Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Introductions
☆ Welcome! Introduce Yourself Here! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xAdelienx

Alien Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 1:40 pm
Hello, everyone, I am kinda new to the guild but not exactly Gaia. I have been living in Gaia since 2010 however my home planet needed me so I left. I decided to come back maybe around last year don't remember very well, though what I do remember that I was kinda lonely as many of my friends retired from Gaia. As well zOMG is not a thing anymore which was my number one tool guide for making friends and gold.

Let me stop right there before I start to get sad or rage because zOMG is not a thing anymore. The way I found out about this guild is from my friend iKWiTCH. I told her about thinking on deleting my Gaia as my favorite thing is gone and would feel strange trying to make friends with people that may be younger than me. Now I am happy I listen to her as is fun to be active and participate in different things on the forums.

I am still hopeful of zOMG coming back one day or something closely like it as Lake Kindred I do enjoy it but I miss the interaction of other members. I will try my best to be as active as possible on Gaia however personal things must be handled first. Hope everyone new to Gaia and the guild enjoys it!

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2017 8:31 pm
    Welcome back to Gaia, Adelien! We're glad you're here. And we, too, are hopeful for what Lanzer's return means for Gaia. The rejuvenation of zOMG! or the recreation of a new MMO would be incredible. 3nodding

xAdelienx
    Hello, everyone, I am kinda new to the guild but not exactly Gaia. I have been living in Gaia since 2010 however my home planet needed me so I left. I decided to come back maybe around last year don't remember very well, though what I do remember that I was kinda lonely as many of my friends retired from Gaia. As well zOMG is not a thing anymore which was my number one tool guide for making friends and gold.

Let me stop right there before I start to get sad or rage because zOMG is not a thing anymore. The way I found out about this guild is from my friend iKWiTCH. I told her about thinking on deleting my Gaia as my favorite thing is gone and would feel strange trying to make friends with people that may be younger than me. Now I am happy I listen to her as is fun to be active and participate in different things on the forums.

I am still hopeful of zOMG coming back one day or something closely like it as Lake Kindred I do enjoy it but I miss the interaction of other members. I will try my best to be as active as possible on Gaia however personal things must be handled first. Hope everyone new to Gaia and the guild enjoys it!

Ebania
Crew

Sarcastic Prophet

xAdelienx

Alien Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2017 9:54 am
Ebania

Yeah, I know! As Lanzer is back it makes me very happy and hopeful
of zOMG or something alike.
As well thanks, I am happy to be back.
I am getting out of my comfort zone ongoing in the forums
and talk to random people.
As well help out a bit too.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2017 7:58 pm
    I'm glad! The forums are a lot of fun. 3nodding

xAdelienx
    Yeah, I know! As Lanzer is back it makes me very happy and hopeful
    of zOMG or something alike.
    As well thanks, I am happy to be back.
    I am getting out of my comfort zone ongoing in the forums
    and talk to random people.
    As well help out a bit too.

Ebania
Crew

Sarcastic Prophet

Morrigan Skylar

Greedy Smoker

26,475 Points
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Skilled Decorator 100
  • Professional Decorator 250
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2017 11:41 pm
xAdelienx

User Image &

User Image

Welcome 2 nstg guild.. Glad 2 have U... As U may have guessed I love using Pics LOL  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2017 9:31 am
Morrigan Skylar
xAdelienx

User Image &

User Image

Welcome 2 nstg guild.. Glad 2 have U... As U may have guessed I love using Pics LOL

We going OLD SCHOOL!
Lol thanks I am happy to be back.

xAdelienx

Alien Entrepreneur

Fresno Nightcrawler

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2017 3:40 pm
Hi! I'm Ivy and im from Florida. I have two dogs and I love P!atd heart  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2017 4:24 pm
dontmakemewonder
Hi! I'm Ivy and im from Florida. I have two dogs and I love P!atd heart

Welcome to the NSTG! We're currently playing a few games over in this forum, so you should join us. c: (It's the guild's spirit week.)

I love patd too. c: I can't claim to be a huge fan. I only have one of their albums (A Fever You Can't Sweat Out). Buuuut I've followed their music that hits the radio. That last one... "Don't threaten me with a good time" got stuck in my head a lot. XD

sdrawkcab

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

SteamPunk Sai

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,350 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Divorced 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2017 10:16 pm
Hello, Everyone, I am Sai, I thank you for allowing me to join this guild. I am a Gaia Veteran, and I have been on here for years. I love to help out new people and seeing our lovely community grow~ I have been on a hiatus for about a year but I am back now. I hope to meet new friends here. Thank you again, it will be fun to meet you all!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2017 4:36 pm
SteamPunk Sai
Hello, Everyone, I am Sai, I thank you for allowing me to join this guild. I am a Gaia Veteran, and I have been on here for years. I love to help out new people and seeing our lovely community grow~ I have been on a hiatus for about a year but I am back now. I hope to meet new friends here. Thank you again, it will be fun to meet you all!

Welcome to the NSTG! I look forward to seeing you around. ^ ___^  

sdrawkcab

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

KayaLing

Interesting Gaian

13,540 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2017 10:36 pm
Hello, there! I'm Kaya! You can also call me Char, Riku, or by the name of whatever character that my avi is cosplaying as.

gaia_star I'm a veteran Gaian, who mainly lurks and posts wherever necessary nowadays. I've been with Gaia since 2005 through a main account and mule account. With the constant changes with Gaia, I sometimes feel like a new Gaian myself at times. I'll try my best to help with new Gaians though!
gaia_star I'm a cosplayer, who is known for my Riku (Kingdom Hearts) cosplays. My most recent cosplay is Noctis (Final Fantasy XV: Brotherhood).
gaia_star I'm also a gamer, who likes to play Nintendo games, Final Fantasy XV, and Kingdom Hearts games.
gaia_star In my spare time, I also like to roleplay. On my rp Tumblr bog, I roleplay as Riku, Axel, and Lea. If I start a new roleplay on Gaia, I want to try my hand at roleplaying as Noctis since he's my most favorite FFXV character. If you're interested in starting a FFXV rp with me, just let me know.

P.S. I'm currently on Chapter 9 in FFXV, but I know certain future things that happen in the game already through YouTube videos. I'm okay with spoilers for the most part.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2017 5:30 pm

Welcome to the NSTG!
Don't hesitate to PM me if you need anything <3
Even if you just want to chat.

KayaLing

SteamPunk Sai

xAdelienx

GrimDaeva

Cute Monster

22,675 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Magical Girl 50

Vishkah

Lavish Lunatic

20,875 Points
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Attending the Ball 25
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2017 7:14 pm

Welcome to our Guild newbies! It's always fun to see new faces (with or without object heads XD) around here.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2017 11:27 am
Hi there, I'm Shane. Nice to meet you all.  

Reuenthal

Timid Phantom

Egrystal

Dapper Noob

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2017 2:56 am
Hi, name is Matthew, username is Egrystal and my youtube that I do is named Carbunklle!

I like yugioh, drawing wild animals; Birds and Lizards the most. Lizards are hilarious doing pushups and puffing their necks out.

I love birds o.o
Great pets imo.

I just got my Trading pass and I've been survivng because of Nice People ^^
Gives me hope really! smile

Anyways, I'm glad to be here, I'm trying my hardest as is : d  
☆ Introductions

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games