Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Introductions
☆ Welcome! Introduce Yourself Here! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

dusknighting

Predestined Star

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2023 12:52 am
Hello, thank you for letting me join the guild! You can call me Knight, and go by he/him.

I'm brand new to Gaia so everything feels unfamiliar to me, but I'm very happy to be here to learn the ropes! I'll be in your care o/  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2023 2:17 am
Hallo! I'm K, nice to meet you.
I do art sometimes
My account may not be new but I sure am! Let's get along!  

Isukacheri

Seeker

bindis

Shirtless Supermodel

11,575 Points
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2023 4:23 pm
Hi! My names Bindi, it's been awhile since i've been on gaia, but im happy to be back blaugh  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2023 6:31 pm
dusknighting
Hello, thank you for letting me join the guild! You can call me Knight, and go by he/him.

I'm brand new to Gaia so everything feels unfamiliar to me, but I'm very happy to be here to learn the ropes! I'll be in your care o/

Hi and welcome! Sorry I'm a bit late - crazy busy with school starting back up. But so glad you're here!  

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2023 6:34 pm
Isukacheri
Hallo! I'm K, nice to meet you.
I do art sometimes
My account may not be new but I sure am! Let's get along!

ART! Yay! Welcome to NSTG! Sorry for the late reply - been crazy busy with school starting back up (I'm a teacher). Glad you're here!  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2023 6:35 pm
bindis
Hi! My names Bindi, it's been awhile since i've been on gaia, but im happy to be back blaugh

Welcome back, bindis! We're glad you're here! Sorry for the late reply - crazy busy as school starts back up. But super glad to have you here!  

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2023 6:36 pm
babypink199
Hi! Welcome to the Newbie Supporting and Training Guild. biggrin To help you start your exploration of the NSTG, please be sure to visit our official Welcome Thread, which will link you to some of the most important and exciting places in the NSTG. Also be sure to visit our Active Members Raffle; it's free to enter, and every 20 posts you make in the guild will earn you one raffle ticket for an awesome prize. Thanks, and we can't wait to see you around the guild!  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2023 1:11 am
JoyRose
babypink199
Hi! Welcome to the Newbie Supporting and Training Guild. biggrin To help you start your exploration of the NSTG, please be sure to visit our official Welcome Thread, which will link you to some of the most important and exciting places in the NSTG. Also be sure to visit our Active Members Raffle; it's free to enter, and every 20 posts you make in the guild will earn you one raffle ticket for an awesome prize. Thanks, and we can't wait to see you around the guild!

hi! thank u so much, i'm happy to be here heart biggrin

babypink199

Liberal Browser

3,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Dressed Up 200

irresistibly natural

Fluffy Prophet

4,300 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2024 6:51 pm
gaia_angelleft hellow there, name's irrestibly natural! gaia_angelright

I'm an old gaian but kinda back from a hiatus or unplanned one. real life required my focus but I'm slowly getting back into being around.
I don't get on a lot and when I do its just a bit for posting here and there, a lot of my friends have left or no longer come around so been trying to find new people to chat with.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2024 3:10 pm
Hey, everybody! I'm not exactly a new Gaian. I used to be very active a long time ago and now I'm back! I guess the nostalgia got to me. biggrin

I can't wait to see what has changed about Gaia since I last logged in.  

genavieve

Grievous Miracle

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2024 5:13 pm
Hi there! I'm Zahnka, but if it's easier you can refer to me as Mel! I'm a fresh-as-it-gets newbie to Gaia, but I'm really excited to explore the site & art community here!  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2024 9:43 pm
irresistibly natural

genavieve

melnibone

We're glad to see you all here! It's just in time for our Valentines event with chances to win prizes smile

Many things have changed over time, but other things have come back, such as flash games and aquariums. Our resources forums have threads that will help explain some of the things you have missed or can explore smile  

FaereFae

Crew

Friendly Kitten

15,375 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Somebody Likes You 100

ozmo azarath

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2024 6:50 pm
Hi.

Gay.
Newly Single.

lover of ttrpgs, final fantasy games, discord, and kissing boys

dm me for my switch or ps5 code  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2024 7:23 am
Hello! biggrin

Thank you for accepting me into the Guild. I am returning to Gaia after a (very) long absence, and have lost access to my old account, so I am starting afresh.

Some things about the site seem pretty much the same as I remember, while others are either different, or new to me. One of the things I used to enjoy was decorating my home, but that feature does not seem to work any more, unfortunately. confused

I look forward to meeting other members! smile  

Onsu-neko

Badgeless Browser

4,450 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Voter 100
☆ Introductions

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash