Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] The Best Time is Tea Time (Carlos & Marcy)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Grifferie

Crew

Deus Sherry

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 1:26 am
Marcy had learned a few things in her first few weeks at school. She met new folks, memorized the path to all of her classes, and found more than one place to buy tea.

It was as she was coming back from one such place (the maul) that something caught her attention. A neat, little, fuzzy, purple caterpillar. At least she thought it was a caterpillar. It could have been a fuzzy worm, perhaps. Oh! No. Certainly not. It had legs. "Caterpillar." For sure.

Now, normally Marcy didn't really enjoy insects. She didn't mind them, really, but she didn't seek them out. But caterpillars turned into butterflies, and she liked butterflies. Even more-so now that she was friends with Mia. And this caterpillar reminded her of Mia, being purple and all.

So Marcy....followed it. She didn't even float as she squatted down, bag of tea in one hand, and watched the creature crawl across the path. She followed it, taking steps every few moments, slowly keeping up as it wriggled onto the grass, past a bit of shrubbery, and towards a tree.

She was curious. What did caterpillars do all day?

Marcy only ever had the most pertinent of questions.

phantompanther13
I made a thing. : D

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 5:50 pm
Carlos smelled a thing. He was on the hunt, maybe for a nice butterfly, they had been about lately and he has been chasing them despite having accidentally almost eaten a familiar. He would just leave the purple and blue ones alone from now on. Any others were fair game.

while he was sniffing he smelled something else, something better than butterflies. Tea. His nose set to the air and his ears twitched. He heard a single word. Caterpillar. That was enough to bring forth the little Cheshire cat directly to this other ghost. oh another ghost. And she had Tea. Creeping up Carlos sniffed at the tea bags in her hand bending down to do so. "Have you got a spare spot of tea?" he asked perhaps a little too close, yellow eyes staring at her.

GrnGriff
yoooo. hi have a Carlos.

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

Grifferie

Crew

Deus Sherry

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 6:43 pm
Marcy had been very engrossed in what she was doing, watching the caterpillar. It was really rather cute the way it moved, almost pushing itself forward on little piece of lawn at a time, like a worm..but with legs. Such a neat way to--

"Ah!" Marcy jumped and turned, seeing she was not alone. Oh dear. How had she let this...whoever it was sneak up on her. Marcy blinked, looking into those great big yellow eyes. Oh, right! She'd been asked a question.

"I...I do indeed." She held out the tea, proving it. "Do you like tea? My name is Marcy. I'm a ghost. Would you like some tea?" Politeness dictated introductions, and an interest in tea dictated an invite.

phantompanther13
sorry for the wait orz

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 7:04 pm
"Tea Tea yes, I always have room for a spot of Tea." Carlos purred eyes squinting half closed. It was about then that he realized that she had introduced herself. Introduced herself in the strange student way that he was starting to get used too. Still it was not a proper introduction.

"What floats and drinks tea?...." oh that was a terrible one. it needed more but Carlos was having problems with it. Marcy and tea didnt' really rhyme even though they sounded a like. He plopped down dropping down to a squat, sitting on his heels while he thought. This wasn't right. "Tea Marcy me bee flea." he mumbled out trying to find the right words. "Glee!"

What floats and drinks tea,
and shares with a heart filled with glee?

well that really could fit either of them, but it wasn't bad for an on the spot riddle.

GrnGriff
you are so cute. no worries, my tags have been even slower lately.

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

Grifferie

Crew

Deus Sherry

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 6:21 pm
"Glad to hear it!" A smile grew on Marcy's face. Nothing made her happier than sharing tea with people.

"Hm?" There was no way she could hope to hide her slight confusion at his question. Floats and drinks tea? Marcy...had no idea.

Though it seemed her new friend was a bit confused, too. She couldn't quite read the expression on their face, and she squatted down so she could look him in the eye. It...didn't help her understanding. Especially not with the mumbling.

"I'm sorry? Could...could you repeat that?" Marcy wasn't sure if she was being asked a question or not.

phantompanther13

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 8:52 am
Did she not like his riddle? He looked up at her and stared her in the eye repeating the riddle a little louder this time.

"What floats and drinks tea,
and shares with a heart filled with glee?"

His ears perked and he turned them towards her waiting for the response. Maybe she was one of those who didn't understand riddles...

GrnGriff
ugh, see what I mean? XD RL ate me sorry.

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items