Kolina's Plottage ~ UPDATED with more SoA!!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kolina

Inquisitive Agent

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 10:29 am
Bumping this back up. REALLY looking for RP for Kinja and Koka.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 8:36 pm
bump  

Kolina

Inquisitive Agent

Polette
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 9:01 pm
Your god should meet my goddess. c: It could be fuuuuun~ Plus, she's never really met a 'darker' domain, so that would be interesting. c:

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 9:25 pm
Polette
Your god should meet my goddess. c: It could be fuuuuun~ Plus, she's never really met a 'darker' domain, so that would be interesting. c:

Sure! If you wanna start the RP and tag me I am game! smile  

Kolina

Inquisitive Agent

Polette
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 9:32 pm
Kolina
Polette

Yeah! c: Are the rogue lands okay? She's been hanging out there for awhile

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 9:38 pm
Polette
Kolina
Polette

Yeah! c: Are the rogue lands okay? She's been hanging out there for awhile

Yep!  

Kolina

Inquisitive Agent

ShinosBee

Nerd

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 10:39 pm
Hey Ko! I'd love to grab Rahala RP with you some time! With Sahar and really any of mine. I have a ton. XD  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 8:17 pm
ShinosBee
Hey Ko! I'd love to grab Rahala RP with you some time! With Sahar and really any of mine. I have a ton. XD

That sounds awesome! I'd love to do a RP of him finding the pride lands, since it's his visions that have guided him to the pride. smile

I seriously need to get him his avian companion. I think I am gonna build his seer abilities in a way that he can use an avian to help him 'see'. XD I think it would be fun and interesting for him and the pride.  

Kolina

Inquisitive Agent

Kolina

Inquisitive Agent

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 6:50 pm
Added 2 SoA to the mix! smile  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2014 3:12 pm
bump  

Kolina

Inquisitive Agent

Kathryn Dragonna

Romantic Streaker

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2014 5:46 pm
Kolina

I've a lioness that knows Roho's feels on the having a broken heart thing. Her mate has disappeared (player went poof on me) and her pride has disbanded leaving her a rogue once more. Perhaps the two of them could meet and talk?

http://i271.photobucket.com/albums/jj156/Kathryn_draconna/Gaia stuff/SoA/Rogue/yofieladultcert.png  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2014 5:51 pm
Kathryn Dragonna

I've a lioness that knows Roho's feels on the having a broken heart thing. Her mate has disappeared (player went poof on me) and her pride has disbanded leaving her a rogue once more. Perhaps the two of them could meet and talk?

http://i271.photobucket.com/albums/jj156/Kathryn_draconna/Gaia stuff/SoA/Rogue/yofieladultcert.png

Oh I'd be willing to try that! Heads up though, Roho is a bit of a...eh..baby. He can be very depressed. XD  

Kolina

Inquisitive Agent

Kathryn Dragonna

Romantic Streaker

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2014 6:00 pm
Kolina
Kathryn Dragonna

Oh I'd be willing to try that! Heads up though, Roho is a bit of a...eh..baby. He can be very depressed. XD

And Yofiel is a bit mothering... so this could be amusing. If you would like to start something?  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2014 6:06 pm
Kathryn Dragonna

Sure! I'll tag ya!  

Kolina

Inquisitive Agent

[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items