Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [IC] Rogue Lands - Overflow Storage I [IC]
[PRP] Unwanted heirs (Jaaiscyn&Tahmuras)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 1:36 pm
User Image

Tahmuras had realized at a young age that some expected great things from him and his brothers. They were the grandcubs of Lord Majanga. He had over heard whispers of what they could achieve. And yet there were others who thought that they would amount to nothing. That they would be like their father. Tahmuras cared for his father, to a point. He wouldn't want to see his father die or anything, but at the same time he knew his father really didn't belong in the pride.

And he did.

His siblings did.

He was certain that they would rise through the ranks and became Lord Majanga's favorites. Not because they were his grandcubs, but because they were always meant to become sith. It was their destiny.

Tahmuras let out a sigh. It was a lot to think about when you were a little cub. He stood up and left his father's den. When he was younger and they were first brought to the pride, he would curl up as closely as he could to his father. Now days he slept in the corner away from his father. He needed to learn to be able to be by himself and not rely on others.

He did miss the warmth his father provided though.

The sun had just started to rise. He would have the whole day to spend exploring the pride.

Conrad The Mighty

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 4:05 pm
User Image
Jaaiscyn already had established a solid relationship with his grandfather, as far as the little cub was concerned his grandfather was more important than his father. If Father were to tell him one thing, and Grandfather told him the opposite, he would obey the Lord Majanga Sith like the dutiful little future Apprentice he tried to be. He too did not sleep too close to his father, unless it was quite cold.

His life was not all mission and training (matter of fact, his training had not officially begun yet). He had his brothers, his wonderful, like minded brothers. They could have been the three amigos if they stood together, but it was not really the sith way that he knew of.

When there was a wrestling in the cave, Jaaiscyn woke up with a jolt. Where in the world was Tahmuras going at such an ungodly hour? Jaai had never smelled the sweet crispness that only a morning sunrise had to offer. None the less, this was a day for new experiences, he told himself as he stood up and stretched before he silently followed Tahmuras.

R4gn0r0k IV

Conrad The Mighty

Anxious Smoker

2,400 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Partygoer 500

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:48 am
Tahmuras stopped when he heard movement behind him. He turned around swiftly to see who it was, getting ready to pounce if needed. When he saw that it was his brother, his ears folded back. “Oh good morning Jaaiscyn. What are you doing up so early?” He could guess why his brother was up. Tahmuras wasn't the quietest when it came to moving in the morning.

He was a bit disappointed that it was his brother behind him and not a prey animal. Having a chance to practice his hunting skills would have been nice.

“I was going to go explore for a bit and maybe go hunting. I mean if I find something worth hunting.” He said. “Want to go with me?” As much as he hated to admit it, he preferred being with someone when exploring. He knew none of the sith would hurt him, but some of them were still intimidating. He could act tough for a while, but eventually he knew he would just run away with his tail tucked between his legs.

It was better just to travel in a small group. At least till he was older.

Conrad The Mighty

[IC] Rogue Lands - Overflow Storage I [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff