Does this RP deal with this months themes?: Nope
Small RP summary if it does : n/a  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 11:34 pm
I Rped this Month!
Form
Player Name : Mahogany Sunset
Pref List : Mare, Stallion
RP Link : A Different Perspective
Does this RP deal with this months themes?: Yes.
Small RP summary if it does : Wandering the beach one day, Kalypso came across a fallen kelpi who claimed to have been stung by jellyfish. Having always judged kelpi to be vile creatures after one killed her family, Kalypso was wary - and rightly so, for when he approached, he knocked her down and kidnapped her. Now trapped in his cave, she is trying to manipulate her way into finding the exit while nursing a broken ankle...  

xo maho
Crew

Dainty Dreamer

She-Ra of Etheria

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 4:28 pm
I Rped this Month!
Form
Player Name : She-Ra of Etheria
Pref List : Unicorn, Kalona
RP Link : RP
Small RP summary if it does :  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 6:48 pm
I Rped this Month!
Form
Player Name : Niyaru Delacroix
Pref List : Black Unicorn, Angelic Kalona
RP Link : Cute And Deadly Foals At Play ( Keir Drexel Airay & Adalind Sangfroid )
Does this RP deal with this months themes?: Yes
Small RP summary if it does : Two foals dealing with unrest in their lives cross paths and must learn that things aren't always what they seem. But together they learn that first impressions are not always correct and that jumping to conclusions without knowing the whole story is not the best plan. Truth and honesty are the best paths, but sometimes ones judgment can get in the way. A friendship is formed between them that is a strong bond, one that can't easily be shaken by hurtful words and one where they protect each other from being hurt from others and making the wrong decisions.  

Niyaru Delacroix
Crew

Anxious Kitten

16,950 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Timid 100
  • Partygoer 500

Angelique DelaMort

Moonlight Phantom

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 10:02 pm
I Rped this Month!

Player Name : Angelique DelaMort
RP Link : Cute and Deadly Foals at Play
Does this RP deal with this months themes?: Yes!
While my little Adalind silently contemplates the misunderstood nature of snakes, a small colt almost stumbles into the viper nest. Sizing him up in one look, Adalind knows he's snake chow unless she steps in to help out this obviously helpless, foolhardy colt. Except once they're safe she begins to realize that there's more to this fellow than she initially thought and he makes her look at the world a little differently. This is the beginning of an unlikely friendship between the foals - providing each of them with that critical support when their lives turn turbulent.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 10:30 am
I Rped this Month!

Player Name : Phail Ninja
RP Link : [x]
Does this RP deal with this months themes?: I... don't know? Maybe judgement?
Small RP summary if it does : They're battling each other in order to assess each other's strength to judge how good of a kalona each is. Idk if that counts.  

Phail Ninja
Vice Captain

Man-Hungry Sex Symbol

Celestial Requiem
Crew

Wilderness Witch

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 11:21 am
I Rped this Month!

Player Name : Celestial Requiem
Pref List : Mare, Stallion
RP Link : [x]
Does this RP deal with this months themes?: Yes. Plenty of manipulation going on.
Small RP summary if it does : While seeking out skinwalkers in the hopes of obtaining some corpse powder, Rosiotti comes across Kumiho. He attempts to get the coveted dust from her but she makes it very clear he won't be getting it without paying the price. Knowing full well that his chances are slim to none, Kumiho tells him if he wants the corpse powder, Rosiotti will have to kill a very powerful stallion or one of his children.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 12:09 pm
I Rped this Month!
Form
Player Name : RockerWolfie1616
RP Link : Here
Small RP summary if it does : n/a  

RockerWolfie1616
Crew

Timid Wolf

14,400 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Bookworm 100

~Twilight...Angel~

Celebrating Giver

26,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Hero 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 7:19 pm
I Rped this Month!

Player Name : ~Twilight...Angel~
Pref List : Black Unicorn & Angelic Kalona
RP Link : Dragonfly
Does this RP deal with this months themes?: I think so. Manipulation and Deceit don't always have to mean bad things! They can mean a prank as well!
Small RP summary if it does : Dragonfly meets Rainata, a rather naive little Usadia. Since he sees he chomping away on flowers in the field, he decides to play a little prank on her...  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 3:46 am
I'm a Newbie and Can't Wait to RP!

Player Name: WitchWalk

Pref List: Angelic Kalona, Black Unicorn

Prompt: You have spent a great deal of time working your way into the heart of this herd, everyone thinks you are someone you are not - who are you really? Why have you decided to trick this herd?

Prompt Reply: I have worked myself into this particular little herd that happened across my wandering, lost path in a lower moment of my current life. To the majority in the group, I come across as a 'lone wolf' sort of being, and yet they come to me for advice. Despite my gift of being open minded, open eared, and more than willing to give my thoughts if someone asks me for it, being distant is the best decision for myself. I have chosen to present myself this way not only to this herd I have integrated into, but to everyone I cross paths with from now on. This is to protect not only myself, but others from myself as well...

I have been told that I am a beautiful being. I take the compliment kindly with a simple word of thanks, but on the inside I feel ill. No, that's not right. I can't feel ill when I am ill. The outside is merely a showcase of blank canvased emotion. There are many sicknesses within me that one should not have to battle with in their life due to past incidents, mistakes, and choices I made. These have molded me, and yet I am in a constant clash with myself. I do not view myself as beautiful, but as a monster: in vanity. In emotion. In spirit. I was born a monster, yet I am constantly tossed sugar coated words from others I meet. I do not believe their words are sincere. They are judging me in the same format that I view them. Trust is a deeply broken issue with me. Trust no one; and yet... I want to trust. I want to be taken in and loved just as much as anyone else! But this is not something that I have had any luck in for a majority of my life. I'm sure many I have met actually fear me as opposed to meaning the words they say.

This is why it is best to act the way I look, in a way. It is best to lie for the time being to others whom I do not have a deep connection with. Perhaps one day all of this will change; though I do not expect that day to come while I am young.

I like to believe that I am deceiving the ones that I am currently residing with - I'm quite sure that they are trusting me at face value, at some level - but I believe that I may also be deceiving myself in a way? How strange...  

WitchWalk

Divine Prophet

Cajmera

Ruthless Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 9:23 am
I Rped this Month!
Form

Player Name : Cajmera

Pref List : Angelic Kalona, Black Unicorn

RP Link : Gloomy Old Mare

Does this RP deal with this months themes?: I'm going to ultimately leave this to your opinion, Jet, because it's a lighthearted rp. That said, I personally think yes, it does deal with deceit and a bit of mental manipulation.

Small RP summary if it does : Serotia is an imp, one of the mischievous race of minis. She stumbled upon a regular sized mare, and rapidly discovered that the mare was a nervous, timid, easily agitated creature. Since she loves mischief, she couldn't resist the chance to mess with the mare, so she went down low in the grass and has been pretending to be some sort of suspicious animal, rustling around, making weird noises, and otherwise trying to bring the mare to the breaking point. She doesn't mean anything evil by it, but she can't resist the chance to do something devious.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 1:20 pm
I Rped this Month!
Form
Player Name : Lunadriel
RP Link : A Hatetalons Prize
Does this RP deal with this months themes?: Oh yes.
Small RP summary if it does : It's a short recap of the past year or so, where Edana had a stallion in captivity. He has been manipulated into believing that his freedom is contingent upon producing offspring. However, Edana has shown no interest in making offspring with him! Resulting in long months of him being prisoner. This only recently changed, when she finally broke down to try and make an aire to her crown.  

Lunadriel

xKOVAKtheWOLFx
Crew

Trash

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 1:27 pm
I Rped this Month!
Form
Player Name : xKOVAKtheWOLFx
Pref List : black unicorn , angelic kalona
RP Link : xx
Does this RP deal with this months themes?: judgement?
Small RP summary if it does : it is Ctet's first day out alone, and she meets the kalona, Avant. Knowing that this stallion might harm her, she tries to see the good, eventually getting the stallion to open up. She later considered Avant to be a friendly guy, not judging him by the stereotypical viewpoint.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 8:17 pm
I Rped this Month!
Form
Player Name : Thalea
Pref List : Kalona, Unicorn
RP Link : Within Chaos and Darkness
Does this RP deal with this months themes?: No
Small RP summary if it does : N/A  

Thalea

Devoted Mage

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 9:14 pm
I Rped this Month!
Form
Player Name : Tara de Draiocht
RP Link : http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=24442399
Does this RP deal with this months themes?: Judgement
Basically Jonna is itchy for some interaction when she ends up facing meeting a large male, Enqueri, and his mate Shaman. Jonna basically was a bit rattled by the largeness that is Enqueri. Therefore, she judged him by his appearance.  
Archived

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff