Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] That's Not Firewood! (Amy/ Andrew)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 2:51 am
Another day, another day of practice. Andrew sighed. Why did he take summer classes this year? He would far rather be at home celebrating the festivities. It was hot it was summer it was time to be outside. Training was fine but... he was starting to miss the booth from last year.

He got paid to to do that, this... this was just boring. But Considering he was working hard he did have a bit more spending money. Grades really did do a thing when it came to asking for money. Especially after the whole up that evil mountain thing.

But still. Boring. He rustled though the trees an found some branches. One looked dead enough. With a burst of wings he flew up to the branch hitting the branch above it. "Jack damn it!" Clearly his wings had grown too much. he had lost that small space maneuverability he used to have. Still he had what he wanted. Standing Andrew used his own weight to start to remove the branch. Jump jump crack. The smell of fresh green tree sap hit the air. perhaps it wasn't as dead as he thought.

Viva Viola

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2014 7:57 pm
Every branch that was broken made her wince visibly. Didn't that insufferable boil know that he was hurting the tree?! When another branch was broken, Amy quickly got up and calmly walked up to the tree with her head held high and her hands behind her back. She promptly cleared her throat and looked up at the boil above her.

"E-Excuse me.....Could you please stop that? You're hurting the poor thing!"

As if to prove a point, she knelt down and placed her hand at the base of the tree, patting and comforting it.

phantompanther13

Viva Viola

Mythical Senshi

10,400 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Signature Look 250

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2014 7:29 pm
Andrew was interrupted in his business of collecting things to burn. "Hurting it?" he looked down and saw... well basically a plant student.

"It's a tree. I'm not hurting it." not that he cared if he was. Trees were just firewood to him.

Viva Viola

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2015 7:31 pm
Amy blinked a couple of times before she choose that moment to huff. H-How RUDE! Did this student have any remorse?! The poor plant was suffering being set on fire like that and he had the nerve to to say it was "just a tree"? The plant girl frowned and was now determined to make him understand that everything had a life, whether it was breathing or not.

"It may seem like "just a tree" to you, but believe it or not, plants have feelings as well. Your carelessness and indifferent attitude towards this is rather disturbing. If I were to hit you with one of my vines and say "Oh you're just a dumb boil, I'm not hurting you", wouldn't that make you feel angry and hurt?"

She pointed to the tree.

"Well its the same with the poor creature that's "just a tree"...."

phantompanther13

Viva Viola

Mythical Senshi

10,400 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Signature Look 250
THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff