Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Introductions
☆ Welcome! Introduce Yourself Here! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ms Jezebel Spirit

Feral Bibliophile

13,750 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Marathon 300
  • Tooth Fairy 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2014 10:41 pm
kazeaka

Sorry for the late reply. This got buried under a ton of notices from the event.
Nice to meet you!
I met one woman close to having her first child so far on here.
How old are your kiddies?

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2014 3:24 am
`My Little p***s`
kazeaka

Sorry for the late reply. This got buried under a ton of notices from the event.
Nice to meet you!
I met one woman close to having her first child so far on here.
How old are your kiddies?

No worries smile My kids are 6 and 4. whee  

kazeaka

Generous Swapper

12,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Newbie Helper 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Jesse l29l

Thankful Loverboy

16,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Millionaire 200
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2014 4:24 pm
hello everyone, my name is well.... as my username shows... it's jesse aikens... im 21... i work at McDonalds in loby... graduated from school... and just living my life as I want to  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2014 6:36 pm
Hello, my name is Cam and I'm in high school in Florida smile  

fuestray

Faun

hootyowl

Enduring Regular

10,675 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2014 10:16 am
Hi my names Sarah, I'm from the UK, i've got a 3 year old son called Lex and i'm currently a stay home mum looking after him. Just getting used to site now ^^;  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2014 11:58 am
Hi! My names athena and im from california!  

athenarosette

PrincessTeala

Dramatic Protagonist

23,790 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Player 50
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2014 9:18 pm
Hi. You can call me Teala.(Don't feel comfortable using my real name.)
I'm 24 and live in Florida. I found this guild though the last kickstart/event, the Tri-Town Showdown. I was on team Gambino.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2014 4:27 am
Hello and welcome everyone! I've been on this guild for just over a week but I haven't properly introduced myself yet. My name is Emberxylic Len (Ember or Len for short). I am 18 years old and I moved to Vancouver just over a year ago. I'm currently a grade 12 High school student. I had this account since 2009 and I came back just a few weeks ago from a 2 year or so hiatus. Feel free to come and chat with me or ask any questions, I mostly roam around the forums. I'll see everyone around in the guild~  

Emberxylic Len

Ice-Cold Combatant

18,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • 50 Wins 150

AveryMary21

Demonic Punk

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2014 7:05 pm
Hi~~ Just call me Avery.. Seriously ninja , I'm not comfortable when people from around the world called me by my real name. I'm a senior in high school (17). I was on a 2/3 years of hiatus... and just came back 2/3 weeks ago... I'm planning to be active in gaia from now on.

-I have 5 kittens, 3 pre-teen cats, 1 teen cat and 2 adults( a mommy and his adult son). Total of 11 felines. 10 of them are from 1 mommy.. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2014 7:07 pm
*scribbles unconventional on under 'hello my name is' on the name tag' then slaps it on her chest* hello!  

UnconventionalMuffin

SoWrongItsMadi

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2014 4:00 pm
Hi, I'm Madison! I'm 17 I live in Arizona (Hoping to move to Utah soon.) and absolutely love music! I don't really have a favorite band, but when a band that I like comes to my state I always say "My favorite band is playing here!" I'm learning the guitar at the moment, but I completely suck sweatdrop My dad's friend has been teaching me. He actually played with the Scorpions before they became the scorpions. I am one of the lucky few to have met my Idol. I cried... I didn't mean too, I didn't even feel the tears coming on, they just started poring out of my eyes. Well that's a little bit about me, if you want to get to know me pm me ^-^ I would love to make some new friends!  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2014 9:16 pm
hey guys... Muerto here. I've been a regular on Gaia since 2006. for the most part I tend to just roam around Gaia posting here and there. mainly during events. other than that I usually just stay within the shadows twisted  

AngelMuerto

Avenger

Jade Reift

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2014 11:04 pm
. : : : . : : .

Hi there everyone! My name is Jade. I'm currently a college student studying civil engineering. I love listening to music, reading, playing sports, and being outdoors. Hope to meet all of you soon! smile

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2014 6:33 am
Hello everyone and welcome to the new people! I've been in the guild for a little while now, but didn't take the time to introduce myself sweatdrop

You can call me Jackie. I'm not new here, though my account age may suggest it. I just came back from a 4 year hiatus during which my old account was closed for inactivity. I'm a Canadian French literature student in University. Other than reading, there are so many things I love doing that I'm just running from one place to another all the time, and it would be long to state everything.

As for stuff I do on gaia, I love making tekteks and playing around with my avatar. I hang out in various forums, and once in a while I'll do some short role-play for events.  

FindingJackie

Angelic Muse

15,675 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Forum Regular 100

BlackRoseBleeding

Toxic Kitten

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2014 7:19 am
Hello, I have been here for awhile but just started coming back into the Guild with the tri town showdown. You can call me Rose , or Susan. I'm an old gaian by that I mean I have been here almost 10 years and I am almost 49. biggrin  
☆ Introductions

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff