Welcome to Gaia! ::

River of Polls : A GUILD OF RANDOMNESS AND EVERYTHING!!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

A random-based guild in which you may literally spam, chat, and do whatever you want. (Just follow the TOS and have fun!!!) 

Tags: Spam, Polls, Chat, Everything, Hangout, Role-playing, Role, Play, Word, Games, Quizzes, Discussion, Friends, Roleplay 

Reply River of Polls
Possibly Excitin' News! (It WAS Excitin'!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

If I do go on hormones, there is also a chance that I'll get a sex drive while on hormones.
  Won't know what to do with that.
View Results

CaptainTeaTime
Crew

Tipsy Darling

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 4:30 pm
that's super awesome you had a nurse friend. all i'd have is shikume's sister if i ever had to stab myself with a needle and she freaked out when piercing my ears once so...

for some reason it didn't occur to me that hella big needle = probably going into muscle and now i'm more ew'd out because damn that's scary to poke a needle not only into you, but all the way into the muscle  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 5:01 pm
CaptainTeaTime
that's super awesome you had a nurse friend. all i'd have is shikume's sister if i ever had to stab myself with a needle and she freaked out when piercing my ears once so...

for some reason it didn't occur to me that hella big needle = probably going into muscle and now i'm more ew'd out because damn that's scary to poke a needle not only into you, but all the way into the muscle

Luckily, needles never bothered me, but putting the needle so far in was pretty scary. Apparently you just get used to it as you do it.  

Semok

Fuzzy Lunatic

21,900 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Conventioneer 300
River of Polls

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers