Welcome to Gaia! ::

•• Kuro Shiro Reborn••

Back to Guilds

A guild where anyone and anything can co-exist, but not always on peaceful terms. Designed with the creative, over-restricted RPer in mind. 

Tags: feline, Elves, dragon, free, wolf 

Reply Welcome and Information
♥♥Introductions♥♥ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

JadeRabbitEmperor

High-functioning Garbage

19,525 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2015 4:18 am
Makako-ma
Ohhmaru-Concoo-Tanoweichi
Makako-ma
Makako-ma
Skolg couldn't care less about coins so for all he could care she can have them. He obeys who ever feeds him, and he followed who ever he deems stronger then himself. So unless she both feed and is stronger them him he's a bit of a rouge agent. But she'd only need to best him once to earn his respect and loyalty's.

He has a slave mentality. Obey who owns him sort of thing i guess you could say.
dunno if she'd beat him in a fair fight but she'd probably find a way to just do business with him. ranged, merchantile, magic, and taking advantage of others will be a thing for her so she will probably be a useful ally to him when he wants to do specific jobs. She may also need someone to make some trouble here and there
Well Skolgs her guy then ! He's a breton rage mage. Two handed weapons with quick fire spells and fear spells.

Hell he'd follower her just for food and a good fight. lol
... I think I could make a 3d version of him lol
huh ? neutral
I think I could make one of these for him lol

User Image
go for it, but how ?  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2015 4:23 am
Makako-ma
Makako-ma
Well Skolgs her guy then ! He's a breton rage mage. Two handed weapons with quick fire spells and fear spells.

huh ? neutral
I think I could make one of these for him lol

User Image
go for it, but how ?
mods and spell effects

:p never seen a Breton that huge but shouldn't make much difference till I try to make his armor  

Makako-ma

Makako-ma

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2015 6:44 am
Makako-ma
Makako-ma
Skolg couldn't care less about coins so for all he could care she can have them. He obeys who ever feeds him, and he followed who ever he deems stronger then himself. So unless she both feed and is stronger them him he's a bit of a rouge agent. But she'd only need to best him once to earn his respect and loyalty's.

He has a slave mentality. Obey who owns him sort of thing i guess you could say.
dunno if she'd beat him in a fair fight but she'd probably find a way to just do business with him. ranged, merchantile, magic, and taking advantage of others will be a thing for her so she will probably be a useful ally to him when he wants to do specific jobs. She may also need someone to make some trouble here and there

huh ? neutral

getting closer lol

User Image

User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2015 10:24 am
Makako-ma

Welcome to the guild, Ohhmaru. I'm happy to see you and Makako-ma are getting along. However, please migrate your conversation to the Chatterbox subforum please. sweatdrop  

SnowWolf1118
Captain

Practical Teammate

41,625 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100

JadeRabbitEmperor

High-functioning Garbage

19,525 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2015 10:27 am
SnowWolf1118
Makako-ma

Welcome to the guild, Ohhmaru. I'm happy to see you and Makako-ma are getting along. However, please migrate your conversation to the Chatterbox subforum please. sweatdrop
She made me do it gonk

Lol otay will do.

*Grabs Makako and kidnaps* twisted all mine now ...  
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2015 7:38 am
Hello mina-san!
You ca call me Suzie or Banana. I have just been recently accepted into this guild so hope I can meet up with interesting people here.

Here are some things I like:
Yellow
Bananas
Condiments
Ice cream
TV series (specifically detective/ crime stuff)

Here are some things I don't like:
Rude and heartless people

Not sure where to go from here but I'll be lurking around the forum and checking everything out.

Just finished my exams! So hooray for that :3  

Suziah

Shy Gaian

6,400 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Loiiypop-chan
Crew

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2015 9:41 pm
Suziah

Welcome! biggrin We look forward to rping and chatting with you! And congrats on finishing the exams, that's always a relief.  
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2015 12:04 am
Loiiypop-chan
Suziah

Welcome! biggrin We look forward to rping and chatting with you! And congrats on finishing the exams, that's always a relief.

Thank you! I actually RP-ed yesterday on the town square xD Didn't know where to start so I just sort of go with the flow  

Suziah

Shy Gaian

6,400 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200

SnowWolf1118
Captain

Practical Teammate

41,625 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2015 7:04 am
Suziah
Loiiypop-chan
Suziah

Thank you! I actually RP-ed yesterday on the town square xD Didn't know where to start so I just sort of go with the flow

Town Square is always a great place to start because most characters end up in that spot anyways. smile  
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2015 11:39 am
SnowWolf1118
Suziah
Loiiypop-chan
Suziah

Town Square is always a great place to start because most characters end up in that spot anyways. smile

Yeah, that's what I thought so too The thing is, not sure where ot go from there now ^^"  

Suziah

Shy Gaian

6,400 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200

SnowWolf1118
Captain

Practical Teammate

41,625 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2015 1:35 pm
Suziah

Um, I can have a character interact with yours. Actually, I have a character who is half-alchemist and is in need of some guidance (that doesn't come from his witchy betrothed and his familiar). In the meantime, you character can approach any of my characters currently in Town Square.  
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2015 12:33 am
SnowWolf1118
Suziah

Um, I can have a character interact with yours. Actually, I have a character who is half-alchemist and is in need of some guidance (that doesn't come from his witchy betrothed and his familiar). In the meantime, you character can approach any of my characters currently in Town Square.

Great! I shall write one down now smile  

Suziah

Shy Gaian

6,400 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Noizless

Deathly Prophet

15,125 Points
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2015 4:51 pm
Hello!
My name is Noizless but you can just call me That Crazy overDRAMAtical Fangirl. (That was a joke. Don't really call me that.) You can actually call me Mori or Moriko. I draw, a lot, but not as often as I should for an art student. I'm about to be a freshman in college, majoring in art so I can become a mangaka.

I don't have an OC of myself (sorta) because I use one of my characters almost all of the time. I guess to an extent he is a representation of me (besides that he shares a character of my name). His name is Shirohanna no Mori! He's a cat demon who tends to kidnap princes and find himself lots of trouble.

I don't know what else to say so I will just say my tablet sucks and nice to meet you all!  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2015 5:46 pm
Greetings!

My name is Schar (pronounced Shh-are. Just clearing that up because it's been pronounced wrong 18 million times.) I'm not really much special. I'm 22 years old, (i know im old) I'm Blood type o+ and I donate on a regular basis! I'm Entomophobic (which is the psychological fear of insects) every time I see any kind of bug I panic and get a little uncomfortable! So please don't post pictures of bugs around me. I will panic! Uh, I'm also an artist and I've been working on my own comic series since about 2009? (my gaia name is a referance to my comic. the main character is a super hero named Kaminari King) Something like that? So I'll probably end up drawing my RPCs regularly. Uh, more about me: I'm a veteran role player and I've been role playing with Gaia since I was about 12 years old. So about 10 years of role playing experience! I also work a 3rd shift job, so i might not be on during the day time very much. i get up around 6-7pm everyday but don't worry! i post long and ill reply when im awake!

I look forward to role playing and meeting all of you!  

Kaminari king

Supreme Demigod

9,825 Points
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Tycoon 200

Rin Lufia

Nine-tailed Fox

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2015 10:15 am
Kaminari king
Greetings!

My name is Schar (pronounced Shh-are. Just clearing that up because it's been pronounced wrong 18 million times.) I'm not really much special. I'm 22 years old, (i know im old) I'm Blood type o+ and I donate on a regular basis! I'm Entomophobic (which is the psychological fear of insects) every time I see any kind of bug I panic and get a little uncomfortable! So please don't post pictures of bugs around me. I will panic! Uh, I'm also an artist and I've been working on my own comic series since about 2009? (my gaia name is a referance to my comic. the main character is a super hero named Kaminari King) Something like that? So I'll probably end up drawing my RPCs regularly. Uh, more about me: I'm a veteran role player and I've been role playing with Gaia since I was about 12 years old. So about 10 years of role playing experience! I also work a 3rd shift job, so i might not be on during the day time very much. i get up around 6-7pm everyday but don't worry! i post long and ill reply when im awake!

I look forward to role playing and meeting all of you!

I'd like to welcome you. I'm always happy to see a fellow artist and I hope you like it here!

I'd like to hear about your comic some time. If you'd like to chat with me about it, I'm always around!

Hope you have a great day!  
Welcome and Information

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces