Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Introductions
☆ Welcome! Introduce Yourself Here! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Musical_Mun

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 12:10 am
Hey, I'm Mun!
I like music, and musicals in general and can play multiple instruments.
Love to chat alot, but live in Australia so my timezone is a bit difficult (clockblocked again XD).
Nice to meet you all.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 4:02 am
Musical_Mun
Hey, I'm Mun!
Love to chat alot, but live in Australia so my timezone is a bit difficult (clockblocked again XD).
Nice to meet you all.

I know how the time zone problem feels xp . I live in eastern Europe and I barely see anyone online unless I log in at night.  

Vertighost

Fluffy Lunatic

7,800 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Alchemy Level 4 100

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 11:01 am
TimeDevourer16
Hi...real name's, Jomari Diacat, I'm 21, BS-Mechanical eng'g student.
Don't really know how to introduce myself, but yeah I'm a newbie..
"TimeDevourer16", please help me and my avatar to enjoy Gaia... smilies/icon_smile.gif
-friends
-donations (wishlist)
-golds(?)
-guild

any..

Welcome! Good luck with your various quests! Cool avi name!

Musical_Mun
Hey, I'm Mun!
Nice to meet you all.

That's the nice thing about the text-based forums - your post will be there waiting for us when we get on later! I know, I get online at odd times, too, so I get it!  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2015 10:21 pm
I'm sooyeon from Korea and I am new. smile  

MikasaX93

Hilarious Seeker

Leventor

Predestined Master

3,925 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Expert Skill 150
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2015 10:03 pm
Greetings, I'm new here and is an 18 years old biology student. I like pizza and games, especially Final Fantasy series. Pleased to meet all of you! cool  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2015 1:47 am
I'm yarra, 19 years old from Indonesia <3  

Yarra Yora

Cerulean Miko

Blessed Warrior

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2015 3:15 pm
Hello, my name is Angela. I am 36 going on to 37 years old.
I have 4 cats and been married for almost 13 years. I am an introvert.

I am left-handed. I am an artist.
I like cartoons, anime, and cats. I dislike spiders, hot weather, and hornets.

Nice to meet all of you. whee

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2015 5:22 am
Hi! My name is Jordan. Don't hesitate to send me a message or add me, I'm in desperate need of new friends on here :p  

jordansrage

Taken Fatcat

6,875 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Friendly 100

StarKat23

Skilled Dabbler

3,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2015 8:24 pm
Hello there. I'm not really new, just returning after a few years' absence. My name's Katy but I love new nicknames so feel free to call me whatever as long as it isn't rude.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2015 4:43 pm
Hi everyone!

I'm Emiliano. I'm from Argentina and I'm 16

Nice to meet you all biggrin  

TheBlackWisper

xXSakuraCharm

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2015 4:33 pm
Hey, I'm Hazel smile I'm new here, and kinda shy. I'm pretty confused about a lot of stuff. Ive got some of it figured out, but still in the dark on some other things! Feel free to fr me. smile Nice to meet you!  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2015 8:36 pm
Hi every one nice to meet you
The names ally
I'm 16 in high school
I run track and soccer
If u want to know anything about me or just say hi
Just quote me
heart  

Princess Alyssa 13

poopsockk

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2015 3:33 pm
Hi, i don't even know what people call me anymore.

I enjoy music: Shoegaze, Math Rock, Midwestern Emotional, Alternative Rock, Post-Rock, Hip-Hop, IDM, Freak/Folk, Chiptune, Art Rock, Experimental.

I also play a couple videogames: Dota 2, Portal - and watch teevee and anime: Breaking Bad, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Baccano, Serial Experiments Lain. I'm starting to get into literature and film, current favorites are Lolita and Memento.

i need to go outside  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2015 7:50 am
MikasaX93
I'm sooyeon from Korea and I am new. smile

I'm so sorry I forgot to say hi when you first came. Korea! How exotic to a simple American like me! Welcome to NSTG! I hope you're finding our summer event in full swing! And don't forget our party on Saturday!

Leventor
Greetings, I'm new here and is an 18 years old biology student. I like pizza and games, especially Final Fantasy series. Pleased to meet all of you! cool

Greetings! Biology student? Does that mean you're already in college? Games! I mean, it's kinda hard to share a pizza here on Gaia, yum_pizza , but games are fun! Welcome to NSTG! I hope you're finding our summer event in full swing! And don't forget our party on Saturday!

Yarra Yora
'm yarra, 19 years old from Indonesia <3
Welcome! I don't know much about Indonesia, except the people there tend to be unusually beautiful. What is the significance to your name? Welcome to NSTG! I hope you're finding our summer event in full swing! And don't forget our party on Saturday!

Cerulean Miko
Hello, my name is Angela. I am 36 going on to 37 years old.
I have 4 cats and been married for almost 13 years. I am an introvert.

I am left-handed. I am an artist.
I like cartoons, anime, and cats. I dislike spiders, hot weather, and hornets.

Nice to meet all of you. whee

Nice to meet you, too! I'm older than you are, have been married longer, and am right-handed. I WISH I was more artistic. I love looking at the work talented folks like you do. I like the same things you do, but spiders don't bother me (although hornets are painful pests). I like warm weather, but my husband is a cool/cold-weather guy, so our house is always on that fine line between us. lol
Welcome to NSTG! I hope you're finding our summer event in full swing! And don't forget our party on Saturday!  

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2015 7:51 am
jordansrage
Hi! My name is Jordan. Don't hesitate to send me a message or add me, I'm in desperate need of new friends on here razz

Welcome, new friend. Sorry it's taken me so long to say that. But I'm glad you're here! Welcome to NSTG! I hope you're finding our summer event in full swing! And don't forget our party on Saturday!

StarKat23
Hello there. I'm not really new, just returning after a few years' absence. My name's Katy but I love new nicknames so feel free to call me whatever as long as it isn't rude.

Welcome back! I do like your username. I'm not creative enough to come up with an original nickname, but it's great to have you here! Welcome to NSTG! I hope you're finding our summer event in full swing! And don't forget our party on Saturday!

TheBlackWisper
Hi everyone!

I'm Emiliano. I'm from Argentina and I'm 16

Nice to meet you all biggrin

Hi Emiliano! Why do you call yourself "TheBlakcWisper"? Argentina, lovely! Nice to meet you, too! Welcome to NSTG! I hope you're finding our summer event in full swing! And don't forget our party on Saturday!  
☆ Introductions

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff