. Now keep your mouth shut and let me finish." He paused. "The reason I gave Agent Romanoff the mission is not because I trust her, but because she feels comfortable with everything. She, unlike you, does not ask questions." They were stepping into the elevator now, taking it down to the basement.

Nick.. by sending Agent Romanoff off to do her own thing, you left me on my own. The hostages could have died for Christ's sake..." he argued.

"I sent the greatest soldier in history. That does not happen."

"Soldiers trust each other, that makes them an army. A team."

The two stepped out of the elevator. Steve saw several hellicarriers. "The last time I trusted someone, Captain, I lost an eye." Nick lead him toward the doors and put in a six digit pass code. "This is Project Insight. Three carriers flying next generation
synchronized to a network of satellites that locates objectives. These new precision weapons for long range eliminates thousands of enemies per minute. We neutralize many threats before they happen."

This wasn't right at all. "Punishment usually comes after the crime.." Steve muttered, staring at some of the blue prints.

"Unfortunately we cannot afford to wait that long."

Steve furrowed his eyebrows, looking over at Nick. "What do you mean?"

"After the events in New York, I convinced the Security Council World we need progress in analyzing threats. This time we are ahead," Fury explained.

"So you pointed a gun at Earth and called it protection?"

"I read SSR files.

"A generation high?..."

Nick gave an exasperated sigh. "I realize that I made compromises, but I did it for freedom."

Steve was very slowly becoming angered. "This is not freedom. This is fear."

"SHIELD take the world as it is,
not how they like it to be."
Those words lingered in Steve's head the entire way home. Fury was obviously suspicious about SHIELD, though he didn't care enough to tell the Captain anything more. And that pissed him off.

OOC || sorry for the wait, had a couple things to do

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 12:42 pm
x -H o o l i a

User Image

User Image
Ƞatasha Ɍomanoff

Natasha was laying on the couch,watching the tv but at the same time she began to worry. Why would Steve go somewhere? Where was he going? A lot of question ran through her head but Steve wasn't here to answer her,slowly she sat up and turned on the tv. Her head started to ache from all the thoughts so she let out a deep sigh then turned on some old records,she decided to listen to Steve's music. Natasha moved to the kitchen and started to cook some lunch for the two of them, Steve was probably hungry so she decided to make a meal to keep herself busy and not thing about odd things.

((That's ok don't worry c: ,sorry for the short reply.. ))

βlack Щidow

User ImageUser Image

capn-dorito

midnight-tok3r

Interstellar Streaker

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 1:17 pm
III_Lucky_Panda_ III

User Image
User Image
For truth and justice!

The smell of delicious food hit him as soon as he walked through the door. "Smells good!" Steve exclaimed. Despite the fact that he was annoyed, he plastered a smile onto his face and walked into the kitchen to meet with Natasha. Ah, and she was listening to his music. Curling an arm around her slim waist for a brief moment, Steve gave her a soft kiss against her ear before continuing his way to the fridge where he poured himself a glass of orange juice. He hopped onto the counter, letting his opposite hand rest on his thigh as he sipped his beverage. The Captain looked over at the redhead and asked in a casual manner, "What have you been up to? Besides cooking."

OOC || no worries.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 1:25 pm
x -H o o l i a

User Image

User Image
Ƞatasha Ɍomanoff

Natasha smiled when Steve walked into the apartment,he didn't seem like he was in a bad mood so she stayed calm and happy."I hope it will taste good too." She said when he entered intot he kitchen,Natasha stood quietly when Steve wrapped an arm around her waist then gently kissed her ear,making her blush easily. "Captain, where have you been?" She asked as she opened the stove and placed the lazania there,she also cooked some potatoes. "Besides cooking? I just watched the tv and worried about you." She explained,slowly moving closer to him before wrapping her arms around his neck."So,mind telling me where you were?" She asked,her brown eyes stared into his charming eyes and their lips almost touched.

βlack Щidow

User ImageUser Image

capn-dorito

midnight-tok3r

Interstellar Streaker

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 1:49 pm
III_Lucky_Panda_ III

User Image
User Image
For truth and justice!

The Captain avoided her question by asking one of his own, hoping that she would just drop the topic all together. But she didn't. Steve licked his lips, one of his nervous habits he always had. She stepped in between his legs and slid her arms around his neck, asking him yet again where he was. His pale blue eyes twitched between her lips and her beautiful brown eyes, and he almost dished out the truth before he caught his tongue. "At Tony's. He added a new element to his suit, wanted me to check it out." Steve swallowed the slight lump in his throat, and before she could respond, he closed off the distance between their lips. He wrapped a hand around her waist to the small of her back, arching her into him.

OOC ||

Gaia online high school

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games