Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] CELEBRATION! (Amphi/Lou) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 1:06 pm
When Lou got back to his room, there would be a million balloons. A MILLION BALLONS ON THE FLOOR, ON THE CIELING. Black and White and Blue ones because her favorite color is blue but because Lou like black and white so.

Amphi had spookies and little blood packets for him and all of Lou's favorites things including herself and flowers and...

And she was sitting on the bed all nervous and excited with big words over it that said CONGRATULATIONS.

Obviously there was a really...REALLY proud mermaid waiting for him.

Sexy Cocaine

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 1:20 pm
And Lou marched in, the sound of stickiness accompanying every step he took.

He was... Covered in water and brown stuff which he hoped was chocolate.

So it came as no surprise that he was a little... Shocked to find his room already invaded by a certain someone.

Lou had actually planned on cleaning himself up and resting before he passed along the good news. Man, word travels through the grapevine fast.

"Woah... That's a s**t ton of balloons."

Amphi must have been good at blowing.

BA DM CHH.

Nyxtsuki Moon

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 1:32 pm
Amphi took one look at Lou.

"Oh Baby." She didn't even come over to hug him and went into the bathroom to start a hot bath/shower for him. "That bad?"

Sexy Cocaine

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 1:43 pm
Lou jokingly held his hands up for a hug as she walked past, well aware that it would be a fruitless effort. It struck him as funny nonetheless.

"Well. I didn't die." The vampire shrugged and kicked his shoes off. He would have to take care of that later.

"Mostly I was dipped in... What I hope is chocolate and frozen by ice water." The boil sighed as he followed her into the bathroom, carefully removing his poor suit. "I just wish I'd gotten some warning not to wear my usual threads."

Nyxtsuki Moon

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 1:50 pm
She gave him a LOOK. Because hugs would not happen with all the...the stuff he was currently carrying. She let the water run, as they returned back to the bathroom. This must be a sign. They'd forever be hanging out in the bathroom.

He started to strip and she let eyes wander for a moment before looking up to the ceiling. Such a nice ceiling. It didn't matter that...you know...She blushed just thinking about it.

Her gaze dropped to the suit and she cocked her head at it. "Will you have to get a new one?"

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 2:03 pm
"Well, I'm more worried about my shoes than the suit, really." The boil said honestly, tossing his suit jacket and shirt in the corner, along with his pants. "There was some kind of adhesive on the floor that's now stuck on the soles. A suit is easy to replace. It's hard to find a good cobbler." He could try repairing them himself but... It probably wouldn't go over as well as he thought it might. Past be damned, he wasn't the same person.

"So.. How did you find out?" He changed the subject, smiling as he looked back through to his room covered in balloons. "I was going to surprise you and you surprised me instead."

Nyxtsuki Moon

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 2:13 pm
She frowned, looking past outside to where the shoes laid. Maybe they could buy...new ones. If he wanted.

Instead she smiled up at him, and not meaning to sound creepy, "I know! I know everything about you! But I also heard from some of the teachers!" She wouldn't tell him who thouggggggggggh.

"B...But I wanted to do something special because you're special and this is special." She smiled over at him, "I am very...very happy that you're moving up!" She reached over to brush up at his hair. "And I like surprising you." Because he was ALWAYS surprising her.

Sexy Cocaine

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 2:37 pm
Lou laughed. "My biggest fan, huh?" Lou didn't want to touch her, so he kissed her forehead instead. At least his lips weren't dirty... For the most part. "If I didn't know better, I'd think you were some kind of stalker." Which was okay. He was thoroughly satisfied with that.

How had he managed to land himself someone like Amphi? She was so selfless and thoughtful. Basically his polar opposite. "Every day is special when you're around." It was probably the sappiest thing that had ever left his lips, but it was true. Whether she was doing something silly or amazing, there was never a dull moment. "Especially when I get to see you naked."

He couldn't leave a moment too sappy, after all.

Wordlessly he moved over to the bath tub to dunk himself in, before he started to reek.

Nyxtsuki Moon

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 1:39 pm
"Biggest fan!" Amphi preened a bit, looking him over. "May...Maybe? Maybe I stalk you?" Maybe she did, maybe she didn't.

"Is it?" Her heart warmed like 100000000000000000%. Then she warmed 10000000000000% because..."Get into the tub you, geez."

She waited till he was in, settling on her knee's next to him and reaching over for a cloth.

Careful not to get water on her legs, she started scrubbing some of the gunk off.

"What did you have to do?"

Sexy Cocaine

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 4:34 pm
Thoroughly satisfied by her reactions, Lou let himself relax in the tub. His eyes lit up like a Christmastival tree when she sat down next to him and started to scrub.

Everything was suddenly worth it. In fact, he would do it a second time if the reward was the same.

"Oh, you know." The boil started, the back of his hand dramatically pressed against his forehead. "I had to... Walk through a filthy house."

DA DUMMMM.

Wait, what?

Nyxtsuki Moon

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 4:51 pm
Amphi waited a beat, dropping the scrub into the water to get the filth off and then bringing it back up to continue to the scrubbing.

"A filthy house?" She made a small humming sound. "You didn't have to face fire pits? Or use a flying machine? Nothing dangerous at all?" Her hands trailed over his chest, scrubbing there as well.

Sexy Cocaine

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2014 1:35 pm
Lou raised a hand out of the water and tapped his chin. "Hm. Nope. Not that I remember." His eyebrows furrowed. "Why? What did you have to do for your exams, Miss Alumni?" He looked over and batted his eyelashes. What magical stories could senpai bestow upon him?

Nyxtsuki Moon

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2014 7:34 pm
Amphi went back to scrubbing, dipping the sponge in the water and ringing it out again.

"Lucky Lucky~" She rested her cheek on his, leaning over on him. Almost like a hug...but she was just trying to get to the harder to reach areas. "Well my second year exam, I had to do a obstacle course of....just.." She wasn't sure how to describe it, "Obstacles. Dangerous ones. Pits with stakes in them, fire. It was a gauntlet."

She hummed now, "My third year exam I had to face a hunter. A hunter of my imagination. One that scared me more then I thought I could be scared of. I had to heal myself. I had to master my healing." She closed her eyes, her hand stilling. "It was my first and last confrontation to hunters. I haven't talked to them since."

And then there was her last exam.

"Me and Danny took our last exam together. It was...also interesting. We had obstacles and dreams to face. All leading up to the final boss? He was tough, but we did it!" And now here she was.

"I love you." She said randomly, just because she could.

Sexy Cocaine

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 3:46 pm
Lou pushed his cheek into hers, like a cat rubbing against a post. Smiling innocently, he listened to her in silence, imagining the scenarios she explained. Wow, he'd really gotten it easy street, hadn't he?

The vampire glanced over at her sudden proclamation, grasping at her hands and holding them ransom. "I love you too." He cooed, making kissy faces at her before pausing.

"So... What's a hunter?"

Nyxtsuki Moon

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 7:58 pm
She laughed as her hands were caught, and she felt ticklish kisses across her cheek. She preened at the attention, letting her hands rest on his chest instead of returning to scrubbing.

His questions made her stop and she wondered why she had never told the vampire of the hunters. She had assumed it was because she would never have to worry about Lou meeting them.

For a moment, she debated on telling him. Part of it was wanting to keep him ignorant and blissful. But the other wanted to keep him safe.

"Hunters are humans who have bonded to a weapon that used to be a former student or creature of Halloween. They hunt all things that are made of fear and try to kill them off." She sighed, "Mostly they fight against the horseman but they have been known to capture students for experiments." She closed her eyes. "They are bad and good things."

Sexy Cocaine

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces