Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina

Back to Guilds

Welcome to Deus Ex Machina, a humble training facility located on a remote island. 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities
[PRP] Crawling Back to You (Evan/Chel) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 8:57 pm
Chel had been so used to Jack and Finn being such stubborn assholes that hearing Evan submit to her was a pleasant surprise. She perked up a little bit, smiling and reveling in her very small victory.

"Nah, I've taken pictures with 'em before. It's fun! You're just paranoid," she chimed, at least happy that Evan was going to do something. "Let me know how it goes, then maybe I'll talk to you again."

inle-roo
the tag storm is coming

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 5:01 pm
Evan hesitated, waiting for some caveat to be added to his terms, and hid his surprise with a thinning of lips and a curt nod as it became apparent that none would be forthcoming. Chel was just that trusting, like a puppy that had never been kicked--except she had been, hard and by him, and yet here she stood ready to offer forgiveness at the hint of a treat. She hadn't learned anything, and even though her naivete was to his benefit, it was upsetting to see.

It was almost enough to make Evan wish that it was in him to break protocol and disobey orders to do as Chel asked, just so she could have something genuine from him. Instead, he would lie to her to keep her in the dark and feel guilty about getting her forgiveness at the same time he got his vengeance. He would live; she would learn, one way or the other.

"Will do," Evan said, cowardly backing into the hall. "I'll let you know how it goes." With a jerky nod, he disappeared, off to find something that would take his mind off of this whole dirty mess.

chimarii

Inle-roo

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas